• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omis's Unlucky Thirteen-The Game Is Over!

Omis

my friends were skinny
Congrats to Town on winning!

Seeing as how Tomafia and Nowhere Mafia just ended in near unison, I decided it would be ripe time for me to run a mafia game of my own. This won't be a complicated Deathy mafia or some other variation; it will be a standard mafia.

New Mafia Runner Approaching! Omis has entered the ring! Seeing as this will be my first mafia game to run, I hope everyone abides by the rules strictly. Below are the standard rules for mafia.

If you are new to mafia games, please read these guides to mafia. If you do, everyone will benefit.
Flash Tutorial: http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf
Newbie Guide: http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Newbie_Guide
Basic Role Guide: http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Roles

The Rules:

1.) All votes and unvotes must be bolded. No exceptions, or they will not get counted. Please do not abbreviate vote, unvote, or the target's name.

2.) When changing your vote you must unvote your previous vote. This helps like you wouldn't believe.

3.) Absolutely no editing of your posts. If you need to say something or forgot to say something, simply double post. Post count is not accumulated in Forum Games, so as long as you don't triple post for no reason, there is no problem. You have only one warning from post editing, and then I will either modkill or replace you. You have been warned. =)

4.) Unless you are mafia, or your role specifically states that you may do so, there is no outside communication about this game allowed. If I find out that something like that is going on, you'll be replaced/modkilled. No warnings for this rule.

5.)Take the game seriously. Don't ruin everyone else's fun. If I feel you are doing nothing but try to disrupt the game, I'll replace/modkill you. This is the purposefully ambiguous mod-powers rule, and I do not look forward to any situation where I would have to flex this muscle. But I will take out the gun if you're being dumb. Remember that purposefully ruining a Decisive Game is a suspensionable or bannable offense.

6.) A lynch occurs when a majority of the players able to vote, vote for a single player. At that time, the person is lynched and any vote changes after that will not be counted. The game then moves into the twilight period, during which players may still post, except the person who was just lynched. Until I post the lynch scene the game is in twilight. After I post the lynch scene the game moves on to night and NO POSTING IS ALLOWED! If you have a question please PM me. Don't post. There is no need to. Even the person who just died needs to wait until the next morning to post their "Bah humbug, go town/mafia!" post (which for those of you who don't know may not contain any info relating to the game). Only after I post stating the new day has begun, can players begin to post again.

7.) I reserve the right to place deadlines on lynches, night role choices, etc. I will extend, shorten or lift these deadlines as I see fit. All deadlines will be placed in an effort to speed up the game should it become lethargic.

8.) Don't break any SWF rules, besides double posting rules.

9.) BE ACTIVE.:mad: If I see that the game is becoming slow because of you, I will replace you.

Town will win when all the mafia members have been eliminated. Mafia will win when it is logically impossible for them to lose anymore members. Basically, mafia wins when they have an equal or larger number of members than the town does.

Signups

1.)Marshy (town doctor)
2.)Handorin (vanilla townie)
3.)Macman
4.)Mr.Lombardi34
5.)Mentosman8
6.)Karthik_King (vanilla townie)
7.)Tommosaurus Rex (mafia godfather)
8.)Spam master (mafia goon)
9.)Ronike (mafia scum)
10.)Yaya (serial killer)
11.)JungleFever6478 (recruiting mason)
12.)Smashbot (vanilla townie)
13.)Rockin

Replacements

1.)tmw_redcell
2.)FrozenFlame

R

Rupert Thorne

I'll go ahead and join

Edit: Whoops forgot to switch off my alt for the Batman adv. game, Mentosman8 joins^.^

Omis

my friends were skinny
Day One Begins

Bang! A gunshot is heard from inside the bank as the remaining tellers clean up after closing time. All thirteen of the employees immeadiately rush to the sound only to be greeted by the sight of the Boss in a pool of his own blood.
"Who did this!
" A sick, sick man that is who."
"Maybe is was just a unoriginal mod,"
"Bah humbug!"
"No! It was the mafia!"
"Yes quite."
"Lock the doors and dont let anyone out. We are going to find who killed the Boss"

Day One Begins

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Can we all agree that a no lynch is horrible and we should lynch somebody on Day 1?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
vote: marshy for not letting us waste a bunch of time debating a nonsensical idea.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Vote: Macman

For completely ignoring the correct idea and voting the person who raised the idea.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Can we all agree that a no lynch is horrible and we should lynch somebody on Day 1?
Oh god please yes, that would make my life!

Oh, and in other notes, Vote: omis?

He's obviously mafia, just look at the way he plays in every game!!!

Omis

my friends were skinny
Oh god please yes, that would make my life!

Oh, and in other notes, Vote: omis?

He's obviously mafia, just look at the way he plays in every game!!!
:mad:
Unvote

Vote: Eor

Eor is always scum, luckily, I'm Windex! I pwn scum!
unvote

it took long enough for enough people to join.
Say whom you are unvoting for. It makes things easier by a huge degree.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Most of the people are playing the Batman game. Really, I shouldn't be playing this considering that I got some stuff to do. But there were two things

1) this game may be relativly quick.

2) Someone needed to get the game started.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
sorry
unvote: Marshy
vote: yaya for voting for me in nowhere mafia when I was clearly not mafia =[

Top Bottom