• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Seems to me like MN is heating up a bit in the smash universe :-) i like it!
Its good seeing FRIENDLY competition and confidence, and new people.. even though im new.. it looks like a cool community of players =)

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
So Aaron is Young Link your best person or are you hiding someone else who is just as good? I saw you video and that is pretty good. You did some tricks that i dont even know about, but to tell you the truth you shouldnt have made those videos because now i know how you fight now and i will study them. I like to study my opponets moves and fighting techinques so i will be ready. Not tryna scare ya, just letting you know.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Besides, lowering the MM with Aaron is like doubting my skills, and a sin in my standards of the art of smash......

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
ya know you marth is deadly!! Peach with her pimp slaps and Samus with her machine punches that hurt like hell!! Dont worry Shadow, Your still my main Rival but i think i just earned a new one. lol

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Well alright than Shadow, lets not doubt Aaron now even though he doubted us already, i mean them videos dont lie my friend. He has some skill, but like i said in the first place. I wouldnt have recorded my fights and then put them up because now we know ow you fight and you still dont know who our main characters are, our strengths and weaknesses. Or maybe that doesnt matter. Maybe me and shadow just might lose 50 big ones to you my friend. But all i know is, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
So Aaron is Young Link your best person or are you hiding someone else who is just as good? I saw you video and that is pretty good. You did some tricks that i dont even know about, but to tell you the truth you shouldnt have made those videos because now i know how you fight now and i will study them. I like to study my opponets moves and fighting techinques so i will be ready. Not tryna scare ya, just letting you know.
Lol, I was actually watching Aaron's Ylink on Youtube too...along with some other MN player vids.

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Yeah he is good, ill give him that but everybody has a weakness even me, He is good, very good but a candle always flickers most violently before they burn out and with that im going to bed and i might be coming tomorrow to that one smashfest so ill c ya there aight 56k

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Even though this will be my first tournament EVER, just watching those smash matches on Youtube made me want to practice even harder, and prove myself I can be better. Oh Mrray, I have a special guest I want ya to meet soon, you won't believe who it is.....

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, just leave it to your imagination until I see ya next, maybe tomorrow if its good for ya, but I don't think I'm can go to that smashfest now, I'll be with my gf.....

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
young link is no where even close to my best >.>

falco and falcon are my mains just to give you a heads up. You can study my y link all you want. Hes just my low tier and the person I like to mess around with =)

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Trust me Shadow, the last thing Aaron is going to do is hold back, because 6 dollars is on the line plus his reputation as the best. If he gets beat by me that a total disgrace, A newbie losing to a champion. Yeah wont look that good for him and Shadow gotta talk to ya ASAP man pronto!!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Yeah I'm pretty sure is 50, oh and aren't those vids about to be a month old by the time this tourney comes around? So his skills with Y. Link can improve in that brief time period, but like he said before. You haven't seen him with his main, nor has I seen him with his improved Captain Falcon. I still think your Fox and Falco are your top two Aaron.

Eci4

Smash Ace
I just want to see the GaW team again...

where do you rank your marth aaron? I mean, when we marth dittoed, it was as if I lost 3 stock before I even knew what was going on

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
What's with this money changing business? I thought Shadou and Mrray both had $50 moneymatches with aaron? Whatevz. By the way, someone should bring some recording equipment to catch these...

Uno

Smash Journeyman
its funny you guys think you know how someone plays by watching a video of them.

i've watched maybe 100+ vids of kdj but im sure i couldnt take more than a stock off him... if that.

Top Bottom