• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
sweet i have alot of mm so ima type them out...

Eci-2$
Shadowdragon- you name price and im fine with it.
Mrrry-50$ this will be intense
and Aaron/Chexr vs Mrry/Shadowdragon-10$ per team so 5$ each??

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
I think im going to have to call gamecrazy and ask if we can use the space in the video store because this sounds easily like a 30+ tourney.

wow shadow 50$ too.....you guys are either really really good or dont know how good you really are. Honestly I hope you beat me too.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Aaron I can understand wanting someone who is up to or above yours and chexrs level in Minnesota, but I cannot believe for a second that you want to lose 100 dollars

Whitefire, we can finally determine who the real blue peach is...

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Well we will see, im saying and me and shadow are going to crush Aaron and cherx, no no, but to be at the top you must have some skill. But i know how good i am and my partner Shadow so i can say we will put up a good match my friend.

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
But so far i got Aaron 50$, I think that one falco guy for 20$ and then that one dollar match vs. Greenbunny, then whatever how much between Shadow and I vs. Aaron and Chrex. Sounds real interesting to me, what bout you shadow?

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
My MM's...
Aaron: $50
Mastr: $5
Eci4: $5
56k: 1$ vs Game & Watch
DarkRoom: $20
illboyzeus: $5
Aaron and Chrex: $10, $5 each
GreenBunny: $5

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Hey Aaro, I know you already have plenty of mms (with some pretty high stakes no less), but do you mind if I squeeze in a $1 mm vs your Y. Link?

GreenBunny9999

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry about Aaron's hundred$, smash is his job right now. don't feel left out Shadou 5$. These MMs are all best of three just so you guys know, Mrry up it to 5$. Hey, Darkroom think we should team MM these guys if they want more matches......

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
Don't worry about Aaron's hundred$, smash is his job right now. don't feel left out Shadou 5$. These MMs are all best of three just so you guys know, Mrry up it to 5$. Hey, Darkroom think we should team MM these guys if they want more matches......
Uh yeah, I'll put up however much. Is that "$20 with that Falco guy" me Mrray? Cause my Falco probably can't beat you, I don't play him that much. :(

And sure master, $1 sounds good. You've definitely got a lot better from when I first played you, should be a good couple of matches, me going 2-0 of course. (My mms should be tourney rules, new guys)

Eci4

Smash Ace
(My mms should be tourney rules, new guys)
^Same goes for me... new guys=tourney rules

now as for everyone else. different rules?

Hey Shadou, you sure your okay with putting almost 100 on stake? I'm kinda getting the feeling something is wrong with this, and maybe you won't put up your part of the deal or something... nothin against you, its just kinda shady if you ask me

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Hey Shadou, you sure your okay with putting almost 100 on stake? I'm kinda getting the feeling something is wrong with this, and maybe you won't put up your part of the deal or something... nothin against you, its just kinda shady if you ask me
Yeah I was beginning to think the same thing. Shadou, if you don't cancel the challenges, I think you should at least lower the stakes a bit. Same goes for Mrray. You guys are wagering quite a bit. I usually don't go over $5 on a mm, rarely $10 or $15.

Eci4

Smash Ace
and aaron, likes money.... so it works out
thats why I never suggested lowering it... I mean, they made a deal with Aaron (although as far as I could tell the deal was always they put up 10, aaron puts up 50, but I may have missed something) and that is between him and whoever MMs him and not me

I'm kinda just thinking after losing to aaron (assuming it happens, who knows) they may not have money for their other moneymatches... I mean, do we really expect them to bring a hundred to this fest? maybe... I typically dont carry a hundred on me... If that were the case, it would probably be better to let people know ahead of time as I am prettymuch expecting my MM with Shadou... Im really hoping its not dependent on how his other MMs go

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
thats why I never suggested lowering it... I mean, they made a deal with Aaron (although as far as I could tell the deal was always they put up 10, aaron puts up 50, but I may have missed something) and that is between him and whoever MMs him and not me
The MM with Aaron is us $10 him $50, he said that on the MM with Mrray, and I wanted the same deal, so that's correct...

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
what thats lame and not the deal i changed it since you seemed so confident about beating me to where if you lose you have to pay me 50$... you guys still in or do you wanna lower it since its a higher price =P

Top Bottom