• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
I'll take a $1 mm with arkengate, shadoudragon or 56K. Darkroom, I want some friendlyzorz. This tourney seems like it will be pretty moist. I like girls. pubes.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
okay i already have 3$'s in MM's....
MY LAST AND FINAL MM OFFER: (only 1 taker can take it)
i want a 4 or 5 stock, items on match! :cool:

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
im gonna try my hardest to make it to this tourny, i've never actually had good exp against ppl. all my friends suck hardcore, but none of them are even interested in getting into smash...stupid halo players...but yeah, if i do make it, expect one more marth/falco there =D

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
items matches are fun man :laugh: :cool: they are relaly really fun.. its an aspect of the game most people over look but its fun!

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Hey Greenbunny dude! you asked me way back but ill take your offer, So far its Arron an dthe other dude who challenged me for 1 dollar and now you so thats three matches plus how many more to come after. lol, sounds like fun people? Ne 1 else?

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
i'll do an items match.... no healing items tho (if i go)
i'm good with items :)

mrray, it may sound like fun.... but it won't be when you're broke... $20 mm??

Seanson

Smash Ace
I've been practicing all-star mode since I have nobody to play at the moment, and too many times have freak bobomb spawning accidents occured. So I say boo items!

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Also can we do teams? Cuz i am pretty confident me and Shadow can pretty much take on anybody on teams and im willing to put my life on that. Again im not bragging just that i know i trust in my skills with this game aint the right shadow lol

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so now I have mms with...

Arkengate: My whatever vs your whatever - $1
FluxWolf: My currently garbs Marth vs your Marth (I need to practice up! Been ages since I've used Marth) - $1
D: My Ganon vs your Pika (need a lot more practice)
and Ganon Ditto (You play dorf now?)
$1 each.

Eci4, can we have a friendly rematch of our last mm?

Uno

Smash Journeyman
mrray, did you just bet your life that you would win double matches...?

i'd recommend betting your life on a singles match.

anyone know the last time Aaron and chexr lost a tourney in MN together?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
yeah um I'm not going to be able to make it for any of the tournaments. I need to work on all weekends of this month, but I'm open in Jan. I think the date that I had my tourney set up, would've been the next smashfest or tournament for Bluewolf's Biweekly anyways, and they gave me those days off.

Also I'm on punishment too.

Ulti - Occassionally I'll play with Ganon, even ask Zeus I'm alright with him, I just know the basics and what set ups would be pretty good to ko the opponent fairly well.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
yeah so far there are only 2 or 3 setups that gamecrazy has so we will definetly need setups and chairs if you want to sit.

hah you can't take chexr and I on a team. To prove it would you guys like another money match?

Top Bottom