• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
low tier would make me want to come even more.
Hahahahahaha, man that's funny if you have a sick mind. It's probably the finals studying and lack of getting laid. ha. James Sparrow's posting entertainment never ends!

Yeah, I might make it to this, but it's always wishy-washy for me, especially since there's a certain girl coming home for Christmas break from college in Connecticut. :lick: As MoMD would say, pubes.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
$2 works for me. It's affordable. Yeah it's just right. Smaller pot though, but I'd have a better chance...I think.

My G&W has gotten worse WTF.

Might have to pull out Bowser...

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
hey im new

hey im new here but i have been reading you guys post for a long time now and i was wondering do alot of people be showing up and if so are they good? I am not trying to brag or nothing but every person i played in this game i have beaten like a runaway slave. So i was wondering can i come too? or is it a private function?

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Hey im new here and i been reading your post lately and i am not trying to seem rude or nothing but do there be alot of people going to you guys touraments and smashfests? if so are they good? I am not trying to brag or nothing but everybody who i i encountered i beat like a runaway slave and i was wondering could i come to your touraments and get togethers or are they a private function?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
hey im new here but i have been reading you guys post for a long time now and i was wondering do alot of people be showing up and if so are they good? I am not trying to brag or nothing but every person i played in this game i have beaten like a runaway slave. So i was wondering can i come too? or is it a private function?
None of these tourneys are private functions. You are welcome to come to any tournament :)

yoshii

Smash Ace
Hey im new here and i been reading your post lately and i am not trying to seem rude or nothing but do there be alot of people going to you guys touraments and smashfests? if so are they good? I am not trying to brag or nothing but everybody who i i encountered i beat like a runaway slave and i was wondering could i come to your touraments and get togethers or are they a private function?

yea right, this seems to obvious, too noobish. I m betting its Chexr or SDM or someone like that screwing around.:/

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
well I finally got the address for you peeps. Its on the first post.

We will probably need a few more setups so if anyone could bring any it will help. Also if you want to sit bring a chair.....they didnt have much to sit on last time so I ended up standing most of the time and that was not moist.

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
Hahaha, I was kidding, Jiggly would suck balls on Flatzone, I can't believe he would counterpick there. That must have been a while ago. Did you see we have some noob regulating to do Teflon?

Eci4

Smash Ace
Arkengate... I'm pretty sure they dont need your number... secondly, you don't need confirmation or nothing, just need to show up on time...

Personally, I'm glad to see some new MN smashers

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
lol well i have like 5 or 6 that PLAY smash.. maybe a few more on occassion.. but only like 3 maybe 4 of them are good enough to mention LOL

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
yeah flat zone = teh banned. All of the regular courses that are banned at bluewolfs tourney are banned at this one so dont try to be sneaky.

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i was the guy that called your phone, and i was not bragging and the guy who said they will beat me you name the time and place and i will be there. I just hope you are good.

GreenBunny9999

Smash Apprentice
You better practice Aaron, lots of posting sheesh. Teflon I still have one of your controllers so if you want it you better come.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
i dunno what your all practicing for, one of the newcomers (me or my buds) are gonna win anyway...

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
WTF, I hope these new guys are kidding. I'm starting to think yoshii is right, this is way too noobish to be serious. It's gotta be Chexr in disguise! Or worse, Captain Jack, fresh from Japan!

Edit: Matt, I like the bribery; trying to get Teflon to come for his controller. Post a picture of the controller all tied up with a gun to it. :chuckle:

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
lol darkroom, smash is fun, you know? maybe you forgot...
But, it is possible your just afraid to lose to someone you never seen play before.. cuz i could be pretty **** good and you wouldnt know. Guess we will find out at the tourney, eh? =) hope to see you there

BTW=> i have no idea how good i am compared to you guys, never seen you guys play or anything.. but i know ill have fun and i hopefully have a shot at it =) or one of my buds at least.. we'll just have to see, eh? =)

But, last i checked, video gaming = fun.. why so serious? lol..

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
Hahaha, I'm the least serious person you'll ever meet. I play this game for fun first and foremost. I just have a drive to win which makes it more fun because of my competitive spirit. I would just caution shooting your mouth off. I don't have anything against you, I've just seen this happen time and time again and it's getting a little stale watching people come into the scene and thinking they are the best ever. If you're talking smack just to have a little fun, that's cool, but I hope you don't actually think you're going to come in and even have a chance at winning.

And yes I'm terrified of losing to someone I've never seen play before. I've lost to countless people like that. :)

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
naw im just sayin it cuz im competitive too :-P i dont =really= expect to win.. but maybe ill draw some money! haha =P im really in it for fun.. i just enjoy talking trash even when im losing :cool:

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
ok mrry your on 50$ money match right away before we get to see each other play best 2 out of 3. tourney rules. Does that sound like a plan? unless of course thats too much money for you. If that was the case we could always lower it. Is it a deal then?

Top Bottom