• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
My MM's, need to get this right, if I missed anything or its not right, let me know.....

Aaron: $50, Mastr: $5, Eci4: $5, 56k: $1 vs Game & Watch, DarkRoom: $20, Zeus: $5, D. Disciple: $5
Aaron & Chexr: $10 ($5 each), GreenBunny: $5?, Mastr and partner: $2 each

D. Disciple

Smash Master
not Zeus, it was I who asked to $5 mm you and mrray each.

Arkengate: PM me your number and name, and I'll see if it's cool with my mom. If Zeus can come over too, then you'll get a lot of playing in. I hope you have a ride down here though.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Hmm....it appears I forgot about Disciple.....
Well, its corrected, to what I've heard for now...

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
ROFL both of them are MMing more than 100$...

i think i have like 5$ worth of MM...

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Hey Arkengate, think you can come down to cottage grove tomorrow, I'll be at this gamecrazy tourney for a little bit. I'll play you there for awhile before the tourney starts.

Also if you think you can get down here around 2-2:30 there is a video gameclub going on at my school. Where Zeus and I are usually practicing at as well.

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Lol, yeah i know huh? Just alone Element of Fire and Aaron is 70 and yoshi is another 20 so thats 90 plus the team matches against Aaron and chrex is 110 plus D.Discple for 5 (115) and Greenbunny 4 five (120) and last but not least master of domain for 2 so it all adds up to 122 dollars. Lol, man thats alotta money huh you guys. If i missed anybody plz tell me ok and also another team battle with master of domain for 5 each so thats 132 dollars. Man i hope to atleast win at least half of that profit. Luigi, Mario, Dr.Mario, Sheik and Fox dont fail me now.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, there is quite some money with these matches, isn't there? Well, this'll really be something....

D. Disciple

Smash Master
From what I hear, you spot the same spot mrray. So you have some kind of mind game, but lack in the technical department. Let's just see who's mindgames are better, yours or mine. Shadoudragon you're still a mystery, so let's not disappoint each other in these best 3 out of 5 matches shall we?

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Lol, what is with you guys anyway with this "mindgames" i mean you guys just do the wavedashing althrough out the match and its stupid because you have to attack the opponent. I see where you guys are talking bout confusing your opponent but all i saw was you guys just running around in a circle if you call that techical then yes i am a noob because that is just stupid.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Disappoint? What's that suppose to mean, huh? We'll see whatever these stupid mindgames are....

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
Are you sure you aren't confusing Element of fire with me Mrray? I think you are, unless he challenged you to 20 as well. Just want to clear that up.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Wow, I've never seen anyone take on so many money matches. How about we make it interesting?

I challenge mrray and Shadou to a 2v1, them vs me, 5 stock on FD. Each person puts in $10. I'd also like to go as soon as possible (after Aaron's , of course).

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Dang, will there even be time for all of Shadou/mrray's money matches? XD this reminds me of a pay-per-view event or something.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
We will see if you still think wavedashing is pointless after you play me. Also mindgames = win.

sdm- thanks for letting me play first =)

I will take more mm if anyone wants to... although i think im pretty much set with dragon and mrray.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Mindgames, let me say something about that: wavedashing, yeah, you use that, a true warrior would know between truth and illusion....

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Super doodle man for the two on one your on. Just make sure your not mistaken Ignorance for confidence and Yeah Element of fie challenge me too so i guess thats 150 dollars i think in bets alone. And Aaron i just saying from my point of view its useless. It may be helpful to you guys but i personally dont need it my friend and whoever wants to challenge me first i dont care. I just hope you think your going throw me away like trash because i wont go down that easy my friend.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Seems like someone, is being hostile to take us on, If this is how someone who is one of the best, greets people by going first against and boasting about "mindgames", well......I guess there isn't much fun playing with others is there...?

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
wow my bad I just wanted to do our mm first since im the one who challanged you guys frst. I didnt mean for you to take it like that. You will still have plenty of time to play other people dont worry. Also I think the mms are going to be recorded by sdm so I just want to get them out of the way so I dont see how you guys play and you dont see how I play.

yoshii

Smash Ace
Aaron, I think SDM has a great idea... You should change your money match to a 2 vs 1 where everyone puts in a PS3, and then maybe the loser(s )should have to give the winner(s) $500.

Doesnt that sound so much better?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Alright, here are my money matches so far:

Arkengate: $1 vs my Samus
Arkengate: $1 vs my Game & Watch
ShadouDragon: $1 vs my Game & Watch
Zeus: $1 vs my Game & Watch
Zicore: $1 Game & Watch vs his Peach

Anyone else? I'll $1 mm anyone who'll accept the challenge. You get to choose who I play as: Game & Watch, Samus, or Ice Climbers.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Aaron, I think SDM has a great idea... You should change your money match to a 2 vs 1 where everyone puts in a PS3, and then maybe the loser(s )should have to give the winner(s) $500.

Doesnt that sound so much better?
Wait a minute!? Everyone puts in a PS3 and the loser(s) gives the winner(s) $500?!?

Man, I don't know about ya'll, but money don't grow on trees for me......

Eci4

Smash Ace
haha,I forgot how theres no possible way I'm allowed to miss this... what with all these huge matches... so yeah unless I like kill myself driving up there I will be there

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
OKAY MY MM:
1$ VS 56k (x2)
1$ VS ULTI
1$ VS Element (items on, no healing...right?)
1$ VS JAMES SPARROW (if your there...)

I have a few more $ left.. whos game? im up for anything, even special melee's for fun, and items =) just offer!

Top Bottom