• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
KSSB--if you go, $1 falco ditto?

By the way, SDM/seanson are bringing equipment for recording on 1 TV to my knowledge (correct me if i'm wrong).

I need to list these MMs...they're getting out of hand:

Arkengate: $1
Shadou: $5
Mrray: $??
Darkroom: $1
KSSB: $1 if accepts

P.S. If anyone needs any pubes, i'll be pawning them off--$1.

BlueWolf25

Smash Journeyman
Who still needs a teammate? I'm still partnerless...

mrray/Shadou: Money match? I wouldn't want to miss out on the fun.

5 or 10 dollars, I'll let you guys choose. Standard rules.

I'll take $1 with anyone else. I have a couple new characters I've been learning, and I want to see how they stack up.

Right now all I have is:

$1 Pika ditto w/ Seanson

Eci4

Smash Ace
I'm really hoping we have a lot of setups... theres an awful lot of MMs being planned... not that there is anything wrong with that...

maybe (assuming we have enough setups) we could have one solely devoted to MMs?

I'm also really hoping the people at Gamecrazy dont mind MMs going on there

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
KSSB, you're on.

Money matches so far:

Arkengate: $1 vs my Samus
Arkengate: $1 vs my Game & Watch
ShadouDragon: $1 vs my Game & Watch
Zeus: $1 vs my Game & Watch
Zicore: $1 Game & Watch vs his Peach
KirbySSB: $1 Game & Watch ditto, best of 3

Anyone else? I'll $1 mm anyone who'll accept the challenge. You get to choose who I play as: Game & Watch, Samus, or Ice Climbers.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
JS, bring your camera - there will be oh, so many hardcore matches to record! On a similar note, would anyone be willing to get a few matches of my Ganon recorded? This will pretty much be the only time I can do it.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i would bring my camera if i was coming. i dont' think i'm gonna make it. 56k can i take your challenge as a rain-check mm? i'll mm any or all of the 3 characters you stated at the next mn tourny i'm at.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
holy crap there have been alot of posts since I last read this yesterday...

Arkengate - mm accepted of course!

mrray/shadowdragon - im glad that you are still confident in your skills. I just hope that you get your moneys worth from this. Even I have not done as many money matches as you guys. Its even with strangers that you dont even know how good they are. Oh well not my money.

This tourney is gonna be sweet......I might have to have a OMGiggles 2.

WTFZORS you need to be there sparrow....

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
I laugh at everyone telling each other to chill out.

50$ is way more than i have ever seen bet in this game on one match.
no offense to mrray and shadou, but no on.... NO ONE puts up 150 $ first tourney.

two more things:
you two know what MLG is? ken, azen, pc, kdj, m2k... ring a bell? ever watched them play?

And is anyone bringing somthing to record these matches? not just the crazy mms, but the tourney too... gotta start the MN compilation of ownage.
I've seen $200 against a smashboards name. Hugs bet this guy Enix Moogle (I think) $200, and if Hugs lost, Enix got Hugs' smashboards name. Hugs lost, I've never seen a more pissed off/disappointed person in my life. Apparently Enix did it to impress a girl though and gave the name back, so they're cool. It was pretty sweet though.

Oh, and the phrase "kirby orgy" is too funny.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Oh, and the phrase "kirby orgy" is too funny.
I don't even have to get good at smash anymore because I invented the kirby orgy... I mean now everyone will remember me... I'll go down in the history books right next to "That guy who invented the bowser challenge"

Oh yeah, I do believe we still need a 4th kirby, any takers?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
...and Crashman, that guy who invented the Windmill of Fury.

lol, I think I'm the only person who uses it in actual matches. I do a lot of random stuff in matches.

Nothing beats my modified WoF though :) .

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
A 4th kirby? Hmm.....I forgot if its a mm or not.....
However, I do want to join this Kirby thing.....

Uno

Smash Journeyman
JS, bring your camera - there will be oh, so many hardcore matches to record! On a similar note, would anyone be willing to get a few matches of my Ganon recorded? This will pretty much be the only time I can do it.
If you want em recorded, just ask.... if im even in town that day i'll bring a setup.

it should be BYOV lol

James Sparrow

Smash Master
sorry aaron, i found out i have some family stuff going on, and unless i can escape that and find some people to go with me, i won't be able to make it.

anyone thinking of teaming with zicore just remember that boards reputation points are directly related to how good one is at smash (lol jk zicore but rofl at your red rep)

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Ulti want to go with that 1$ MM we had planned way back? It doesnt have to be Marth dittos unless you want it to be?

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Flux, you're one of the three MMs I have reserved. I'll at least do the first match Marth ditto, since I know you've been looking forward to that match (I'll switch if I get STOMPED though).

JS, but without you... who will record the hardcore matches? That's too bad you can't make it though.

*Edit'd* Uno, you wouldn't mind recording a few of my matches at this?

Uno

Smash Journeyman
i dont think i'm coming.... out of town.

Dos might though

Zicore

Smash Champion
sorry aaron, i found out i have some family stuff going on, and unless i can escape that and find some people to go with me, i won't be able to make it.

anyone thinking of teaming with zicore just remember that boards reputation points are directly related to how good one is at smash (lol jk zicore but rofl at your red rep)
Wtf is up with "rep"? I know who is putting it down...its Kevin, Ryan, and Gary. (Or Thomas Jefferson, Black Hayate, and Toecutter for those who don't know them) They have been doing some crap that is getting out of line. I mean, some stuff is all fun and games...but they have been buying crap on ebay and saying its ours, then we have been paying money becuase it comes to our house. Then they give out my phone number and stuff to telamarketers...ugh...HE is the one who should have the bad rep.

But Sparrow...you KNOW I have a good peach =P

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
games...but they have been buying crap on ebay and saying its ours, then we have been paying money becuase it comes to our house.
We never have done anything like that. Ever.

And I uprepped you awhile back, anyway.

Zicore

Smash Champion
We never have done anything like that. Ever.
Maybe YOU didn't...but I KNOW they did...considering that I have been getting phone calls asking for a "billy CHU"...yes...CHU...so...THAT KIND OF GIVES IT AWAY!

Sorry for being off topic. My parents are just really pissed...and I am taking the wrath because they think I had something to do with it =(

Back to the tourny...If Mrry or Shadou wants a $2 money match...I am game. Let me know if you want to.

ANd bluewolf...let me know if you wanna team.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Now since how my money is looking and everything, I want to lower the mm with Aaron to $20, that good yo?

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
of course my friend. Like i said before regardless if you are better than me or not its will be a learning experience. lol, cuz when i went last week to that smashfest i was amazed esecially at Zeuses moves and how you guys do that wavedashing but i wont go down easy i say that. I am looking forward to our battle Aaron win or lose it will teach me more things

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
My mm update:
Aaron: $20, Mastr: $5, Eci4: $5, GreenBunny: $5, 56k: $1 vs Game & Watch, DarkRoom: $20, Zeus: $5, D. Disciple: $5, Zicore: $2, BlueWolf: $10, Yoshii: $10, Aaron & Chexr: $10 ($5 each), GreenBunny & DarkRoom: $10, Mastr and partner: $2 each

Don't like going back to the previous pages tryin' to find this....

BlueWolf25

Smash Journeyman
Hey, BlueWolf, that offer for a mm still standing? I'll mm ya for $10.....
Of course. I was starting to think no one noticed anything beyond my teams request.

Also,

56k: $1 vs. Samus?
Aaron: $1? I haven't played you in a while because we always end up on opposite sides of the bracket. :ohwell:

Anyone else?

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
i'm up for some peach ditto MMs, i'd also like to get my climbers and doc into a few mms, all $1.

Seanson I think I told you my pichu vs your pikachu, don't think i'm ready to put money on my pichu just yet so pikachu ditto for $1?

lets see who else, if the following are going I would to MM each of you

Croudo
Ulti
Chop
Stick

And lastly, Eci4 we still have a blue peach color match set up, if you can make it i'd like to make it a MM.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Whitefire, I'd almost rather not... I actuallyplanned on only putting up 10 dollars for MMs for this tournament...

That being said, we've had this planned for a long time, so at the very least I can put up a dollar.... I'd better list all my MMs before I forget... I swear I'm forgetting one already

Shadou $5
Fluxwolf $1 (Marth ditto?)_
Kirby Orgy $1
Aaron $2 (my peach his Y. Link)
MoMD $1
Zeus $1
Whitefire $1 (peach ditto)

Save for the kirby orgy, I'm assuming all my MMs are best of three... if you want it otherwise, maybe we will work something out... who knows

Top Bottom