• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Sure Whitefire, a mm sounds good. $1 My Ganon vs your Peach?

So this now leaves me with

Me vs FluxWolf (Marth ditto-ish) $1
Me vs Arkengate $1
Me vs Aaro (Ganon v. Y Link) $1
Me vs WhiteFire (Ganon/Peach?) $1

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
BlueWolf, you're on.

Money matches so far:

Arkengate: $1 vs my Samus
Arkengate: $1 vs my Game & Watch
ShadouDragon: $1 vs my Game & Watch
Zeus: $1 vs my Game & Watch
Zicore: $1 Game & Watch vs his Peach
KirbySSB: $1 Game & Watch ditto, best of 3
BlueWolf: $1 vs my Samus
Whitefire: $1 Ice Climbers ditto

Anyone else? I'll $1 mm anyone who'll accept the challenge. You get to choose who I play as: Game & Watch, Samus, or Ice Climbers.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
K sounds good Ulti, looking forward to seeing your Ganon as well :p

Any one of the new guys want a 1$MM with me? Arkengate, Shadou, Mrray?

Zicore

Smash Champion
K sounds good Ulti, looking forward to seeing your Ganon as well :p

Any one of the new guys want a 1$MM with me? Arkengate, Shadou, Mrray?
Just curious, who do you play as? I might money match you, depending if I feel confident that I can win.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
K no problem Shadou. And Zicore I main Marth I will most likely be using him, if not my other mains are Falco Doc and perhaps Cfal. Ill do a 1$MM with you if you want.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I guess I didn't put your name down on the update.....
Its fixed, your on the update now Yoshii......

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
56k: $1 Ice Climbers ditto?

Ulti: Confirm that $1 ganon/peach MM

Eci4: I'd like to put a dollar on the color match because I love putting money on my peach, but i'll leave it to you whether you want it to be a friendly or a MM. My alternative color for the match is red(pink) peach, should we decide to leave blue alone for the match.

I'm not going to confirm any more MMs right this moment, but if you want to MM me, just approach me at the tourney, i'm sure i'll be interested.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
everyone please if you have money matches try to get there around 11 30 or so. We need to get most of them finished before teams start wich is at 12.

Tvs and Cubes needed!

Eci4

Smash Ace
56k: $1 Ice Climbers ditto?

Ulti: Confirm that $1 ganon/peach MM

Eci4: I'd like to put a dollar on the color match because I love putting money on my peach, but i'll leave it to you whether you want it to be a friendly or a MM. My alternative color for the match is red(pink) peach, should we decide to leave blue alone for the match.

I'm not going to confirm any more MMs right this moment, but if you want to MM me, just approach me at the tourney, i'm sure i'll be interested.

my alternate peach equals daisy, and I don't care to use the color thing, so lets leave it at that... I'll let you know at the tourney whether Im MMing or friendlying I think.... I dont really know how much money I'll have by then (although it will be enough for all current MMs and the tourney)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
low tier? zelda, Ness, Bowser-i'm good.

i SWEAR--IF I DONT MAKE IT TO THIS ONE I'LL KILL MYSELF MY FRIEND.

i will make it, if it kills me!!!!!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
i'm guessing the reason is that there arent exactly many MN tourney/smashfests.

Merry Christmas, Y'all.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
It's a shame that I'm going to miss this tourney. I need to work on that day too, I wonder if this gamecrazy tourney beats mine in attendance. I had 25 at mine when I came into action. It was packed.

Dont ask me on how I can remember all of this, I was talking about it too at SDM's smashfest.

BlueWolf25

Smash Journeyman
I might not be showing up for teams now.

I have a friend who'll be going to London on the 2nd, and the 30th looks like the only day that I'll be able to go down and have lunch, etc. with her before she leaves. I'll be stopping at school on the way back though, and grabbing my TV that I left there during break.

As such, I don't want to commit to team with anyone yet. I'll most likely be there for singles around 1 with a full setup.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I cant wait for this, I'm working on a few things at the moment, like a instant jump cancel out of a shine and faster shl's. hopefully I can get that stuff down in a week.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
i should be able to go, if the weather is good @_@

who from WI is all going? spike? JS? 101? anyone? the east part of WI anyway

mastrOfmydOmain, want to team?
i'm short on teammate @_@

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I, too, am in need of a teams partner. Flux? Zeus? Anyone else?

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Ulti, if Toecutter doesn't come then I'll be glad to team with you... It's hard to say if he's coming or not though so don't be waiting on me or anything, I should know by Wednesday though so I'll let you know by then if you still don't have a partner.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
well, i dont NEED a partner, but....if anyone want to team with me, i play samus, ness, bowsera bit of zelda/sheik....i have to make my main list shorter....

Top Bottom