• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
How much room is there going to be for this? Most Gamecrazys hold like 10 people comfortably. If there is 30+ isn't space going to be a problem?

Note: Not complaining, just wondering...as I don't like enclosed areas =O

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Yeah JS, it was Samus, sorry.
Those are pretty high stakes, especially considering I'll never see those $2 again. I'll take you on anyway.

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
Do you want setups Aaron? I don't know whether Gamecrazy is providing or what. I'd just as soon not bring mine cause it never gets used anyway and it needs the VCR to hook up which sucks for outlet space and stuff.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
gamecrazy is providing only a couple setups so we definetly need more. Also remember to bring chairs and possibly power cable thingys. I know this is kinda weird but I think we might need more tables to put the tvs on.....so maybe if anyone has some fold up tables if they wouldnt mind bringing them. This tourney is only as good as the amount of setups we have!

As for space issues I think that wont be a problem because gamecrazy is connected to a hollywood video and they said we can use all the space there too. So I think were good to go come saturday.

People may start arriving anytime after 11 for money matches and if they wanna help set up stuff. The teams tourney wont be starting until 12.

Eci4

Smash Ace
kay, everyone I have a MM with should read this...

I don't know what time I will get to this... I am going to attempt to get to it around 11... that doesnt mean that will happen....

that said, there will be 3 MMs I am really trying to get in (Aaron, Shadou, and the kirby orgy) Everyone else, just talk to me, but I will not come looking for you as by now I've pretty much forgotten everything...

Uno

Smash Journeyman
definite no for me and Dos as well. Dont forget to send us the footage though :p

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
My mms for this Saturday:
Mastr: $5, Eci4: $5, GreenBunny: $5, 56k: $1 vs Game & Watch, DarkRoom: $20, Zeus: $5, D. Disciple: $5, Zicore: $2, BlueWolf: $10, Yoshii: $10, Aaron & Chexr: $10 ($5 each), GreenBunny & DarkRoom: $10, Mastr and partner: $2 each

I need to make some changes with my matches, or bad things will happen:
Aaron: $5, BlueWolf: $5, Yoshii: $5, and Darkroom: $5

Zicore

Smash Champion
sorry for anyone who has money matches with me or KSSB, but it doesn't look like we are going to make it. Our ride is not going, so...sorry to everyone. Hope the toruny goes well though. I wish like hell I could go...I need the money =P

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
sorry for anyone who has money matches with me or KSSB, but it doesn't look like we are going to make it. Our ride is not going, so...sorry to everyone. Hope the toruny goes well though. I wish like hell I could go...I need the money =P
you mean, the other people who is going to take your money:p

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Heh, well, if my mm are like this(with changes) things will be good, plus with tourney fees....

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
JS, I won't be able to come, either. I have to work on Sunday. Sorry. :(

FluxWolf, I'm very sorry I cannot attend and team with you.

Good luck to all. :)

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
So many last minute changes. Flux, I might bring enough money for teams as well now. Want to team?

Eci4

Smash Ace
Tyler may need a teamate... I really dunno if he plans on going... freakin kid better go he told me he would so that I'd drive to SDM's for the last fest...

good news is I'm willing to drive to this now anyway... I am no longer freaked out by driving

yoshii

Smash Ace
Guys, I decided that I can't do this anymore. My boyfriend is starting to demand too much of my time and hey, its legal somewhere in the world.

j/k

All I am going to say is unless your dying from syphulus, your going to die from me cause Puff feels the need to spread the love.

or I was stupid enough to leave this forum window up and my friend (me) started writing stupid crap - which will have a short lifespan so quote this while you can.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Well I'll update my money matches....

Arkengate: $1 vs my Samus
Arkengate: $1 vs my Game & Watch
ShadouDragon: $1 vs my Game & Watch
Zeus: $1 vs my Game & Watch
KirbySSB: $1 Game & Watch ditto, best of 3
BlueWolf: $1 vs my Samus
Whitefire: $1 Ice Climbers ditto

Also, if anyone needs a last-minute teams partner at the tourney, just ask me. I'll be glad to team. I'm somewhat inexperienced in teams, but I can still do pretty well. I use a lot more characters in teams, so I should be able to adapt to any situation/matchup.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
D, if Flux doesn't want to team, do you want to reform team Puddin' Skins?
It would be nice not to have a different partner every tournament >.<

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I'm out for teams, does anyone think it would be a good idea to have a tv specifically for mm's, 1 hour might not be enough to get all those in.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Ulti I'll think about it, and JS you wanna team up if Flux goes and teams with Ulti?

Yoshii said:
Guys, I decided that I can't do this anymore. My boyfriend is starting to demand too much of my time and hey, its legal somewhere in the world.

j/k

All I am going to say is unless your dying from syphulus, your going to die from me cause Puff feels the need to spread the love.

or I was stupid enough to leave this forum window up and my friend (me) started writing stupid crap - which will have a short lifespan so quote this while you can.

Top Bottom