• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
Team Spoonshark/My First Pube will be attending, and the batter for the pwncakes is already made (it's in the fridge). Aaron, it's 350 degrees for 10 minutes, right? We will be serving them up around noon on saturday.

Vault Dweller

Smash Apprentice
I'll come. Been awhile since I posted...in fact, this isn't even my smash name anymore. I'll take money matches there, I'm not going to bother pre-arranging them at this point. If you go the the MN biweeklies, you'd probably know me as Zero. And I also need a teammate. If it adds some incentive, I placed 20th at the last TG tourney with a guy I met 5 minutes before the tournement...like 2 years ago...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Well I'll update my money matches....

Arkengate: $1 vs my Samus
Arkengate: $1 vs my Game & Watch
ShadouDragon: $1 vs my Game & Watch
Zeus: $1 vs my Game & Watch
KirbySSB: $1 Game & Watch ditto, best of 3
BlueWolf: $1 vs my Samus
Whitefire: $1 Ice Climbers ditto

Also, if anyone needs a last-minute teams partner at the tourney, just ask me. I'll be glad to team. I'm somewhat inexperienced in teams, but I can still do pretty well. I use a lot more characters in teams, so I should be able to adapt to any situation/matchup.
Are all of these money matches still on? I'm not sure. Also, I only know what Zeus, BlueWolf, and Shadou look like >_>

If anyone wants to see me, I'll most likely be wearing a basketball or football jersey. That's what I usually wear...

Eci4

Smash Ace
kay bad news... I think Im going to end up sleeping most of tommorow... that means no me, or Swan... sorry to everyone I had MMs with... tell me how the kirby orgy goes... (tape it!)

as for Seanson and my memory card, I'll have to get it some other time, if you aren't going to be around (as in are off to college...) could you get it to someone who would be at the st. paul fests.... (Aaron, Bluewolf, or Greenbunny I'm sure will be there)

anyway yeah... I feel dead and they've been having me drive everywhere.... goodnight

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Alright Flux, you and me will team.

Just to make sure on my MMs

Me vs D (Ganon/Pika) $1
Me vs Flux (Marth x2) $1
Me vs Arkengate $1
Me vs JS (Ganon/Samus) $1
Me vs Zeus $2
Me vs Aaro $1

Anybody I missed/dropped out?

Also, when do you think this will end? Just trying to get a feel timing wise. And we can come after 11:00 right?

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
Alright Flux, you and me will team.

Just to make sure on my MMs

Me vs D (Ganon/Pika) $1
Me vs Flux (Marth x2) $1
Me vs Arkengate $1
Me vs JS (Ganon/Samus) $1
Me vs Zeus $2
Me vs Aaro $1

Anybody I missed/dropped out?

Also, when do you think this will end? Just trying to get a feel timing wise. And we can come after 11:00 right?
Me vs You(Peach/Ganon) $1

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
ok....just checking.....it's today right?

how many people are coming?

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Wow!! My Pride was torn to shredds in a matter of mintues. I didnt get competely destroyed or did i? Only Mack Daddy Doodle 3 stock me and i lost against Yoshi with one left of his remaining and Aaron man you good man. But i like Ground attacks more than aerials, i think thats why i seem so different also i like to spot dodge too but i guess none of that matters does it? lol, i taking a cold shower and neva show my face again

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
no mrray I want you to come. I think you will get better if you just keep practicing not just quiting. =P

RESULTS

Singles
1. Aarosmashguy
2. Chexr
3. KSSB
4. MasterOfMyDomain
5. Zero

Teams
1. Kirby Squad
2. Greenbunny/Darkroom
3. Yoshime??? I think
4. Tunuva/Zero

and thats all I know but I should get the brackets from nomek so I can put them up later. Also let me know if I screwed up with the results so far. I know SDM is in there some where....

OMGiggles shout outs...

KSSB- good stuff. Im glad you came it was quite the drive. I hope it was worth it.

James Sparrow- o.O

Nomek- Thanks alot for your help with everything =) It probably would have been really bad if you were not there with your laptop.

Masterofmydomain- first tourney that I havnt seen you screw up at. It definetly showed by the results. GJ on 4th.

Seanson- C. Falcon ftw!!!

Im really happy about the turn out for this and hope that soon I can host another tourney.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed that tournament. Croudo and I didn't do to well in teams though, thanks to the kirbysquad and their ultimate combo. Let me know next time if anyone wants ROFLberries on their pwncakes.

SDM - sorry for picking a lame level, but I guess I found a weakness...or maybe it was just lucky.

Aaron - good tournament, your falco is still a fiend. gj on first.

KSSB - im glad you made it out. we have such close matches..but you always seem to end up owning me in the end.

Yoshii - good matches...btw, i saw that BS on your match vs. zero. that's really lame.

Will there be anymore tournaments over break?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Lol, Wow!! My Pride was torn to shredds in a matter of mintues. I didnt get competely destroyed or did i? Only Mack Daddy Doodle 3 stock me and i lost against Yoshi with one left of his remaining and Aaron man you good man. But i like Ground attacks more than aerials, i think thats why i seem so different also i like to spot dodge too but i guess none of that matters does it? lol, i taking a cold shower and neva show my face again
lol my pride gets torn to shreds at every tournament. I got last place once again. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't even go to the tourneys anymore, but I go anyway because it's fun and I get to improve.

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Brothers Melee Singles
12/30/2006
32-man bracket

1 Aaron Winnings: $112.00
2 Chexr Winnings: $84.00
3 KSSB Winnings: $56.00
4 Master Winnings: $28.00
5 Super Doodle Man
5 Zero
7 Dark Room
7 Yoshii
9 Green Bunny
9 Tunuva
9 James Sparrow
9 Blue Wolf
13 Croudo
13 Zeus
13 D. Disciple
13 Deepak
17 Ulti
17 Bmol
17 Flux Wolf
17 Nomek
17 Spoool
17 Sandwraith
17 Keeper
17 Seanson
25 Bye
25 Trisicock
25 56k
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Mister T
25 Dangle
25 Bye

Use the following portion to copy and paste into Shoryuken.com's APEX system.

Aaron
Chexr
KSSB
Master
Super Doodle Man
Zero
Dark Room
Yoshii
Green Bunny
Tunuva
James Sparrow
Blue Wolf
Croudo
Zeus
D. Disciple
Deepak
Ulti
Bmol
Flux Wolf
Nomek
Spoool
Sandwraith
Keeper
Seanson
Trisicock
Mister T
Dangle

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Brothers Melee Teams
12/30/2006
16-man bracket

1 Kirby Squad Winnings: $52.00
2 I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer Winnings: $39.00
3 Yoshimii Winnings: $26.00
4 Team Discovery Channel Winnings: $13.00
5 Ganon-boned
5 My First Pube
7 Team NWC
7 The Team Skiaski
9 Team Mitten Face
9 Muy Sexy
9 Dark Warriors
9 **** em Bucky
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Team Rocket
13 Bye

Use the following portion to copy and paste into Shoryuken.com's APEX system.

Kirby Squad
I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer
Yoshimii
Team Discovery Channel
Ganon-boned
My First Pube
Team NWC
The Team Skiaski
Team Mitten Face
Muy Sexy
Dark Warriors
**** em Bucky
Team Rocket

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
That was my first tourney since like october or november, good times and I had fun proving that my climbers were already worth something.

Oh yeah, shoutouts.

SDM: next time I see you I want to peach duel you to see what I can learn. coming to the next st. thomas smashfest?

Croudo and momd: delicious pwncakes were had, we're awful at teams, and I didn't get to play you in singles, hope you host something in st cloud soon, i'd love to come

Ulti: we had a few good friendlies, didn't get the MM in, maybe next time.

Zeus: After that I never want to see a forward smash again, next mission: finding a way to make my ICs immune to it, that was something I feel I should have won at least one game of.

D. Disciple: Your pikachu still rocks me, ggs

Sandwraith: we had some great ICs vs doc games, I hope to see you at more smash events.

Bluewolf: I'd like to play against your ICs at the next smashfest and hopefully learn a bit from you, I had a good day with them but i'm still an IC novice.

Seanson: we had some really good games, your captain falcon is about where I want mine to be, that's my next goal once i'm satisfied with ICs

Planning on making it to the next st. thomas smashfest, and anything that goes down in st. cloud in the next few months, see you all around.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
This was a very fun tournament. Did worse than I hoped but still enjoyable nonetheless. Just going to do a quick genearal shoutout, and maybe add more later. Just want to thank everyone for the friendlies/advice (especially Bluewolf, for his anti-shiek strat, got to test it really fast). Hopefully I can do a little better next time.

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
Man, I just had to beat Steve and I woulda been home free, cause you know MOMD can't hang with me. haha, pubes.

Somehow I always play way better on teams, less pressure I guess.

By the way, what BS in the Yoshii/Zero match?

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
Man, I just had to beat Steve and I woulda been home free, cause you know MOMD can't hang with me. haha, pubes.

Somehow I always play way better on teams, less pressure I guess.

By the way, what BS in the Yoshii/Zero match?
In the middle of their match someone knocked the power cord and the cube reset. pubes.

Vault Dweller

Smash Apprentice
The BS in the my match with Yoshii was as follows. Yoshii had beaten me in out first match, and during our second match, while I had 2 lives and he had 3, the power went out thanks to a certain Deepak which shall remain nameless. Anyway, after some argument, we had no real choice but to start over, since we can't really redo the damage/time/level set up on Green Greens. I ended up winning that match and the next one. It was a lame way to be eliminated, but its just one of those things.

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Aww crap, i should've went, but ethan (marth101) didnt go so i was like... screw it, looks like i missed some fun, :(

Top Bottom