• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

Chexr

Smash Ace
My names not Chrex foo. Its Chexr. Just for insulting my name like that I will challenge either mrray55430 or ShadouDragon to a match where I only use one hand and you get to use 2. Or a 2vs2 match with only a computer on my team.

I also find this topic humorous.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
My names not Chrex foo. Its Chexr. Just for insulting my name like that I will challenge either mrray55430 or ShadouDragon to a match where I only use one hand and you get to use 2. Or a 2vs2 match with only a computer on my team.
Ha! Insulting your name Chexr? Whatever dude, just a mistake, don't come at me with that mess. I'm not a jerk like someone here and beat someone because somebody misplaced a letter. "Anyone who insults my name I fight them along with a com," Go somewhere else with that.....

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Uh-oh, somebody mis-spelled Cherx's name. No good can come from this...

Lol @ seriousness of this topic.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Alright, here are my money matches so far:

Arkengate: $1 vs my Samus
Arkengate: $1 vs my Game & Watch
ShadouDragon: $1 vs my Game & Watch
Zeus: $1 vs my Game & Watch

Anyone else? I'll $1 mm anyone who'll accept the challenge. You get to choose who I play as: Game & Watch, Samus, or Ice Climbers.
I will money match your GaW with my peach for $2, if you want...If I even go, that is. If Element of Fire goes, then I will more then likely go as well.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
God this topic is becoming weird.
Ray youre mindgames worked once,count it, 1 time. Dont expect standing still and spotdodging to work ever again. I played you and I know for a fact unless you pull the skills of Jesus out you are going to lose more than you gain in this. Just a heads up befo' you lose all your loot doing these mm. confidence is cool, but this is just naive to expect to even average out.
P.S Wavedash=Mindgames,Mobility, Edgehog,Legdedash,

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Sure, MoMD.. its on =)
Sorry shadou, not this time, i think u have enough on your plate :-)

BTW.. can we quit being so serious about a video game? i mean.. come on guys.. competitive is one thing.. but lets CHILL A BIT! rofl (btw, i think chrerxr is being sarcastic :laugh: )

But seriously, its a game. we can bet on it and stuff, for fun and stakes, but dont take it so SERIOUSLY!

Aarosmash, i want a 1$ vs u cuz i like losing vs people who are better than me, lets me understand what im doing wrong cuz good people capitalize on worse peoples weaknesses... sound okay?

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Zeus man why are you mad at me man. I was not even bragging about beating you man. I think you are really good. But standing in one spot and dodging was not my whole game plan my friend. You kept running in the same spot and i was like i not going to just walk up to you and let you kick me in my face. And if you knew what i was doing why didnt you adapt to what i was doing? Well when i see you this saturday we will see once and for all if you have improve my friend. But like i said in the beginning you are very good and i would love to spar with you

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I'm sorry but I'm just trying to tell you that youre putting a ton of money on the line and I think its kinda crazy. I admit there was still a bit of frustration in the 4-stock, but I'm over that now. You seem like a cool cat so I'mma leave it at that.

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Out of all the numerous video games I play against people, Smash bros. really leaves a bitter taste of defeat to the loser, never understood why. Just a game yo.....

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Out of all the numerous video games I play against people, Smash bros. really leaves a bitter taste of defeat to the loser, never understood why. Just a game yo.....
Not for me.. if i lose, oh well. Whats worse is madden 07.. play for an hour just to lose =( or aoe3, cuz i was a top player

Eci4

Smash Ace
I have a few more $ left.. whos game? im up for anything, even special melee's for fun, and items =) just offer!
I got a good one for you... how about a $1 MM like this... 1 game, on time, we are both kirby, we add in 2 kirby comps (lv 1), go to some neutral stage (I'm thinking kirbys dreamland, not FoD) Super Sudden Death, with damage ratio on full...

I dont know how long we should go yet though, I'm thinking 3 or 5... obviously comps can't win our money, so if a comp wins (which it pretty much wont) whichever of us has a higher score (kills minus deaths) wins it...

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
I got a good one for you... how about a $1 MM like this... 1 game, on time, we are both kirby, we add in 2 kirby comps (lv 1), go to some neutral stage (I'm thinking kirbys dreamland, not FoD) Super Sudden Death, with damage ratio on full...

I dont know how long we should go yet though, I'm thinking 3 or 5... obviously comps can't win our money, so if a comp wins (which it pretty much wont) whichever of us has a higher score (kills minus deaths) wins it...
ROFL ill take that hahaha that sounds like so much fun im willing to blow 1$ on that.. haha im game.

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry but I'm just trying to tell you that youre putting a ton of money on the line and I think its kinda crazy. I admit there was still a bit of frustration in the 4-stock, but I'm over that now. You seem like a cool cat so I'mma leave it at that.
Thanks and yeah i know after this tourament i wont bet this much no more but yeah hopefully this saturday will get me ready.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
MY MM:
1$ VS 56k (x2)
1$ VS ULTI
1$ Vs Eci4 vs SuperDoodleMan(kirby orgy)
1$ Vs MoMD
1$ VS Element (items on, no healing...right?)
1$ VS JAMES SPARROW (if your there...correct?)
1$ VS Aarosmashguy (if he accepts ;-) dunno if he wants to or not..verify?)
OKAY IM DONE WITH MM's (unless you have a really fun and interesting idea like eci4 had... haha.. then im game)
WE NEED 1 MORE FOR THE KIRBY ORGY

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I will money match your GaW with my peach for $2, if you want...If I even go, that is. If Element of Fire goes, then I will more then likely go as well.
Alright, you're on. Peach is a hard battle for G&W but I enjoy the challenge.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
arken idk if i'll be there, but if i'm not we can do that mm sometime. so keep it on your list.
Will do, maybe we can toss a team match in there as well. my bud and i have a really nice synergy and i think we might be able to take you and 18 possibly, as a team, but individually, you two might be better..dunno for sure

Uno

Smash Journeyman
I laugh at everyone telling each other to chill out.

50$ is way more than i have ever seen bet in this game on one match.
no offense to mrray and shadou, but no on.... NO ONE puts up 150 $ first tourney.

two more things:
you two know what MLG is? ken, azen, pc, kdj, m2k... ring a bell? ever watched them play?

And is anyone bringing somthing to record these matches? not just the crazy mms, but the tourney too... gotta start the MN compilation of ownage.

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i know 50 is alot but Aaron challenge me first and im confident in my skills and so is he and if i win i dont want to hear nobody mouth because everybody excpet shadow and arkengate is against me. I dont want to hear a niddle drop if i win because it just proves that you guys shouldnt judge a book by a cover

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Some people don't mind their own business sometimes, to each their own...leave it at that.....

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah i know 50 is alot but Aaron challenge me first and im confident in my skills and so is he and if i win i dont want to hear nobody mouth because everybody excpet shadow and arkengate is against me. I dont want to hear a niddle drop if i win because it just proves that you guys shouldnt judge a book by a cover
Hey hey I'm not against you at all, but Uno has a good point. That is a lot of money to be putting up in money matches.

But Shadou also has a good point about people minding their own business. So I will butt out now. It's just that worst case scenario you could lose 120+ dollars and that just wouldn't be good. To each their own...it just seems like things could turn out bad, especially with all this tension that I'm sensing.

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
lol, i know huh? Man you guys are right but i not finna back down tho. But like some of you guys said. Either way win or lose it is going to be a learning experience.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Either way win or lose it is going to be a learning experience.
The best learning experience from this tourney is gonna be what a kirby orgy looks like and what color kirby has the largest.... sword and uses it best! :laugh:

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
And is anyone bringing somthing to record these matches? not just the crazy mms, but the tourney too... gotta start the MN compilation of ownage.
Yeah I hope someone records the tourney matches and money matches. Hopefully I can be in the compilation, at least a little bit. XD Game & Watch ownage. More likely Samus ownage though.

Also, my matches never get recorded. I wanna be on Youtube like all the good smashers. Even if I get 4-stocked. I need to see myself in action, maybe get critiques...

Uno

Smash Journeyman
i take it no one is thinking of recording matches with a video camera... not moist.

Top Bottom