• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG! i just found out that pokemon is really............................!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
:tnt::tnt::tnt::laser::laser::laser::laser::laser::laser::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::097::rocket::095::smiliegor:087::smash:just for a bunch of Wh0res with giant pusy pores/ pimples all over their faces! :045::043::041::039::037::035::033::031::029::027::025::023::021::010::018::016::014::012::009::007::005::003::001::047::049::051::053::055::057::059::061::063::065::067::069::071::073::075::077::079::081::083::085::087::089::091::093::095::097::099::bumper::mushroom::snes::gameboy::smiliegor:smiliegor:smiliegor:smiliegor:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::chainsaw::chainsaw:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Lolwut?

People like you make me sick.

A) If you genuinely don't enjoy the franchise, that's great. But I don't think that you actually don't enjoy it, you're probably some idiot who thinks that he's cool by saying how stupid Pokemon is.

B) Even if you did genuinely dislike the franchise, it's called being respectful about it and not...you know, flaming and being an overall ***.

C) WHY DID YOU COME TO THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM IF YOU HATE POKEMON!?!?

D) The emoticon spamming doesn't help your already awful case.

Seriously. People like you need to be permanently banned from the internet, learn how to actually be respectful, or just be shot.

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
:tnt::tnt::tnt::laser::laser::laser::laser::laser::laser::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::097::rocket::095::smiliegor:087::smash:just for a bunch of Wh0res with giant pusy pores/ pimples all over their faces! :045::043::041::039::037::035::033::031::029::027::025::023::021::010::018::016::014::012::009::007::005::003::001::047::049::051::053::055::057::059::061::063::065::067::069::071::073::075::077::079::081::083::085::087::089::091::093::095::097::099::bumper::mushroom::snes::gameboy::smiliegor:smiliegor:smiliegor:smiliegor:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::chainsaw::chainsaw:

Well, according to your description, you sound like just the type of person who would play Pokemon. ;)

But really, I've always enjoyed me some Pokemon, leveling up my own little Pokemon always intrigued me, I somehow felt like I accomplished something?
Oh well, that just tells you had sad my life is.
:)

:pimp:

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Firus, you need to stop saying people make you sick. You said that to me when I said I was competitive a while back or something. You don't even know him. He posted some smiley faces on a forum, and it makes you sick? Chill out dude, it's really not necessary.

Anyways, I enjoyed the pretty colors. They gave me something to stare at for a few hours. That being said, this **** is locked and I think a permaban will do fine.

Also, I can speak for Umbreon and myself when I say that we do not have pimples on our faces, and we get more *** than most likely 99% of the people on these boards.

And it's all thanks to Pokemon.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Lolwut?

People like you make me sick.

A) If you genuinely don't enjoy the franchise, that's great. But I don't think that you actually don't enjoy it, you're probably some idiot who thinks that he's cool by saying how stupid Pokemon is.

B) Even if you did genuinely dislike the franchise, it's called being respectful about it and not...you know, flaming and being an overall ***.

C) WHY DID YOU COME TO THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM IF YOU HATE POKEMON!?!?

D) The emoticon spamming doesn't help your already awful case.

Seriously. People like you need to be permanently banned from the internet, learn how to actually be respectful, or just be shot.
Firus, I would have thought that someone of your level of intelligence would know better than to feed trolls. You're giving him what he wants by flaming him.

Also, I can speak for Umbreon and myself when I say that we do not have pimples on our faces, and we get more *** than most likely 99% of the people on these boards.
I'm in the 100th percentile.

M.K

Level 55
Why the **** isn't this closed yet.

I have a silky-smooth face and I get SO MUCH ***, that when people come to ME about getting ***, I already GAVE them ***, so in reality, I've ****ed ALL of your mothers.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Thanks to pokemon i stoped being a with
a bunch of Wh0res with giant pusy pores/ pimples all over their faces!
lulz. Seriously Pokemon kinda made me clean up. Kinda akward when you get a dirty guy battling in front of you :p.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Thanks to pokemon i stoped being a with

lulz. Seriously Pokemon kinda made me clean up. Kinda akward when you get a dirty guy battling in front of you :p.
ha ha you too? i got tired of playing games with dirty stinky people and it made me look at myself and say I donmt ever wanna look like that lol.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I've realized that Pokemon is actually not a kid's game but a competitive RPG with its own advanced techniques, playing styles, and depth. There's absolutely nothing wrong with liking this game, even though it appeals to children. I hope that I can learn everything there is to learn about this wonderous game by posting here. Thank you for your time, and have a nice day.
I agree with this guy.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Wow.......just wow

@ JesaiTEG, I can ussaly dectect internet sarcasm, but it never seems sarcastic from you, Firus is just pissed, and mabey he had some extra troll food at hand. lol i doubt you get anything....0%

:p

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus, you need to stop saying people make you sick. You said that to me when I said I was competitive a while back or something. You don't even know him. He posted some smiley faces on a forum, and it makes you sick? Chill out dude, it's really not necessary.
Actually, that was directed towards Biggie Smalls (yes, I actually spent the time to look it up). And not because he was competitive, I have NO PROBLEM with competitivity at all. I don't even play games competitively but I'd be willing to defend Smash and Pokemon competitive players to death (yes, it's an exaggeration). He was saying that if you're over 13 and not playing competitively, there's something wrong with you (it was implied by the "I don't know what to say to you"). It's the entire attitude. No, I don't know him, but I hate elitists of either side -- be they competitive elitists who think you're a fool if you don't play competitively, or the people completely against the game who think you're an idiot if you play the game.
Considering what you said to us (that all of us in the Poke Center sucked and NEEDED the help offered by the OP), I wouldn't necessarily feel bad about saying it to you had I said it to you, no offense.

Also, I would think he'd have something better to do with his life than to go into the Pokemon forum just to flame Pokemon. Although I suppose, as someone with little to no life, I don't really have a right to speak.

If this is sarcasm, ignore this post...I really cannot detect sarcasm with you, so forgive me if I can't tell.

Firus, I would have thought that someone of your level of intelligence would know better than to feed trolls. You're giving him what he wants by flaming him.
I argued with Sliq for 3 pages. Remember that? Yeah, I don't really know better than to not feed trolls...

Or at least, I'd feel better knowing that I yelled at a troll than knowing that I didn't feed a troll.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
of course i like pokemon. it was just a joke jesus.
i wouldn't be here if i didn't like it xD.

look at what all of this started ahahahahaha.
This thread was just as pointful as if you had actually hated it. Except it's even worse, because this thread had absolutely no point. Not even mindlessly flaming it.

Also, you say that like we're idiots for not getting that. WHEN YOU WANT SARCASM/JOKES TO BE OBVIOUS, YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO DO SO. We're not mind-readers for crying out loud.

Yes, I'm an angry person.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
This thread was just as pointful as if you had actually hated it. Except it's even worse, because this thread had absolutely no point. Not even mindlessly flaming it.

Also, you say that like we're idiots for not getting that. WHEN YOU WANT SARCASM/JOKES TO BE OBVIOUS, YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO DO SO. We're not mind-readers for crying out loud.

Yes, I'm an angry person.
im sorry the outrageous amount of smileys wasn't an good enough attempt to point out that it was a sarcasm/joke....and my sig didn't help point it out that much either did it? "for crying out loud"

Spire

III
BRoomer
im sorry the outrageous amount of smileys wasn't an good enough attempt to point out that it was a sarcasm/joke....and my sig didn't help point it out that much either did it? "for crying out loud"
I'm not angry with you (not saying you're accusing me), and frankly, I don't think anyone really is. It's just that spam (albeit being a joke) is not easily tolerated around here. I hope we can all leave this thread unharmed, unabridged, and on good terms with one another.

It was a silly thread with silly responses - none of which could have actually led anywhere.

How 'bout we collectively get up and move on?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
No, it wasn't a good enough attempt. Because the thread was spammy enough it blended in.

I noticed your sig, but there are enough people who don't like Pokemon who will joke about Pokemon characters, whatever. I figured it was something like that.

Either way, the thread was spam and I'm perfectly willing to move on, like Spire suggested.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
No, it wasn't a good enough attempt. Because the thread was spammy enough it blended in.

I noticed your sig, but there are enough people who don't like Pokemon who will joke about Pokemon characters, whatever. I figured it was something like that.

Either way, the thread was spam and I'm perfectly willing to move on, like Spire suggested.
yeah someone with one pokemon "anime character in their sig is making fun of it.
at least i made an attempt like you said eariler "YOU SHOULD AT LEAST MAKE AN ATTEMPT" or something like that now its not good enough? shutup please.
whether it was spam or not bye.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
yeah someone with one pokemon "anime character in their sig is making fun of it.
at least i made an attempt like you said eariler "YOU SHOULD AT LEAST MAKE AN ATTEMPT" or something like that now its not good enough? shutup please.
whether it was spam or not bye.
Okay, sorry. Make a DECENT attempt.

You clearly misunderstood me. Some people will joke about the characters. I wouldn't be surprised if someone who hated Pokemon made a joke moveset for Ash or something. That's the kind of thing I thought you were doing.

There is no debate. That WAS spam.

Anyways, bye.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
He set the font for one letter or something. It circumvents the censor.

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
Wow... What a loser.

Hmmm.... He insults pokemon fans, but yet he uses emoticon things related to pokemon. How'd he find out how to do that if he hates the stuff :chuckle:

well, there is one good side to all this =p
I found out how to use tons of emoticon things now :chuckle:

:laser::smash::rocket:

:p lol awesome :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow... ***** pores you say, I'm left...... speechless at an attemp to diss Pokemon.

Just as long as Mewtwo isn't in that list I could care less.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman

And it's all thanks to Pokemon.

This to the max.

*includes self into percent*

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Are the forums broken? Earlier Hylian said he'd close a thread, and it never did close. That or he forgot.

And now this. It doesn't get closed.

Also: Stop getting troll'd so easily. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom