• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Im considering Des Moines so don't count me out yet... But Secks has to drive :)... Ill have to talk with my parents about going down there, so big chance I aint gonna kreep but Ill do what I can. We could poop on this **** Secks o.O.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Dude KDJ .... I'm ****ing there. Uh Tyser... I'll drive your car... My jeep is a pos. :\ It will waste so much gas... and there is a chance it could break down on us. >.< We'll see I'll try to get it looked or something.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
****it.. that's krusty.. I wanna go but I dun wanna drive son... KDJ is krusty mang, (j/k)..

On a more important note, RAW of Bleach and Naruto are already out o.O WTF IS THIS ****?!?! On a Thursday night, this is madness.... Naruto seems like its gonna be gewd, Bleach is once again being a fheggot.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
This thread has become nothing but a cesspool for spam. I want to see it straighten itself out, else I'll permanently close it. That is all.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
We know whats happenin for Des Moines yet Secks? I dont wanna drive... I still havent asked my folks :S.. I just need to know if you're goin...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
tyser u seriously have such a incessant need to spam that u are going to alternate screen names to do it???? u can not be serious....

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
OMG!! Major hate son...
Anyways, Ill try to lessen my spamming since fa.ggot *** Kokichi or w/e is gonna ban this thread if I keep this up so chea. **** those god dam.n mods.
On another note, me and Secks are gonna kreep Des Moines tomorrow... :) There better be a good turn out.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Tourny was gewd Echo and Secks, but the drive was 2 long for my blood still lol. Call me a ***** all you want, but I just dun like the drives, though our conversations are fun :).
Also, I think I am actually gonna try to play Ganon because Samus is no gewd.

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
I am so bored yo.. I wanna party!! Im goin to bed actually. Nvm, Im bored, I wanna practice Ganon. Actually no I dont, Im tired and bored, well, I havent been on this acc. in 4ever, look how krusty the amount of posts on this acc. are for cereal. I better have 500+ by the end of October or else I quit. If this thread gets banned, I blame you guys for not posting enough. Posting enough = every 30 minutes or so. So yeah the tourny was aight; I need to quit being so krusty you know what I mean? Hmmm.. Im watchin Boondocks right now, I feel like taking a hawt bath and then goin to bed. **** I havent ran in like a whole day. Im gettin too fat for reals, this sucks. I gotta get a job so I quit spamming and so I quit playin smash. Boondocks is friggin sweet, this guy is like being black and its friggin awesome. Now Im watching the after show of I Love New York. Heat and 12Pack are such fa.ggots for motha funkin seriously. New York is such a ***** as.s ho.e, and she got royally pwnt. Tango FTW. Now Im watching Nip Tuck and its really weird. This girl is about to have awesome butt secks with some random ho.e. This show is perhaps too good. Im bored, I gotta find myself another hobby. If anyone has any suggestions on better hobbies, fill me in. *turns channel back to Boondocks* Im bored. Im goin to take a bath now for reals, Ill be back in about 20 minutes to ramble moar unless someone else posts then Ill stop. Peace, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom