• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedarkyoshi

Smash Cadet
btw lucas is tight if you've ever played an earthbound game, they're actually pretty good.

yo darkyoshi if you wanna play holla at me 910-6299. =]

and Leon, I KNOW your 1000th post has to include your favorite ***** <3
Dude, i've learned lots bout meeting ppl on the internet. it can be dangourus... bad spelling... anyway, yeah i'll call u, but i really hope all you want to do is play smash, and ur not some sick gay perve. Oh and if anyone knows who this guy is and i don't post much up for a long time, well, i think you know wat taht means... lol. i dout it though. yeah anyway ill call u...

thedarkyoshi

Smash Cadet
yeah im just sayin ****, im super bored and i suck at smursh :( it saddens me.. i wanna quit now
u suck at smash bros.??!! hahaha. don't be so modest. There's a fine line between humility and low self esteem man. Don't cross that line. I'm sure u pwn everyone at this game.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Dude, i've learned lots bout meeting ppl on the internet. it can be dangourus... bad spelling... anyway, yeah i'll call u, but i really hope all you want to do is play smash, and ur not some sick gay perve. Oh and if anyone knows who this guy is and i don't post much up for a long time, well, i think you know wat taht means... lol. i dout it though. yeah anyway ill call u...
where did this guy come from???? u can't be serious...

Secks.

Smash Ace
lol.... Well Mike is kind of a creeper .....

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
We arent perves or gay homo sexuals who wanna butt **** ppl (-_-) so you dun gotta worry about that part. As a matter a fact, I think nobody is gay in our crew (If someone is sry). And when we play smursh we usually just play smursh the entire time (couple of hours....24/7) and then go and eat or something later.

Oh and if anyone knows who this guy is
Im assuming ur talkin about Echo since you quoted him. He's one of the best if not THE BEST Smash player in NE (as far as I know, no offense fellas), he's friends with everyone on this thread, but then again everyone on this thread pretty much knows each other in real life so chea.

On another note, we gotta get games this weekend (Yes, I am gonna post this every day or possibly every couple of hours) :). My samus has been crustin... I need some tips Secks and Echo. What I gotta work on yo? Just not being ********?

edit: I lawled also guys :).

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Wonka for brawl!!

But you guys should be as cool as Utah and hold smashfests once a week in a friggin' park. :)
In other news, Thursday I'm getting knocked out and summarily having my mouth cut, stuck, drilled, filled, and otherwise abused while I get my wisdom teeth out.... :( :(

Big Burn

Smash Lord
today's snake update was ill...
btw i bought a american ****** dog.... its about 3 months old... he is ill as well...
and guess what his name is leon

ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Like to hear it here it go. First off I gotta shout out the original smash crew Mo, Devon, Mexi, Murn, Mike, and a Yosh. Also I would like to also thank my self because I am the ****ing truth and I'm movin on up like George and Weezy. Its been a long time coming to this milestone 1000 post son but we made it. But thats enough with the soft stuff I'm bout to go do what I do best *wink-wink*. Ah yeah shout outs to all the up coming smash players yall all know who you are. I have not played games with anyone in a months so someone get at me this weekend aight. I'm out new lord of the smash game son

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
@ Cdbobo - Sorry about that wisdom tooth bull****, I have to get mines taken out in a few months :( Im scared.
@ Leon - Gratz on 1000 but you forgot to add me :(
@ Burn - Gratz on the new doggy, I like doggies. :)

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I'll have to let you know how it goes, Asian_Flava.. I hear it really isn't that bad, and I had a friend who got it done and was back at college the next day none the worse for wear so... here's hoping ^_^.

And, I've never really asked this; how close are you guys to Creighton? That's where my friends are, really... which is actually in NE, so if you guys are close, they could just go to 'fests and gain some skill and what not, as they currently have absolutely NO ONE to play with there. All those doctor peoplez, not playing the Epic Game....

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Like to hear it here it go. First off I gotta shout out the original smash crew Mo, Devon, Mexi, Murn, Mike, and a Yosh.
Leon, just so you know, mike wasnt part of the original crew. it was me, yosh, tank, smeesh, mo and mexi. Me and Yosh met the others at the First FFC and we chilled at McDonalds and then played smash at my apartment till my roomate got all pissed. So yeah, make sure you post the truth, and not leave me out

Uli

Smash Champion
murn we need pics of this puppy naoo!!!

leon 1000 OWAOWOAOWA

i think i met tank once at smeesh's Gmas O.O

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
I'll have to let you know how it goes, Asian_Flava.. I hear it really isn't that bad, and I had a friend who got it done and was back at college the next day none the worse for wear so... here's hoping ^_^.

And, I've never really asked this; how close are you guys to Creighton? That's where my friends are, really... which is actually in NE, so if you guys are close, they could just go to 'fests and gain some skill and what not, as they currently have absolutely NO ONE to play with there. All those doctor peoplez, not playing the Epic Game....
I go to UNO which is like 5 minutes away from Creighton... We dont hold fests or tournies that much, and that makes me a sad panda. Tell those fools to post on the boards :).

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Leon, just so you know, mike wasnt part of the original crew. it was me, yosh, tank, smeesh, mo and mexi. Me and Yosh met the others at the First FFC and we chilled at McDonalds and then played smash at my apartment till my roomate got all pissed. So yeah, make sure you post the truth, and not leave me out
lol well i think that u were guilty of the same thing as leon... wasn't I one of the first people u played smash with in the old crew? why wouldn't i be included in ur list ehh? i mean i was the original host of the smash weeklies this thread is named after

Echo

Smash Champion
doesnt matter who the kings used used to be, the only thing that matters are the people who are the kings now... step up to my generation, *****es.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
The drive to too long, and at 7? I wont be able to make it Yo.
Im only available Fridays, Saturdays and on rare occasions, Sundays.. Mon - Thurs I can do ****. Im a sad panda now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom