• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I haven't played Smash with anyone other than Mexi in weeks. Tough....Got stuck as the odd man out for the most recent donk tourney....

Oh but I turn 21 very soon.

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
Dood, I just got word from some random dood at the Minnesota Forums that he is gonna host a tourny and 1st is gonna get 10-20K... Im thinkin this fool is just funkin around but I dunno, they are gettin all into it and ****... Ill give more info about it when I get more info about it... But, if this is for reals, I may creep... Oh yeah, also this might be a Brawl tourny (really funkin stupid), but nontheless, Ill go if this is real lol...

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
You do NOT get your own thread to spam as you please. Sorry, that's not what we do on these boards. If you still continue the weekly Smashfests, go ahead and make a legitimate thread about it. But, within that, only discuss things pertinent to the weeklies themselves. If you want to chat like you're on AIM, then go do that in an AIM chat room somewhere, or on the DC++ Hub - that's what they're there for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom