• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
You bring up an interesting point, Leon... Sonic is way fast and stuff, but I wonder what kind of moveset they give him? I suppose some stuff is in the videos on ye olde dojo, but I haven't gotten around to looking at them yet.
*wonders*

Breeze

Smash Rookie
http://wii.ign.com/articles/826/826577p1.html

well i guess brawl is going to come out in the US on feb 10th... ****... don't know if i can wait that long... o well better for them to have a delay and it be a better game...
I tried reading all that was on the page but failed to see were it says its delayed point me in the right direction please.

never mind found it but if delayed only in us and not japan then there wont be any changes anyways wtf u *******s.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
@ DarkYoshi- Yo man, do you even wanna play smash with us mah doude?? Because you should call us or post, we just played games on Wednesday and everyone is going to Debuque today or tomorrow for a tourny. But dood, you said you wanna pwn us, so you should show up at Lincoln at least mah doude. We need games with new folks.

On another note, Teams are teh weak, and Im not gonna play Samus against C.Falcon anymore, that **** if funkin rigged like no other.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Dudes that feb 10th ****s is so weak...... ya im alive if u guys miss me yell at devon he hasn't said **** about tournies or "get-togethers"

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i think its just like watching noobs play, SSBM looks the same unless someone who knows what they're doin is playing

and also u dont want to discourage the younins with smashtastical gameplay

Echo

Smash Champion
then stop looking at it, its not like anyones making you check the boards every day.

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
O man... I got motha funkin banned... that is funkin the krustiest **** Ive ever seen in my life... Im banned til "10-28-2007, 02:58 PM"... How in the funk did I get funkin 6... I had 1 pt already and all of a sudden Im funkin banned... Im gonna funkin have a funkin talk with those funkin mod fu.ckers.

edit: funk is such a god dam ghey funkin word ewww....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom