• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
I may not be able to *** to the smashfest during Thanksgiving weekend or w/e because I think I might be goin down to Cali or Minnesota for a wedding. :( Im sad... Also Ganondorf FTPoop.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Anyone who says this thread is nothing but a cesspool for spam is mistaken. It's a cesspool for spam certainly but plenty of smash talk also occurs here.

Btw I think I've changed my mind about Dubuche in light of the Catastrophe in Columbia. WHo all is looking to go because I think me and Mexi are gonna be driving. We aren't looking to nerd out our weekend and stay for 3 days in Dubuche, Iowa so we are gonna have to drive separate from Mike. So who all wants rides because gas costs could be hefty with only two people, I'd like to get it up to at least 3.

Also, Mike needs text messaging.

Uli

Smash Champion
ill be workin AGAIN, my saterdays are the worst,

in other tourny news, whos all going to the one on nov 16 in iowa at FFC?!?

i think ill go to that one if anyone else goes

and what is this smashfest during thanksgiving?!?!?

and who is this nova!

:bluejump:
:088:

Uli

Smash Champion
i just now notice the mod gave me an infraction for like 2 post 2 pages back, yet i dont think he didnt do anything to tyser for his quad/triple post,

MODs area bunch of FUUCKKNN RETARDDSS

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
LOL, dood, I am the motha funkin king of spam, dont think this is the only thread I spam yo... Im all over the place...
Whose Nova? Some random Brazilian Smasher
Smashfest at Mikes during Thanksgiving or something, I guess alota people might show up including Darkrain? I could be wrong, Mike will *** and clearify this ****.
As for that Iowa FFC... Ill think about it, I dont wanna go outta state ever again, the drives are too long.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Who is Sasmus Aron?? I was just reading Yulais older posts and I was like WTF is happening LOL...
Anyways, I just got the coolest phone call ever from Ben :_)
"Can you come to my dorm and put a movie in?"
OMFG I was so confused LOL. But anyways, Im OMW to put the movie in yo be there in about an hour.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
I am on a posting frenzy... I decided I wanna go to FFC actually :) ... So I'll be driving down there and Im prob not gonna be stayin the night down there, Ill be driving back right after no matter what o.O. Yulai you better go man, you already said you ARE going, on the other threads so ****. If you dont then you're the krustiest :). Jon when you read this ****, you should come 2. Ill be able to take 2 other people if I take my Civic and if I take my father's truck Ill be able to take about 4 people, or more if you wanna be crampt as funk. I wont be driving as fast as Mike or Ben so expect a long drive o.O. Im totally stook'd for this tourny though, Ill be playin Ganon for the next month or so, its gonna be sloopy :).

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
OMG Im watching Rocky1... Ive never seen this one full out before, its pretty good, and I lawl'd when Rocky and Adrianne where at Rocky's house and it looked like he was gonna **** her or soemthing; I would be scared too if a big buff mofo cornered me with his p3nis hanging out :psycho:

Echo

Smash Champion
what happened to the omaha weekly smashfests?
Actually, me and Secks. have brought back weekly smursh, its just that no one else cares to join us. We pretty much play every weekend especially friday night so if you want to play just come over =]

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
eb is a cool guy from iowa. me and yosh met him a long time ago at a iowa movie theater tourney. hes just a all around fun guy. last i played him though, he wasnt top tier but he is a good player, and he's pretty well known

Uli

Smash Champion
when i said the omahas weekly smashfest, i meant the god ddaammn forum, it fuuckn blows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom