• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uli

Smash Champion
yo estudio por la classe de musica!

yo tengo un exam

pokeeemanz, tu los tienes?
did i say it right O.O

:011: HARDEN LOLOL

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
well, in yo tengo the yo is redundant; you're basically saying I I have ('cuz you conjugated tener to tengo.. implying it is indeed you who have it :)) The only reason I know that though is because I had spanish speaking roommmates who made fun of me for it :p. And yes.. metapod ftw.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
I might appear to this tourny thing, I just HAVE to, Im horny as **** for some smash. About 20% chance of me showing up. I still gotta read my Intro to Black Studies **** and do my math HW. Ill call Ben if I am ******* or not. If I ***, Ill only be there til like 9, so I hope it ends before 9 :S.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
erm, alright ^o). btw, I've always thought Murn's rhyme/poem was basically awesome. But srzly dudes... plan an actual smashfest at a specific location at least 3 days in advance and you'll pry get more people to come to it.. it's worked for me the last three weeks anyway~!

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Yeah, next time please give us a few days notice so we can get moar folks son. I just got info about this tourny/fest about 4 hours ago, so chea. Im probably ******* so expect me, unless I post again sayin Im not ******* :).

edit: Actually, dont expect me there, unless I call Ben or Echo.. If you guys dont get calls before 7 I aint *******.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Tyser I told you about the tourny in Lincoln on Friday night and Saturday. I said it might be on Tuesday but that I'd get a for sure answer later. Don't give me that 3 day in advanced Johns for not showing up. -_- You scared. xD

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
OMFG!! I got 2nd at the Lincoln tourny, which isnt much but still, I got motha fuc.ken 2nd ******!!
Secks woulda got 2nd but he had to fight Echo, and fuc.kin fa.ggot *******s made it single elimination.
I almost got slooped by some dood named Reed also, I was fuc.kin scared as hell.
Finals could perhaps be the most epic **** IVE ever played, Me vs Echo.
First match was Marth vs Samus and I was sloopin' and won.
2nd and 3rd match, Mike **** on me HARD! with CFalcon and I almost cried.
4th match, I finally beat his Cfalc but he was sandbagging (:))
Final match was a Samus ditto and Echo won with 168% on his last stock, it was a fuc.king epic battle.
I had alota funz but Imma not play smursh for like a week. Or at least not go outta town, Im so fuc.king tired of driving all the way down there and back. Its krusty.

BTW, I only went SSJ3, you dont wanna see my SSJ4 son... My samus is krusty, Im quitting (j/k)

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
ok... does anyone have any info about any tournys or places to just play SSBM?
Kinda too late son, but we had a tourny at Lincoln today :) Sorry, it was very short notice, I just heard about it at noon today and still went. Yulai! You fuc.ker! You fuc.king missed some epic ****. You're fuc.kin krustin harder than my fuc.kin well toned asian as.s!!

llcoolbrotha

Smash Rookie
is it really gonna be possible yet tyser, i haven't seen any mention of air dodging which i'm sure is a part of wavedashing that is necessary. yes they have mentioned dodging, but only against attacks on the ground. guess we'll see soon, unless i am sadly misinformed from what i read on the site.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
is it really gonna be possible yet tyser, i haven't seen any mention of air dodging which i'm sure is a part of wavedashing that is necessary. yes they have mentioned dodging, but only against attacks on the ground. guess we'll see soon, unless i am sadly misinformed from what i read on the site.
Well... Im pretty **** sure air dodging is in if normal dodgin and **** is in, seriously... Its kinda common sense, they wouldnt put in dodging and not air dodging, thats just stupid, esspecially since Melee had it. They are probably gonna bring back all the basic stupid **** from Melee: Dodging, Air Dodging, Rolling, Shielding, LCanceling, AMoves, BMoves, Taunting, Short Hopping, Full Jumping, Edge Grabbing, Grabbing, all that stupid as.s ****.
WD is Jump + AirDodge BTW :).

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah good **** tyser, you played really good last night. lol now all you need to do is actually go to tournaments, and you can be the real deal... we'll have to fire it up again soon.

and I cant seem to understand why there are some people posting about anyone playing smash, or a place to play, because I have said numerous times that you can call me and we could play at our apartment. but apparently if i tell anyone that, they think i'm a rapist of some kind and dont want to play. Guess I've been kinda busy anyway, but I know Ben has been coming down on the weekends to play and stuff, so anyone else would be more than welcome.

as far as a tournament update can go, I've been looking into some places for holding a tournament at, so I'll have to let you know as soon as I pick one out for sure. Other than that, the Dubuque tournament is on the 13th and it looks like we have 2 more spots in the car, 1 if Kirk decides he's gonna go i'm gonna have to call him back. Then whatever the Circuit Finale is going to be (whether it SMYM8 or MSOP), I want to try to make, though if they make MSOP the championship, thats pretty short notice and is the weekend after dubuque. *sigh*

I DO know however that I may likely fly to this:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=117692
if anyone else would like to join me for the last very large melee tournament that will probably ever happen, let me know, and we'll see if we can make it happen. and Secks its in CT which means KDJ has GOT to be there ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom