• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedarkyoshi

Smash Cadet
Yeah i went to a millard middle school. Think it was called montclair or somethin. I Went to Westside in 5th grade. Westside is so awsome! We get laptops, and we have a gaming club w/ smash bros, but I don't go to it every week cause i got volunteering the day they have the club and not everyone is very good at smash bros. Like I said before, i'm the 2nd best player in my school. My brother is the best. I just want to play other people other than my bro and all those n00bs. It's the Asian part of me that pwns people. lol. It in our blood...

Uli

Smash Champion
GTFO

i feel a storm aaabrewing, are you ready?!

so whats everyone been up to :D

and hi new dood O.O

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yeah dood I watched that ****ing fight wtf happened to taylor dood he was just winning the fight and just like that he got pooped on. I like went to the bathroom and came back and the fight was over lamo son

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol yeah Pavlik was behind on the scorecards, tho Taylor is notorious for favorable judging. The Ghost lol what a funny nickname for a snow white fighter with no hair. He has really good power.

In other news, I won 1200 last night.

In still other news, Dubuche is lookin 50/50 for me right now.

Uli

Smash Champion
lucas is adorable!!

in other news:
congrats mo!
leon, dont let us down

i has a test, i study now

kthxbye

hi tyser

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
also, are all these characters for brawl gonna be starters? i think that would make the most sense unless they wanna spoil who the secret characters are gonna be. somethin to tihnk about.

Echo

Smash Champion
btw lucas is tight if you've ever played an earthbound game, they're actually pretty good.

yo darkyoshi if you wanna play holla at me 910-6299. =]

and Leon, I KNOW your 1000th post has to include your favorite ***** <3

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
and Leon, I KNOW your 1000th post has to include your favorite ***** <3
you talkin about me??

@burn - that holyfield grill is epic **** :)
@everyone - we seriously need games this weekend, call me on friday or saturday Mike plz (if u are gaming). you no my # fool.

someone needs to host a tourny RITE ****ING NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom