• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
The games at Echos place were kool... Doubles bore me :S, I just cant stand em... **** I realized how ****in crusty I am... I shoot Smashes left and right like nothing and my judgement is horrid... I need moar games now...

thedarkyoshi

Smash Cadet
WHERE WHEN HOW 4 tourny

ok... All I want to know is when where and how much this tourney cost in omaha NE. I feel leik pwnin n00bs in Smash bros. So tell me where to pwn u when and how much...please:chuckle:

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
WTF is this random guy who thinks he can pwn us? Anyways, there arent any tournies down here I dont think, but, when we get em they are usually $10 for singles and $20 for teams ($10 per person) I think. There is a mini tourny like thing (smashfest) down at Lincoln October 27th if you wanna creep. Come over and pwn us. :crazy:

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
It's all good Leon, I'm just giving you ****. I didn't show up last night cuz you live too far away Echo. I just 4 stocked some noobs on like 40th and Chicago. You could be my black Kate Moss tonight.

thedarkyoshi

Smash Cadet
WTF is this random guy who thinks he can pwn us? Anyways, there arent any tournies down here I dont think, but, when we get em they are usually $10 for singles and $20 for teams ($10 per person) I think. There is a mini tourny like thing (smashfest) down at Lincoln October 27th if you wanna creep. Come over and pwn us. :crazy:
wow. tnx for some info. now can you tell me where it will be in lincoln. please, the only reason i joined this place was to see where i can pwn at SSBM. Everyone i play isn't as good as i am but my bro. so Just tell me where in Lincoln it will be and i will be there. I hope.

thedarkyoshi

Smash Cadet
UNL is where its gonna be at. So who are you exactly? I am very confused. Or are you just some random guy?
At University of Lincoln? Is there a website where i can confirm this? I don't want to travel from Omaha all the way to Lincoln for nothing. And I'm not some random guy. You just don't know who i am.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
At University of Lincoln? Is there a website where i can confirm this? I don't want to travel from Omaha all the way to Lincoln for nothing. And I'm not some random guy. You just don't know who i am.
Yes its at University of Lincoln. Some people there are forming some gaming organization/group and they wanna do a SSBM tourny first. And to confirm this just talk to Secks or LLCoolBrotha, they go to UNL and are in the group so they should know all the details and stuff. There is also some info about it about 10-20 pages back.
Also, do you know anyone in this thread or are you new here and do you got vids or nothin?

thedarkyoshi

Smash Cadet
Yes its at University of Lincoln. Some people there are forming some gaming organization/group and they wanna do a SSBM tourny first. And to confirm this just talk to Secks or LLCoolBrotha, they go to UNL and are in the group so they should know all the details and stuff. There is also some info about it about 10-20 pages back.
Also, do you know anyone in this thread or are you new here and do you got vids or nothin?
I'm kinda new here. Just want to find a place in NE to play this game other than my school, where i'm the 2nd best player.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Ahh! You messed up my triple post.
Anyways what area do you live at? We just played games yesterday and Friday, and hopefully we can get some games this comin weekend. If you live close maybe you can creep some games in wit us yo. :)

thedarkyoshi

Smash Cadet
OK, so it's in UNL october 27th. now what time does it start and how long does it last... and where is it in UNL?

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
@ Megan - OMG REALLY!! I GOTTA CREEP THAT PLACE!!
@ Dark Yoshi - Im not sure about the details yet, I just know its the 27th and its at UNL.. There will prob be more info about where it is in about a week or so, or maybe its already settled; I might just have to ask someone. I dunno what time its gonna be because I dont think they no yet, but if I had to guess, it would start at noon or in the afternoon sometime and I dunno when it would end.

thedarkyoshi

Smash Cadet
@ Megan - OMG REALLY!! I GOTTA CREEP THAT PLACE!!
@ Dark Yoshi - Im not sure about the details yet, I just know its the 27th and its at UNL.. There will prob be more info about where it is in about a week or so, or maybe its already settled; I might just have to ask someone. I dunno what time its gonna be because I dont think they no yet, but if I had to guess, it would start at noon or in the afternoon sometime and I dunno when it would end.
well once you get some info please send me a private message so i can no to. tnx.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
OIC cool.. Im Tyser so chea... I tend to post here very very often so if you got any questions you can ask me... I am on the boards like from 1-11 pm almost every single day so yeah.. I have no life I know.

thedarkyoshi

Smash Cadet
OIC cool.. Im Tyser so chea... I tend to post here very very often so if you got any questions you can ask me... I am on the boards like from 1-11 pm almost every single day so yeah.. I have no life I know.
Are u Asian? Just guessing cause of ur name... your Asian_Flava name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom