• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
If Halo3 puts Samus in there Ill consider playing it, or even watching someone play it... I just hate Halos so much :094:
We should get some games this weekend folks, Im actually free.. Friday or Saturday works good 4 me so far.
I heard Forest Griffin won the first 2 rounds though, ****it I just gotta find this piece of **** video and watch it myself :p. It keeps gettin restricted on youtube though.
YAY FOR YOSH.. WE NEED GAMES!!

Uli

Smash Champion
wtf is with this furry ****, GTFO

a yosh?!? that was a epic post

haroooo treeeee BTIAEHCHESSSSDasdkjadfa :D

i poop :D

:D

Echo

Smash Champion
a ****in....
YOSH?!?!
if you ever wanna play just call me up, I work M-F but I dont oftenly have important plans for the weekend or anythin...

in fact if anyone wants to play this weekend, we could play at our place, but if you wanna play friday i work until 5... the address is like 10 pages back so if you need it again, you're going to have to give me a call since we dont have internet there yet, I'm just online cuz i'm in Columbus atm :p

so yeah this thread is just complete chaos lol... but if there was one thing that was true throughout the past 5 pages... its this:
grimers like hold text
:088: :088: :088:
grimers do indeed, like hold text.

HOLLA

:088: :088: :088:

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
dude
i beat halo tre.

not totally sure if i like it or not yet.
who is ready for brawl?
and tomorrow im gonna try and beat metroid prime 3

Uli

Smash Champion
halo 3 is aweesomee b/c melees dont FUUCKN MISSS, F****K YEAAAA!!!!

i wish there was bxb and bxr still T_T

ganon is a pimp, especially that stylish rug on his back

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Asian_Flava knows what's up. And Ganon is too cool; you're up three stock against a ganon player? He'll still kill you. With one life. He's that insane. Triforce of Power.. unstoppable.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
FPS aren't that great, I agree :). And, no, I'm not from Nebraska; if you remember pages and pages ago I introduced myself as an ex-Iowan who still had friends back there who played :). They've shown up to at least two tournaments, and so I don't know if you saw them... so I post here 1 for fun and 2 to see if there is any smash going on nearby (for them) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom