• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol tyser obviously forgot his medication today ;)

btw mo, its right off 108th and Maple, but blondo wasnt too bad of a guess :p

llcoolbrotha

Smash Rookie
this may get long, and is not necessarily official yet, but i thought i'd let u all know.

a bunch of guys have started a gaming organization and are looking to set up tournaments, maybe once a month or so. there seemed to be a big fan base there for smash, and so they want the first tourney to be smash. they could need help as far as setting up a tournament, so anyone that wants to i could put u in contact with them. they seemed like a great crowd of gamers that play a wide variety games that i'm sure most of u know of (i'm still a noob, so i didn't know of all they talked about). anyways, the main question is, is there any interest for coming to lincoln if they do set this up? and for anyone who is here at lincoln, would u like to join? just send me a message or post on the boards, either is fine. i'm just trying to help these guys out and get a bunch of gamers to help get this organization going.

as of right now, they are looking to get contacts for places to play here on campus. this is a brand new organization which IS officially a school organization, so obviously there is not much as far as funds yet, but i know if i can get u guys to come play and have a great time, that this organization could get a good start. if they do get a date set up in one of the next meetings i'll make sure to post it, so please let me know ur interest, and we could possibly have an official place to play pretty much whatever u guys want. they are trying to gear this organization toward the interests of gamers outside of the organization itself.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
WOW.. Im totally down.. Except school is gonna get in the way once in a while and Im gettin a job soon hopefully; I might work at Wendy's with the soccer team :). But besides that I could def drive down to Lincoln to poop on peoples (unless Mo or Echo or someone shows up). As far as "helping set up the tournies" I dunno about that part. If it involves money then I dunno :S Im poor remember?!? Im totally interested though dude, anything to get some games with peoples (as long as it's less than 2 hours of driving).

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
My samus has been crustin peoples.. I need some practicar!! I might be able to get some games in tomorrow if I can get my homework done; I've been slackin off lately so I got a shi.t ton of reading to do :( *sad face*

Secks.

Smash Ace
Hey Fro I'm totally down for setting up some tournies here in Lincoln as long as they are STD free. This should be fun. Hopefully tomorrow we'll get some good matches in of smursh at Mike and Devon's new place. I'll be creepin' Omaha mangz.

The STD part is a personal attack on a certain someone.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Dood... I thought Mike said there prob arent gonna be games tomorrow because he has to wake up early the next day?? Whateva, but if you guys do set up games call me, or Ill just post on the boards, I may not be able to so chea, I got class until 10am tomorrow so if I read from 10 - (about 2-3 hours) I can get all my reading done. YAY!!

llcoolbrotha

Smash Rookie
so, is there any more interest for a possible tourney in lincoln? i gotta wait till the meeting next week to see what the details will be, but i kinda wanna know how interested u all r by then so i have something to go off of.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully you got it done, as the 6 hours have now expired :/. Also, llcoolbrotha, I have some friends in the sw iowa/omaha area who would most likely want to go too... two or three of them anyway. So, if you're gauging interest, there's two more possible's! I'll get in contact with them and see what they say... and then report back :)

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
We need to assemble all these random Nebraska folks to one place, I guess there are more Nebraska players than I thought, I saw some people on random threads with NE as their location but Ive never heard of em.... Those asshats should post here

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Im doin awesome Leon... awesome double post btw... shoulda made it a triple though for sexiness...
Anyways, I skipped my reading and still got 100% on my test... YAY... So I can play some games later on. Someone gimme a call if you guys are playin games, I might show up, Im horny for some games seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom