• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secks.

Smash Ace
No just this past weekend. We wanted to the weekend before though. We crashed at Dark's house both times. He's got a sweet arcarde setup, with like almost every single arcade game imagineable. It broke down this morning though.

Uli

Smash Champion
my first class is canceled, what do i do??

hooray for online play!

the percentages on the screen sure do lewk big!

Echo

Smash Champion
aight secks I know you said you wanted it but if anyone else wants to stop by the address is:
3405 N 106th Plaza #1114
Omaha, NE, 68134
its a pretty stupid address yeah but its easy to find if you need help just call me and I'll come outside. We're gonna be moving stuff in at like 5 on friday, so if you wanna stop by for a while its cool with me. If we play at all that day, It cant be all tooo late, because I have to wake up pretty early saturday morning. If you dont want to we might just be able to do something the next weekend, no big deal. But I figured I'd just post the address so people can get an idea of where its at, its pretty easy to get to its just a block off the interstate.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I hate macs.

**** your new place is yonder north and west. I think 34 blocks north is around Blondo but I'm not too sure.

I found out something amazing today...sloop is a word. I saw it used in an article lol. Checking Merriam Webster's website I found that a sloop is "a fore-and-aft rigged boat with one mast and a single jib" or as in a "sloop of war" it is "a small warship with guns on only one deck "...

haha amazing.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Is anyone gonna watch the Liddell vs Keith and Shogun vs Griffin fight next Saturday?? If you are gonna pay for it to watch it or you know where its gonna be playin, gimme a call, I wanna see Shogun shi.t game Griffin.... for the newbs who dont no WTF Im talkin about, this is UFC and Shogun's first appearence on UFC... Shogun > Everyone else besides Fedor.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
**** people are not posting so Im gonna post once more for epic quad post, I better not get a fuc.kin Ban thing for this.

I guess there were capture cards on Woot.com yesterday for $0.01 and it all got sold out in like 6minutes or so.... Fuc.king epic.... Anyways Im watchin The Pickup Artist right now, it is hilarious, they are trying to pick up chicks at a strip club and they are gettin shi.t gamed. Hmmmm... What else to talk about... I might get a job at Wendy's on 84th street and I forgot the other street, but its in Papio like 3 blocks away from the Colloseum. Owww, my shoulder just pop'd I dunno if thats a bad thing... It hurts A LOT :(. Hmmm... I dunno what to do, Im so bored. Im gonna go and post on the Samus Threads :). Peace, for like another hour.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Fa.ggot *** Osco gave me 2 Ban Points.. I knew this shi.t was gonna fuc.kin happen. Now Im gonna get another one for pentuple posting LOL. Here comes my new acc. guys....
I blame you guys for this shi.t!! POST MORE GOD FUC.KIN ****IT!!

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
Im just gonna use this acc. for a while, Ill switch off from time to time :). Anyways yeah, WTF cares if Im quad posting, such fheggetish shi.t I swur. Hmmmm... Im goin to take over this whole page because Im leet. Im gonna go and make an acc. and get it banned now, peace, for like an hour.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Hmmm... Im gonna keep alternatin acc.s so I can get more posts... Seriously people start posting, Im so god dam.n mother fuc.kin bored.... You guys brought this upon yourselves. :) YAY FOR BAN POINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom