• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
oh and btw can i please remind everyone that the new kanye west CD came out today make sure you kreep at it =]

Big Burn

Smash Lord
So now we are starting to gauge how good someone is by meaningless friendlies? Ohh wow he beat Z while he was under the influence of some alcohol... I am so impressed (heavy sarcasm)... I mean are u really going to peg all of my smash skill to losing to bolt once? That is insanely ********... like all the best smashers don't lose to someone less skilled than them on occasion.... im pretty sure the last time that I placed was in 2005... which really doesn't bother me because u haven't accomplished jack sh-it either mike, and neither has the entire Nebraska smash scene...I mean unless u call winning local tournaments accomplishing something... why do u think that jiggsismyhero thought that he was going to **** anybody in this state whenever he came here... because Nebraska hasn't done **** for making a real name for itself in the entire spectrum of the smash scene... so don't act like u are all high and mighty for being able to win local tourneys...sounds pretty hypocritical of you to say that I try to impress random noobs when that seems like all u manage to be able to do in smash… I mean unless u call choking against kishprime at insomnia an accomplishment and thereby failing to make a real name for yourself once again…but u do manage to place high in local and scrub tourneys…wow congrats…yes that is more than me… but really in the big picture of things u haven’t really accomplished that much in this game...and funny enough I am willing to bet that if I didn’t quit this game for like 9 months I would be better than u…and as far as me playing random noobs lately to impress them??? First off what the **** are u talking about... like u even know what I am doing these days... The only reason im not going to tournaments is because I don't want to fuc-king hang out with you... I just got done playing with Devon for 4 hours... is he one of these random noobs that I am trying to impress? Must be huh... and those so called noobs will find out what truth about my smash game again??? That I am better than secks and I guranfu-ckingtee that... and even if I wasn't I honestly wouldn't give a flying fu-ck... and btw u are the worst person to play smash with... I don’t see how anyone can stand it… all u ****ing do is *****… and everyone knows it… all u talk about is how this game is so gay and we should stop playing it, but u are the one that plays It more than anyone else… if u are going to ***** that much about this game then just ****ing quit cause nobody wants to hear it… in case u forgot this game’s life cycle is **** near over... its seems a little late to take someone under your wing... and I wasn't saying that u have my pillow... that comment was directed towards secks... and whenever u try to rebuttal this post, which im sure you will… try not to change the subject and put words into my mouth or make up **** because that is all u know how to do when you are backed into a corner and know that u have lost the argument… and secks is a big boy, im pretty sure that he doesn’t need u to come to his defenses…he can fend for himself… the only reason that I wrote that post in the first place is because I heard that u and secks had gotten my pillow this weekend and weren’t planning on returning it to me which is ****ty to say the least... not that I care that much because its just a god dam-n pillow… but it’s the principle of the thing.. …and regardless of how good secks has supposedly gotten… the last time I played him in a tournament I sent him into the losers bracket… fu-ck this… im out…

Secks.

Smash Ace
Murn I was drunk off my *** too dumb ****. Ask anyone there..... I was one of the only few who bought his own **** at the smashfest.
Btw you never played me in the brackets.... all you've played me in was pools. So get your **** straight.
Also if you aren't able to guranfu-ckingtee that your better than me thats just sad. You've played this ****ing game way longer than me and have been to way more tournaments. That would be disgraceful.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
whatever... i still beat u when i played u in the tournament... and i dont give a **** if both of u are drunk... regardless mikes example of u being a good player by beating z has been rendered defunct because you were both under the influence and therefore the games dont mean sh-it...

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Nah Mo, there is always a chance. Someone could get the whole USC team to go out and eat some bad sushi before the game, so that there all sick and playing horrible. That, or we have someone sneak ippikak into there water. If that happens, at least the game would be close. :)

Secks.

Smash Ace
Well Murn, I love how you try flaming Mike for judging people if they are good at this game or not yet, you do the same **** with me. Quit contradicting yourself or revise that essay you posted. Because you sound like a fool.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Wow i don't know if you just don't know how to read or if you are to fu-cking lazy... I know that my post was more than a few sentences long so it might have put a strain on your poor eyes... First off I never contradicted myself u fu-ucking idiot... I don't give a fu-ck if mike judges how good I am. I was just saying that what he was basing his judgment on in his post had little to no weight(such as basing it off of friendlys etc)... He can say i suck all day for all i care because I could care less what he or you think... Notice I wasn't saying that I cared if he passed judgment on my game, but instead I made it abundantly clear that his comments didn't affect me because he hasn't accomplished **** in the broad scope of things... never did I say he can't judge my game or say that I'm a bad player... he should just come up with better reasons than what he provided... therefore I don't feel hypocritical and still feel like i'm in a position to say that u suck at this game... which u do... so fu-ck you and have a nice day...

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
im super confused... when did burn and secks play?? when was this smashfest/tourny that i didnt hear about?? what's with all this hostility between echo/burn/secks?? im playin bowser now, hes too cool. hey i might be down with games this saturday so call me or somethin.. ill post on friday if i have to study or somethin if i dont just assume im doin nothin. :D.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Well I'm gonna have to bust a Murn here."I don't care what you think about my game because I don't give a ****." Murn didn't you quit this game? Isn't it like your 10th retirement? Why do you keep trying to come back your just going to retire again? And in the "broad scope of things" you've probably accomplished the least out of anyone in Nebraska. Like you said, isn't the "life cycle" of smash coming to an end? Why are you even attempting a comeback. Your just like M.J. just shoulda quit after that last shot. In your case back in 03. Now your just trying to be like Mike coming back for one last season even though you and everyone else knows god**** well your not gonna do ****. Just quit this game Murn. And step off. Your mother ****ing Smash Board privliedges have been revoked, Son. I'm gonna have to bust one and last Murn here. I don't care what you have to say beyond this post because its useless and dead like Latin. Oh btw your pillow is so **** comfortable.

Echo

Smash Champion
ok murn, you're right. Ben can handle an arguement by himself, so then can we just agree to keep me out of it please??

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
first of all, wow, i know there is no hate on bolt but **** man, the kids only played for like 6 months, which is shorter than secks and secks got beat by bolt at glenwood 2. sure he rocked him the 2nd time but bolt has gotten way better anywho, i'm going to edit this post and if anybody is hating on my buddy bolt ur getting 10$ mm.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
You are so full of **** its ridiculous. You and I both know that you are going to read what I have to say so don't act like you aren't. The whole Michael Jordan analogy was really cute and all but your complaints against me still have no real substance. Retired 10 times??? Where the fu-ck are you getting your facts son. Weren't you the moron who was busting me earlier about irrelevant side notes in my argument that still didn't effect the bottom line??? And now you are going to say that I have retired 10 TIMES and that I have recently retired and am trying to come back??? Last time I checked I have quit once... And who told you that I quit recently quit? The only reason I am not playing with you or mike is because you are complete and utter deusche bags. That doesn't mean that I'm not playing with people such as Devon or Mo. Apparently you are just like mike...you either put **** in peoples mouths or you make **** up...That is the only way you know how to argue... Well eventually the truth will rule out, sorry to bust your fat ****ing bubble... And you bring up that the last time I won anything was in 03 which only evinces the fact that you had not read my previous post which states that I last won in 05...Next time you precede a statement such as the one above with "Well I'm gonna have to bust a Murn here", don't fill it with silly bull**** facts and please make sure that I actually won't be able to refute it... Btw me ever quitting this game is in no way correlated to me giving a **** about what you guys think of my smash game...go ahead and keep my pillow because I'm sure that you will need something to set your head on when you cry yourself to sleep...

btw JBM... gtfo out of this thread...mind your own business please...I am not impressed that you can simultaneously bench a lot of weight while masturbating to boys at the same time... We all get it... Your strong.. Congratulations...

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Burn, i was first of all kidding and i understand that your mad and all and this is the internet and you couldn't tell but if you don't want me n ur **** then don't say anything towards me when i haven't said anything to you... yet.

all i said is don't hate on bolt, and thats all i'm going to say, and as far as saying i masturbate to boys? look at you, you look like more of a ****ing ***got than myself so i'd stfu.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Okay, first off. Murn why are you hating on me? R u saying that im bad or something? I never claimed OH IM SO MUCH BETTER THAN MURN!!!! I was nice about beating you in friendlies, mutiple times.

All this started over a pillow!?!?! Grow up man.

Write enough man? It's smash not the end of the world if someone thinks they are better than you. You don't need to go on one of those little rants like a 15 year old girl who just got called a hooker.

You keep saying u don't care if someone says they are better than you and if they think you are bad. Yet you continue to post? get over it.

Don't hate on jbm. he'd rip you in half.

And even if secks is better than you, which i think he has gotten WAY better between the glenwood toruney and the omaha one where he wtfomgpewpew pwned me. What's the big deal? So someone is better than you at smash LA DI FRICKIN DA.

You keep saying u don't care about if they're better than you etc. Yet you're the one making this WAY to big of a deal. It's a video game, who cares. Obviously not you, because you've only written like half of a novel.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
once again bolt this is none of your business... I never said anything about you...So I don't know why you think that I'm hating on you...

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
seriously people ... quit talkin ... handle this in RL i wanna see some action ... JBM >>> Everyone else .. stfu kirby king u fail.
on another note, hows skool and stuff goin for erryone? i hope its good... did i mention plz quit arguing and gtfo?

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I think Murn is more concerned with people talking **** about him right now than anything else about the game. People just need to take it easy and if you don't like someone that's fine but there's no need to talk any **** about people personally.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
School's doing okay, I have alot of tests so I'm going to be pretty busy for a bit, but if I get the chance, now that I have a car, I can actually go places without folks haulin me. Yay for minor progress!

As far as this stuff here is concerned..jeez..just calm down. Smash...is not that serious.

Echo

Smash Champion
Now that I have a car, I can actually go places without folks haulin me.
Quen has a car? good ****!!! lol you're movin up higher in the world than Leon is ;]
yo mangz how you like mah new sig its too good :chuckle:

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Quen has to get some pussie to get higher in the world than me son

And Mike, Murn, Mo, and Devon give me your phone numbers again aight cause I i got a new phone aight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom