• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
omg metroid prime 3 is too good I beat it today and I need to play through it again... anyone that has ever come in contact with a wii needs to play this game.

llcoolbrotha

Smash Rookie
yo, i got mario strikers charged for the wii, its pretty sweet, and online play isn't bad either. i'm still waiting for the money to get metroid tho, college is taking all my dam money......

Uli

Smash Champion
james i heard you paid like freakn 400 dollas just to park in a garage, LAWWWWDD give me some money :D

:088: raisee the roooof!!!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Naruto is not cool JBM!!! So i ofiicaly havent been on here in a LONG time.

Any local tourney's going on? Echo when u going to have another smashfest?

Echo

Smash Champion
well, looks like me and devon are moving into our new apartment on the 21st... which is a friday, so we could probably make something happen on the 22nd if you guys wanted to.

so far for KC this weekend we have Me, Smeesh, and Secks... so if anyone else wants to come, we've got room =/

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah well scratch the idea of the 22nd, i found out i've got plans for that weekend anyway, so I wouldnt be able to do it >.>

if anyone has any ideas, speak up, otherwise Mo i'll probably call you for games sometime in the next couple weeks.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Good job on coming out chumps. Should do it again, even st. louis has come out more then you?! Nice meeting macaroni, one of like....4 girls in Nebraska. And Secks took my manhood back with him after beating me /sigh.

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah Z it was fun, I'm thinkin about comin down again real soon and goin to Worlds of Fun :O It'll be too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom