• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Son of a ***** I ran out of batteries playing Metroid prime 3 so I don't know what to do O.o

Uli

Smash Champion
well i got it for a hundred fiftyyyyy brand new, so it was purty booooowwwllnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:D

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Im watchin this movie rite now with NEO and Sandra Bullock, I dunno what the movie is called though and I dun wanna check, its pretty interesting so far. You gus should watch it sometimes. Im prob gonna watch A Walk to Remember right after this because its so ballin. Yeah Im just rambling because Im bored as poop fhegs. Triple Post FTW and also Black Text FTW.

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
the first half waz fun
people started leaving at half time becuase we were totally dominating and there waznt any climatix chaos happening.

tyser come to lincoln.
there is almost always sometihng to do.

Secks.

Smash Ace
I had to get a new cell cause I think I dropped my cell in a beer or something. So everyone give me their digits again cause they got washed away. Btw... don't ever do the worm while your drunk. You might pass out on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom