• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
im playin bowser now, hes too cool.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109630
My friend made that bowser combo video. He's pretty good with him... at evo world in august he nearly beat Ken's bowser (ken doesn't main him obviously, but still) and he also had a fairly close match with Arash. Gimpyfish gave him props for the video too, and so if you're familiar with west coast bowser players, those names should stand out :). I'm credited at the end; I'm the unnamed bowser getting wtfpwned (it was a joke match from a lonng time ago... I wish he would've gotten the bowser ledge tech to koopa klaw combo I pulled out of nowhere, but meh) and I'm also the black doc in there for three seconds as he upairs me to oblivion on yoshi's story. He and I are basically rivals now, but, anyway.... it's a good bowser combo vid you should check out :).

BOLT08

Smash Lord
this is jbm- echo ur sig is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCCKIN GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Yeah I saw the Boozer Mad video.. it is epic shi.t but I still like Arash and Gimpy's bowsers a lil' more... Gojira is indeed sexy though :)...

@ Everyone else : I appreciate the compliments on my epicness :) and yes, D2 is the shi.t.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Hey... We gotta hit up some games next next weekend, I got alota shi.t to do next saturday so I wont be able to do anything. But for sure the 28-30 I can prob do somethin, I need some games for seriously.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
...The smash crew in nebraska is effin crazy. Sheesh.

Communal bathing? No thanks.:ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom