• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secks.

Smash Ace
**** Tyser. You love posting on this thread but I garuntee that I've dropped more deuces in the past week than you have tripple double and quad posted on here. I'm up to 3 today and I'm positive i'm gonna desecreate Mike and Devon's toilet later today.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
We played a bit of games. Ben was frustrating me with random lasers to the dome in teams lol. Oh wells he's still my *****.

Leon what have you been creepin.

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
good job tyser
way to noob it up
jk

i got hawaiian punch and RC today
and easy mac and some spagetti Os
and apple jacks
im pretty excited

ben did u ever find my water

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
OMFG... I havent seen the fight yet, but I heard Shogun got his **** rocked by Forest Griffin... This **** is ****ing weak!! It pisses me off hard... Watch Fedor come to UFC and get his **** rocked now, UFC is fixing this ****ing **** I swear.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Man I'm finishing up my qualia study Mo doing a 8 day stay right now and I'm on the 4th day so its pretty tough. But there are a few random smash players here that kinda know there stuff

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Yeah I know... My Homework is too **** ez, I only gotta read a little bit and then Im done, and no one wants to call me anymore so Im just like w/e, and I sit at home watching TV and doing Facebook and posting ALOT on smursh... The dood whose supposed to hire me for Wendy's hasnt called to me yet so Im just waitin. :( *sad face*

Uli

Smash Champion
how bout you try calling people, idk it could be a good thing to try, you never no, you might not be bored

and call wendys back nooob

pooopn
:088:

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol people at Qualia smursh?! That's random as ****.

Nebraska is terrible.

Shogun actually was pooping, he would have won the decision but a suckout by Griffin. Choked him out with 20 seconds left in the last round.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Shogun actually was pooping, he would have won the decision but a suckout by Griffin. Choked him out with 20 seconds left in the last round.
I snap for reals? I didnt see the fight I just heard people talkin about it and they said like Forest totally ****ed him up. Good to hear he was poopin. But still he lost and Im a little disappointed :(.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Halo3 FTLoss
BTW, where has Tony been? I havent seen him post ever since we went to his place :S.
On another note, this herpe is startin to bug me :( NOOOOO.. Its just a little cold sore though so it should be fine :)

Uli

Smash Champion
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:088: :088:

wtf is going on in this thread
:088: :088: :088: :088:

harrooo treeee better has some gewdy marpsss
:088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088:

grimers like hold text
:088: :088: :088:

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
You guys are crusters people should stop talkin ****.

Anyways I mean I thought it was a really good battle between them, but I just liked how Shogun opened his forehead up he really had him bleeding alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom