• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Man, Im gonna be so funkin be so bored on the weekend. Echo and Secks are gonna be in Debuque so I wont get any games, and Yulai and those **** don't play smash anymore lol. They just wana go to tournies and not practice ("I don't got time" excuse is FUNKIN weak). Im just gonna show up at Debuque randomly.

Uli

Smash Champion
sorry tyser if we have jobs and actully go to class, you should go to debuque, bc im probably gonna be busy during the weekend

Echo

Smash Champion
well mike falco, secks, and myself will be playin on wednesday at 5:30 so if you wanna play just peep, and kreep.

Breeze

Smash Rookie
And WTF is Breeze??
"My new name." WTF is that supposed to mean...
Very good question what does a new name mean hmmm i wonder.

Also a breeze is a wind or current of air, esp. a light or moderate one.
2. a wind of 4–31 mph (2–14 m/sec).

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Breeze is trying to be me yo... You cannot be me when I was Flavor_Flav and punked fools for a good week or so!! That is against the rules!!
Seriously though, if anyone tells me who Breeze is they will get $10 maybe

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Dood WTF are these Brawl tournies at?? I wanna go!!
If neither wavedashing or Lcanceling is in Im not gonna play Brawl... Im fine w/o wavedashing since there will be a different form of advanced movement eventually that someone will find out I bet, but if there isnt Lcanceling Ill be bum'd... It would be kinda funny if they take out that stuff to make the game easier for nubs who cant be good at melee. BUTTON MASHING FRENZY FOR BRAWL WOO HOO!!!

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
dude.
i hate wednesdays.
cuz i have to go to bed earlier so i can get up for class
and i got carpet for my dorm
its sweet
and i cleaned it today too
its amazing.
i feel like i have to have a party and celebrate the cleanliness

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
i have so much **** to do tomorrow.
wednesday suck
class from 8 30 - 10 20
then class again from 12 30 - 5 20
and then i have to build a float for homecoming after class tomorrow.
its so gay
at least thursday i dont have class till 3 30 so i can sleep in.

the carpets nice.
next time your in lincoln you have tocheck it out.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Sonic's in brawl....

This game is officially the ****. People will die so that I will have this game. That's all there is to it.

And he looks like his older, cooler SA1 self. Complete with old sound effects and speed.

****it December, GET HERE!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
looks like it is going to be delayed... the announce date on the us website is now tba... sucks monkey balls

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Possibly, but it could be pushed up as well. Reggie himself that Brawl will be in 2007.

Considering that next week it'll be playable, there's no question that the game is almost done.

Considering your average month has four weeks in it...Unless Skurai wants to piss off not only the world but also Nintendo, I don't think it'll be pushed back too far.

On top of that...They can take all the time they need to make the game good.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
This coming from the guy who skips tournies to watch a crappy football team play.

Mo FTL. Totally.

ohhsnap

Smash Rookie
urrm its cool that sonic is going to be in the game and all but still not so sure if the games gonna be good or not. But I will say that I'm more interested in playing the game now at least. Oh this is Leon btw fools wad up is everyone sleeping ok or did i **** up your dreams hahahahahahahaha

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Did anyone else notice that the music on that Sonic video was the music from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle??
Sonic's Spindash looks too rigged... he can get out of it like that...
And lawl at Sonic's top right picture... s3xy pose...

ohhsnap

Smash Rookie
yeah the song was kickass i forgot all about that sonic battle son idk brawl might be real.

Uli

Smash Champion
that new song in the new sonic game is purty freakknn sweeet!! LOLOL

but brawl could be to good

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Sonic's in Brawl, SONIC!!! Think of the Blastoise kid and you'll know what I mean. Btw, Im Tyser's cousin Matt and Im a Glenwood player. My Samus is a weak immatation of his. I wont post as much as he does though. ^Nazo would own all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom