• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Tournament Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
***** stole my color... and then my saying D=
Also... it's color="202020" for invisible text
Toon link is gay... but dabz stealin meh **** is gheyr lulz

~Fino
what, but, don't you rmember what blackwaltz said, a YOUR the one that said that, stealing my account
Toon link is gay...but fino stealin mh account is gheyar lolololololololo

:051:dabuz

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Flamingo should be.. banned..?
I think you're on to something...Ok, I read that pink isn't really a color, it is just a blend of different wavelengths and it is not itself a specific wavelength. The brain then makes up the color pink from the blending. Anyway, so pink isn't real. Flamingo's color in KillerSOS's sig is pink. Therefore....Flamingo should not be real in any thread!=BANNED!

And Andy, are you picking up diddy for everyone, or just for mk? Once your diddy is good enough, will you not use oli anymore?

KBM

Smash Ace
^is a lie.

people said the same thing about magenta, but that's not true either.

/not spam are we actually still taking tournament results in this thread or not?

Dyyne

Smash Ace
^is a lie.

people said the same thing about magenta, but that's not true either.
Are you a redditor lol? My bro explained to me that it isn't true, but it seemed like it was really just reworded or worded correctly at least.

Rocann

Smash Lord
yeah I'm just gonna use diddy once he's better than my olimar unless I start having more fun with olimar and if I don't just quit the game... in other news

Singles:
1: Mew2King ($132.00)
2: AndyG ($66.00)
3: Vex Kasrani ($22.00)
4: Rogue Pit
5: Rush
5: TUSM
7: Nasty
7: ChiboSempai
9: Cylf
9: Fury
9: Squall
9: Africa
13: Sgt. Pit
13: Phillyrider
13: Smurf
13: Grape ****
17: Ussi
17: Bryan
17: Golden
17: Stress
17: .com
17: SiphoFlash
17: MIB
17: Clai

Doubles:
1: The World's Best Justice (Chibo + M2K) ($54.00)
2: The Story of the Angry Rain Clouds and the Steel Tarantula Hawk Wasps (AndyG + Vex) ($27.00)
3: Palutena's Army (Sgt. Pit + Rogue Pit) ($9.00)
4: The Doctors of Justice (TUSM + MIB)
5: Hack and Slash (Squall + Phillyrider)
5: Intense the South (Africa + GrapeRape)
7: Mindgames (Bryan + DexterSmurf)
7: Titans of Torment (Nasty + Fury)
9: Underwater Seaweed Weaving (Cylf + Ussi)
9: Flash Golden (SiphoFlash + Golden)

KBM

Smash Ace
yeah I'm just gonna use diddy once he's better than my olimar unless I start having more fun with olimar and if I don't just quit the game... in other news

Singles:
1: Mew2King ($132.00)
2: AndyG ($66.00)
3: Vex Kasrani ($22.00)
4: Rogue Pit
5: Rush
5: TUSM
7: Nasty
7: ChiboSempai
9: Cylf
9: Fury
9: Squall
9: Africa
13: Sgt. Pit
13: Phillyrider
13: Smurf
13: Grape ****
17: Ussi
17: Bryan
17: Golden
17: Stress
17: .com
17: SiphoFlash
17: MIB
17: Clai

Doubles:
1: The World's Best Justice (Chibo + M2K) ($54.00)
2: The Story of the Angry Rain Clouds and the Steel Tarantula Hawk Wasps (AndyG + Vex) ($27.00)
3: Palutena's Army (Sgt. Pit + Rogue Pit) ($9.00)
4: The Doctors of Justice (TUSM + MIB)
5: Hack and Slash (Squall + Phillyrider)
5: Intense the South (Africa + GrapeRape)
7: Mindgames (Bryan + DexterSmurf)
7: Titans of Torment (Nasty + Fury)
9: Underwater Seaweed Weaving (Cylf + Ussi)
9: Flash Golden (SiphoFlash + Golden)

that bowser vex is somethin else. howd your match go?

KBM

Smash Ace
nice work andy, i have actually been under that false bowser impression, thanks for clearing that up.

im assuming he didn't beat Azen with bowser either XD

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1. Tactical (Lucario)
2. Hilt (Olimar)
3. Rowan (Peach)
4. Count (Diddy)
5. Spec (Pikachu/Meta Knight)
5. Light (Diddy/Falco)
7. Sofa King (Meta Knight)
7. Paladin (Meta Knight/Fox)

fricken knocked 1st and 3rd place out of winners, but tactical came back and knocked me out >.>

stingers

Smash Obsessed
License to Bill (51 entrants)

1. Dr. Peepee (Marth)
2. Lozr (Wario)
3. NC-Echo (Olimar)
4. LDPK (Pikachu)
5. Killer SOS (Olimar)
5. Lord Karn (Rob)
7. Ragnorok (DK)
7. Flamingo (MK)

RichBrown

Smash Master
1st outta 34 at a tournament in North Hollywood. I capitalized on all the **** players going to BIO lol. Still some pretty good competition though. Results won't be posted for a while because the guy with the laptop had to leave so they copied the bracket onto paper, so yeah lol

Cook

Smash Master
I got 33 out of an 87 person tournament. I'm not too impressed with myself... at least I made it out of pools, though.

Cook

Smash Master

didn't I tell you to win first for me since I couldn't go?
:(
lol... we'll get them next time ;)

~Fino
Yeah, I didn't do very well. I had Chaos first round (Lucas player, I think you know him) and three-stocked, then two-stocked him.

Second round I played DPhat, a Marth from Texas. I beat him on the neutral, then he took me to Corneria. As soon as he got a percent advantage he camped by the fin and just ***** me; it was sad times. Then I got dumb and decided to go to Pictochat as my counter (don't even ask why, because I'm not sure). He switches to MK. Right off the bat he hits me into a missile, which knocks me into the other missile, which knocks me off the stage, and he gimps me at like 30% or something. Second stock I do ok. Third stock the diagonal line transformation happens right away and he d-tilt locks me down in the corner; 0-80% because I couldn't get out of it (how do you get out of that, anyway?). So he ends up two-stocking me.

In loser's I played MetalMusicMan, from St. Louis. He uses MK all three rounds. The neutral is Lylat; he ends up gimping me my first stock and I wasn't able to make a comeback (I can't remember how close it ended up being). I take him to Corneria and (barely) two-stock him. He then takes me to Jungle Japes for sad times; knocked into the water on the left at like 50-60% which ends in my death, and then I got klaptrapped at like 60% on my third stock. He two-stocks me.

I need to get better.

Cook

Smash Master
you should avoid oli on japes :/ such a horrible stage for him
Tell me about it. :( I used my ban on Rainbow Cruise, because I figured an MK player would wanna take me there right away, and while I don't normally mind that stage, MK is not someone I wanna fight there.

RichBrown

Smash Master
It's becoming increasingly obvious to me that I really do need a secondary if I wanna have success with this game. There is so much pressure to win the first game in a set because if I drop it, I'm at a huge disadvantage due to the counterpick stage. My Kirby is still garbage, only good in teams. I might start putting my kirby through fiction training lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom