• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Tournament Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Smash Master
Secondaries are for girls. Speaking of G&W and Japes, though, did you know that if you try to up-air him through one of the small platforms he can stage spike you by up-b'ing? It makes no sense to me at all, but it made me laugh a lot when my friend accidentally found that out against me.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Why isnt there an updated list of olimar placings on the first post like in Pit forums? These records are lost in pages and noone can actually see how people place.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why isnt there an updated list of olimar placings on the first post like in Pit forums? These records are lost in pages and noone can actually see how people place.
I second this. Someone get on it. :D

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Wow thats really lazy of the creator of this thread. He started the thread and should have been keeping track of it from the beginning. It technically wouldnt be your responsibility Sudai, but i'll get out of Olimar boards business. Do what you want.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
My recommendation: Make a new thread with a trustworthy Active olimar person governing it. Either search this thread and find all results, or start from scratch and have people post their data they want displayed in the new thread.
IMO this is a mess. Seems like a spam thread. Close this one.

RichBrown

Smash Master
This isn't a spam thread

For real though I'd be happy to post some of my higher placings from the past 3 months on here for whoever wants to take over. I have a slew of top 8 placings :D

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
first at castle golf in singles out of 22 people, 5$ entry fee so i made 50$, with the exception of basic sausage of grand finals(who i fought 3 times in this tournament, mm, first round, and finals:urg:) i won 2-0 against everyone and 3-0 against blackanese:bee:(yes, doing that instead of getting owned pretty badly is enough for me to point out)

also, 3rd in doubles of about like 10 or 11 teams

i know dyyne also entered, i think he got like 7th in this tournaments

KBM

Smash Ace
Pensacola Monthly #5

Brawl Doubles (out of 9 teams):
1st: KBM(Olimar) and FUCT(Lucario)
2nd: Sudai (R.O.B.) and FakeGeorge (G&W)
i dunno the rest

Brawl Singles (out of 22 entrants):
1st: KBM (Olimar)
2nd: FUCT (Lucario)
3rd: MrFTW (Kirby/MK)
4th: 8 (Dedede)
5th: Sudai (R.O.B.)
5th: B_AWAL (Sonic)

I did really well 8)

Zori

Smash Champion
oh so thats where sudai went.....

hobo 14 was a **** fest texas best smashers in like a 40 person touney @_@

Dyyne

Smash Ace
I got 9th in the tourny dabuz is talking about going mostly oli and some mk. Me and Sanzi got second in doubles to Blackanese and Basic Sausage, but I was mostly mk in doubles, with some oli. I fought Blackanese second round and his wolf beats me. It was just spam really, so if someone could tell me how to beat wolf, that'd be great :)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I got 9th in the tourny dabuz is talking about going mostly oli and some mk. Me and Sanzi got second in doubles to Blackanese and Basic Sausage, but I was mostly mk in doubles, with some oli. I fought Blackanese second round and his wolf beats me. It was just spam really, so if someone could tell me how to beat wolf, that'd be great :)
what i noticed about his wolf was few things, first, he doesn't grab with him so you can shield his attacks and punish, he approaches alot from the air so shorthopped upairs will beat him out, he spotdodges alot so you can predict it and punish with charged smashes, if hes falling just charge a smash below him and if you time it right you can hit him easily then edgeguard

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
5th of 32-ish. I'm upset. I went all Olimar though, except one against a Yoshi main on Brinstar.

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Clash of Brokennes

I got 13th out of 32 and pools

I went all olimar except against a good mk and rob. There were a lot of good people there. Anther, kirk etc.d

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
learn to powershield lasers
i played a wolf literally all but 2-3 lasers got powershielded... it helps for openings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom