• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Stage Discussion Thread (Rainbow Cruise)

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Ok, Pirate ship is done. Thanks for the discussion guys, seriously. You made me analyze a stage that I can't stand D:

And now, another stage that I absolutely hate! Pokemon stadium 2! Yay.....

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
uugghh

Another stage I rarely ever play on...
I'll try playing on it a bit for the next few days and see if i can come up with anything, sine I wasnt very helpful in the Pirate Ship discussion :x

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
All I know about PS2 is that Wind Stage is great for early Usmash kills, always stay in the middle of the Electric Stage, at least I do, the conveyor belts just scream trouble for Oli. Rock stage has some useful platforms that Oli can use to attack. I hate Ice Stage though, I don't know why, but I just don't like it. Maybe it's the extra chance of tripping that I already have bad luck on. =/

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
bad stage for oli, wind part puts him in air too easily, which is his weakness, ic part just makes pivot grabbing impossible to do right, conveyors just screw him in general, and rock part, im not used to it but i hate it, bad stage for oli

also, dyyne, can i put your summaries in my CP thread?

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Everything sucks except rock part (which is a good thing besides rock land making you pluck slower) and normal (which is neutral).

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Does the rock section of stadium make you pluck slower as well?
O_o

I knew the inside of Spear Pillar, last phase of castle seige, and half of the custom stage parts did, but didn't know about stadium 2. Guess I'll check it if I can get my wii working again haha.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah pretty much. Stone, Rock, and Cave seem to be three different things. I still don't know why it takes the extra four frames to pluck though... >.>

I'll probably play on PS2 some tomorrow, we're having a smashfest. I'll also play on Pirate Ship as well and see if there's any last minute stuff I can come up with to add since the Pirate Ship discussion was so short :x

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol blackwaltz

Also Susa, it doesn't make sense why some terrain slows plucks while others, that are similar, don't. Rock and Stone don't slow plucks while cave does.

>.>

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Take it to pikmin percent thread boys. Moar ps2 talk. I'll try and get some info on it tomorrow.

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
I guess the Normal Stage and Rock Stage seems to be the best so far. Basic Stage is just like an FD with 2 platforms which is good for Usmash and Uair. Rock stage has platforms too, and has good camping spots. The Rock in the middle of the stage helps out too.

Wind stage is kinda bad, forces us in the air, and keeps us there longer, especially since Olimar is floaty, and Oli + Air = not good.

Electric Stage.....do we even need to talk about that? Just stay in the middle, and you should be fine.

Icy Stage has platforms which can be helpful, but the slipperiness is probably worse for us.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
I forgot, does this stage have the crazy ledges like on PS1? It's sweet when you grab someone when they're on that edge, and they get pulled under the stage instead above it, then they fall and die :) Plus they don't **** with oli's recovery too badly at all like it does with some chars.

Ice sucks. It desynchs the pikmin soooo badly, it's so hard to just get a grab off.

Wind does suck, like Plasma said.

Electric, I'm not too familiar with. I'll check it out more tomorrow hopefully.

Same with rock form.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
On electric, while doing a basic get up animation off of a ledge, your pikmin can/will fall off and you can't save them unless you notice and whistle(?).
Stay in the center.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Ok, just played a nice, long, online session with my friend, and I learned some things about PS2.

Ice: Not nearly as bad as I thought. Pikmin acting ******** was not as bad, I think it is on the IC level where they act extremely dumb. Pivot grabs and stutter step fsmashes (that's the one where you push the control stick one way, and the cstick the other, correct?) are fricken sweet.

Wind: Sucks pretty bad, although you can do some interesting camping I guess. Wrecks your combo game, and you're in bad condition if you get above them.

Electric: Like Plasma said, control the middle. From here, fsmash/grab/toss to hold them off, and usmash/up-b if they jump at you. Unfortunately, it can be tough to gain control of the middle if they have it as well.

Rock: The place to be is probably the right side of the cliff. From here, you can up-b guys on the left side of it, throw up a wall to guys on your right, and possibly get a jab lock off via bthrow or something.

Overall, I don't think it's that great, but it isn't horrible. Forms like rock and electric would probably be really bad against enemies with high priority (most of which also happen to excel in the air, so wind is bad too).

EDIT: oh, and it does not have the crazy edges found on PS1.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The wind does cover off of the stage.

Also, dynne, don't change from the PS2 discussion yet ^.^;
I found a couple tricksies on the stage, but I wanna try them out tomorrow. I'll probably have a few things to add, but nothing game, breaking most likely.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Okay, okay, stadium 2 is horrible for Olimar haha. If you don't care about stupid tricks, stop reading now. Seriously. Because that's... basically all I'm going to be talking about in this post lol. Fun tricks that you'll never pull off :x

I had a bit of hope for it after I found out a few tricky things on it. I'm going to keep playing on it every once in a while in frindlies to see if I can get it down, but it seems to be pretty terrible, to be honest >.>

As for my tricks (that aren't at all reliable haha):
On the wind phase, vertical kills are made much easier since the characters are made floatier. Also, here's the funny thing. If Olimar double jumps, and uairs at the start of the second jump, and the opponent gets caught in it, they die. Yeah. The wind extends Olimar how high olimar rises while he's in the uair, and the final hit is enough, with the wind, to get a kill. With anything but yellow or white at the end, usmash to uair to uair will kill if you start it when the opponent is at around 10% - 20% or anywhere higher. It's just that this is hard as **** to pull off, and most people wont fall for it since it isn't anywhere close to a combo. It's just that it's cool as hell if you get it off haha.

Conveyor belt. If you grab your opponent while you're on the conveyor belt, and you throw them right before you fall off of the belt you can get a bthrow to uair combo which looks ****ing amazing. I guess blue backthrow to red uair would net you a 38% combo? Yeah but you're never gonna get it haha.

Basically this is another case of Hilt freaking out after finding something that's cool on a terrible terrible stage. Ice is horrible. The pikmin stay way the **** behind you when you're trying to do anything. Sliding fsmash is alright? I guess? I've been trying to try a pivot grab to back throw to usmash on the ice, but you have to start the pivot grab from a stand still, pull off the grab, and hope the opponent doesn't roll after they get thrown before your backthrow lag ends. Yeah the stage is terrible for Olimar haha. If you miss an uair on the wind phase you have to wait like five seconds before being able to do anything again. I do want to try it out against ICs so I can kill Nana off the top in the wind phase lol.

Ground Phase is alright. Platforms are set well for aerials. You can't wall combo off of the dirt mound, sadly. I was pretty sad after trying over and over to wall combo =(

The stage is really really bad for Olimar (and how many times do you hear Hilt say that about any stage?). But I'll keep playing on it for awhile to see if I can get anything down for it.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
I don't think I agree with this being a horrible horrible stage Hilt. Like you said, you've just been talking about tricks that will rarely work, which often seem to be your justification for it being bad. I mean, for one thing, you sound like you're playing very aggressive on wind. The uair trick is nifty, but it puts you in a verrrry bad position if it misses: above your opponent, where olimar does not excel at all. Pair that with the fact that he's floatyer than normal, and you might never get down. I think that wind should be played much more defensively to avoid this kind of situation, involving simple retreating jumps, pikmin tosses, pivot grabs. Pivot grabs especially, your opponent will be much slower in the air, so whatever they're doing will be more telegraphed, making it easier to be pivot grabbed.
Electric: You don't want to be on the conveyor lol. If oli can secure the middle area, he can keep it very easily, which makes this area good for oli, imo.
Ice: Well...this one might be bad. But honestly, they didn't desynch as bad as I though they would.
Ground: Like you said, it's alright.

I know you said that your post was going to be all about tricks, but them not being good isn't a reason for calling the stage horribly horrible. Care to explain why you feel that way?

I'll summarize after I get your input.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
ps2 is so bad for olimar. i can't even count how many times my pikmin pull a complete desync on the ice when sliding around, or in the air how vulnerable oli is. even on the escalator things they act like idiots. i hate this stage ><

the only good part on this stage is the neutral part and the canyon part...that's 2/5 =/

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm not really saying the tricks are what make it bad, i'm just saying a couple things I found out but probably will never be used lol. I could see the conveyor belt part being... okay, if you camp the center, i suppose. The only problem is that you're forced into a specific position, which could make you overly vulnerable against the wrong character.

Wind, yes, should be played defensively. Olimar in the air in this phase is a really bad idea. Chasing the opponent for the uair kill is a bad idea. Using the wind to get a better chance to catch your opponent in a usmash could work well, I suppose, since they would stay in the air longer above you.

There just aren't enough good things about this stage to counter out what ****s olimar over. That's my opinion on it. But I'll be looking for more things that could help olimar out in the stage.

I just realized what the next stage up for discussion is :x

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Just an idea before you guys switch discussion again:

Considering the wonky sliding physics of the Ice stage and the desynching Pikmin, you guys should experiment with getting desynched smash attacks to work there.

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'd like to bring up a little something about Frigate Orpheon.

I believe if you're holding your opponent while the stage switches, once the stage switches, you can whistle then spike them.

It's obviously not an actual combo, but it's a good little surprise.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Alright! PS2 is done, I'm sorry for it taking over a month, factors such as tests during June, house almost burning down, router ****ing up, and me being away from home with little access to a computer for 3 weeks have prevented me from updating, let alone post.

But, summary is done now, so let us move on to Rainbow Cruise!

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Ok, I've been ridiculously busy this summer so far, so sorry for not dedicating enough time to this thread, or the boards in general. If we could, let's start talkin bout some RC.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Right then, I'll start it up.....was hoping Fino would handle this :(

RC is about adapting to your environment, more so than most other stages in the game. The start is the ship. There are a few things to keep in mind for this part. One is the mast, which is great for vertical comboing, and the top of it is very close to the ceiling, so it's possible to get very early usmash kills. Also, there is a cabin on the right side of the stage. Some strats for this include camping on top of it on its right side, where it will be difficult for either player to land a hit, but you are in an advantageous spot if they approach. Or, you can camp underneath the cabin on its left side, up against the wall. Here, it is possible to set up some kind of lock. The final detail of the ship is that the ground is uneven, so keep that in mind when deciding your moves.
Next is the platformy area. Be aware of all platforms here, and be sure to avoid getting gimped. Do not be aggressive in this area, since although you are safe on the left side, the right side has a decent possibility of getting yourself gimped. Uair is king here, so feel free to stay a bit under your opponent, though make sure you'll still be able to ascend.
Next is the infamous pendulum. Be. Careful. It is very very very possible that you will get gimped here, so do your best to avoid that. Your best bet would be to go on top of the falling blocks until the next part of the stage spawns, and avoid going on the pendulum.
The next area is a sidescroller. This means you want to go for horizontal kills. Much of it is uneven ground, so fsmash will be nerfed/buffed depending on the angle. Keep in mind that if you grab an opponent on top of the falling block, they will fall and you won't so it is possible to get easy kills this way.
Finally, the stage will move back to the ship. During the transition, feel free to attempt to trap your opponent up top so they get star ko'd.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Sorry I haven't been too active in this thread. I'll try to keep things moving if possible. I'll be able to make a longer post on rainbow cruise after awhile, later on today. All i'll say now is that vertical kills are godly in the side scroller part. The ceiling is amazinglingly low @_@

Also when the pendulum phase comes around, something i often do is camping the platform directly left of the falling blocks above the pendulum, until it begins to fade away. I then jump to the falling blocks and run again to the platform directly right of them. The pendulum phase is easily the worst part of the stage for olimar, and I try to avoid it at all costs ^^;

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Random notes:
Four phases: Ship, climbing platforms, pendulum, sidescroller

Phase 1: Stay near the cabin area and try to keep the opponents on the right edge. May be worthwhile to force the opponent into a smash lock near the cabin area. Uair through the platforms if they so much as touch them. Jab locks are completely escapable.

Phase 2: Keep them above you at all costs. Uair and UpB for hilarious results. Possible to kill early by bouncing them off of the donut blocks. If forced on even level with opponent, stay away from sides. Blast zone close on left, gimped easily on right. If opponent jumps to pendulum, camp. Spiking through carpets is possible, but usually not worth the risk.

Phase 3: Camp on left edge until it disppears, jump to donut blocks, jump to right. If you brought a carpet, it may be possible to bounce opponent off of donut blocks. DON'T GET ON THE PENDULUM. Get to the lower platform on the right side. Get to the right side of the cube ASAP and drop below the platform.

Phase 4: **** time. Early Usmash kills, moving side blast lines allow for good throw kills, platforms set up Uairs and Up smashes. Possible to fall through the stage at the blue hump. Can pikmincide at the donut blocks. Be aware of the platform below the platforms at the transition to phase 1, you can jump there from a falling donut block.

This was posted from an email I sent to someone, so it's disorganized, outdated, and missing random words. I'll fix that later.

Fino

Smash Master
All i'll say now is that vertical kills are godly in the side scroller part. The ceiling is amazinglingly low @_@

Also when the pendulum phase comes around, something i often do is camping the platform directly left of the falling blocks above the pendulum, until it begins to fade away. I then jump to the falling blocks and run again to the platform directly right of them. The pendulum phase is easily the worst part of the stage for olimar, and I try to avoid it at all costs ^^;
The ceiling on RC is probably the lowest ceiling (out of legal stages) in most areas. For this reason Olimar can be stupid good here, considering the entire objective for winning on RC is to stay below your opponent.
The pendulum can be a high risk, high reward area is used correctly. I only advocate doing this when you are completely comfortable playing the stage and under stand the component functions and feel for the moving stage and knowing when platforms are supposed to come. If you uthrow or usmash someone while swinging on the pendulum, you have the potential for a powerful stage spike. If the pendulum is swinging right and you usmash someone in between the middle and left side, 80% of the cast will easily die in thier 40's - 50's. Characters with good recovery can survive this though (obviously). Staying on the top is your safest option; however, you don't get anything out of it... so it's just stalling.
Right then, I'll start it up.....was hoping Fino would handle this :(

RC is about adapting to your environment, more so than most other stages in the game. The start is the ship. There are a few things to keep in mind for this part. One is the mast, which is great for vertical comboing, and the top of it is very close to the ceiling, so it's possible to get very early usmash kills. Also, there is a cabin on the right side of the stage. Some strats for this include camping on top of it on its right side, where it will be difficult for either player to land a hit, but you are in an advantageous spot if they approach. Or, you can camp underneath the cabin on its left side, up against the wall. Here, it is possible to set up some kind of lock. The final detail of the ship is that the ground is uneven, so keep that in mind when deciding your moves.
Next is the platformy area. Be aware of all platforms here, and be sure to avoid getting gimped. Do not be aggressive in this area, since although you are safe on the left side, the right side has a decent possibility of getting yourself gimped. Uair is king here, so feel free to stay a bit under your opponent, though make sure you'll still be able to ascend.
Next is the infamous pendulum. Be. Careful. It is very very very possible that you will get gimped here, so do your best to avoid that. Your best bet would be to go on top of the falling blocks until the next part of the stage spawns, and avoid going on the pendulum.
The next area is a sidescroller. This means you want to go for horizontal kills. Much of it is uneven ground, so fsmash will be nerfed/buffed depending on the angle. Keep in mind that if you grab an opponent on top of the falling block, they will fall and you won't so it is possible to get easy kills this way.
Finally, the stage will move back to the ship. During the transition, feel free to attempt to trap your opponent up top so they get star ko'd.
Ship - I agree with what dyyne said for the most part. Your optimal position will be in the middle under the mast. The uneven stage makes your grab game amazing, since olimar's grab has weird stuff with curvy stages.
Olimar can jablock against the wall into an upsmash, which can very well kill most characters (stop the jablock at 60 or so) if it's a purple. It's also possible to get a slight charge on the usmash, since your opponent will try to SD and DI out of the jab lock, setting up more potential to kill. He also has an fsmash lock, which can be gotten out of... but being able to lock people with your cstick is utter lulz. This of course requires a spaced fsmash , and the best set-up is when your opponent is at the top coming down (while you're "retreating"). Tossing pikmin will most likely bait an aerial approach across the mast (fyi) so make sure you bait it carefully.

When you're on the right side of the stage, the safest thing to do is to pitch a tent, and wait until you can get down. You're actually both incredibly vulnerable and at the same time an unstoppable defensive wall at this part... it's very risky being here. Your options are limited to throwing pikmin, fsmashes, and grabs... you have no other options without taking an enormous risk (this is probably tied for the worst part of the stage for olimar). You can only really just throw **** at them until you're safe to get to the middle part... which can be extremely effective, or just a stalemate, depending on your opponents reaction. If they're and the little nook under the mast next to the wall, and they jump... you can stage pull them with a grab *see stage pulling: deflowered* from there you want to do a vertical grab combo (ie dthrow usmash profit) and get back onto the middle part. From here you want to wall them with uairs and usmashes... if you're in that same little nook part, there's little most chars can do (minus characters like pikachu who can tshock or mk can try to dash->dair, note: even these options can be stopped).

The far left side of the ship isn't too horrible, but it's not great either. You have options... but if they approach from the air just gtfaway and get back to the middle part :laugh:

The right side of the ship has a deceptive ledge, it's half way on the side of the ship.... be aware of this and use it to your advantage.... it's very hard to gimp olimar from this side if you play your cards right.

Play on the boat part and get comfortable with when the side platforms appear, you can save yourselves from a lot of gimps if you just DI away from the boat to land on those platforms. Additionally, when you do this, you put yourself in a very advantageous position against your opponent, who is FORCED to approach you no matter what since the boat is eventually going to fall. Take advantage of this and try to get some free attacks in.

Side- this is where I disagree, for the most part, with dyyne. You don't get gimped here unless you gimp yourself. The glorious platforms everywhere give you limitless options to your recovery. Add this to smart use of whistling and FFuair+DJtether, it's almost impossible for olimar to get gimped. I like to call this section the aggressive camp. Your goal is to never be above your opponent here. If your on the same level or below him you are in an advantageous position. If your below, you want to uair + tether camp the **** out of him. if they're on the same level as you toss pikmin until they come close, and then try to bthrow kill them. You best positions on equal levels is on the far sides of the stage. This is where you have the most options to agrocamp them. I call it aggressive camp because your goal should be to just unload on them. Just throw every thing out that you can, but in a spaced manor. Whether you are uairing+tether, or baiting approaches... you should never stop throwing out attacks.

It's important to note on this part that only the falling blocks are solid platforms. Use this to your advantage... you can try to usmash them from the magic carpets for a stage spike, tech them to save yourself, or fsmash/purple pikmin toss them against the falling blocks (most of the time they're either still in hitlag [lolhitlaginbawrl] or they pratfall if you're really far away) for a free usmash.

Also note, if your opponent is below you, be patient with your shield and evasion tactics. It's important to note that you can stage pull them if they approach from a 330-360 degree angle (or -30-0 if it's easier to think that way for you).

The ceiling is also deceptively low on this part, and your usmash is just as viable as a kill move here as it was on the boat.

Pro-tip... (lolego) When the top platform appears (right before the pendulum of doom comes) it's really smart to switch your movement to magic carpets. The mindgames and tactics you can pull off with them are really good. Find which carpet ride suits you the best. They can help prevent gimps on the pendulum of doom, as well as let you shark the pendulum if your opponent is on it (if you take the right one). The magic carpets also set you up for later success, which I'll discuss in a moment.

Pendulum of doom - isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Assuming you took my advice with the magic carpets you have one extra option for recovery. If you're trying to recover on the pendulum itself, you should know that the safest place to do this is around the middle of the swing. don't chase the pendulum with your jumps... know that it will come back. Just do your best to get to the middle area. if worse comes to worse, throw pikmin and try to avenge one last uair / tether on your opponent.
One thing that I like about the pendulum is it ****s people who don't have pit/mk/rob like recovery. If you get one usmash, and they don't DI towards the swing of the pendulum, they're most likely dead. falling blocks are good for stage spiking.
If you're on the pendulum, which isn't HORRIBLY bad, be very patient with your shield. Most people see olimar on the pendulum and see -1stock for olimar. This usually causes your opponent to become stricken with the Recklace AGressive Epidemic (RAGE) which is a mindset where they just go all out at you in attempts just to hit you in general... regardless of the smart or safe strategy. Patience is key... everyone I've played in tournament gets SO focused on trying to hit olimar when he's on the pendulum.... that in most cases they just do something stupid and get grabbed or c-sticked.
Speaking of c-stick... don't forward smash on the pendulum unless it's towards the middle (and preferably if it isn't at the top of it's swing)... it won't hit anything.
If you want to be a *****... err... play safe... you can camp the falling blocks until the right platform comes.

Top part- if you didn't pusssy out... err...play safe, and you dabbled on the pendulum, you have the option of riding the magic carpet under the checkered block (if you chose the right one). This can be very useful, since the right side of the checkered block is one of the safest places for olimar (unless you're playing a DDD X: ). From this side you can tether camp them if they're to the left, uair/usmash camp them if they're on top, or regular camp them if they're to the right (//wrist).
If you know when the first top platform appears, you can time it so you land right when it comes. This also puts you at an advantageous position, since it's another stop where your opponent will be forced to approach. This spot right here is the lowest ceiling in the game, or rather a position where the stage actually allows you to upsmash someone from a platform. If your opponent is above 60 and you have a purple... GG... otherwise... ****, go for the upsmash anyways. It'll scare them.
From here it's just like BF... except with slopes and it's a walk off. In other words. Uair, usmash, and camp the far sides a LOT. If they get through the platform ****, know that fsmash and grab are king here. Dthrow combos can often lead to death if you grab facing the blastzone. People normally panic when they get grabbed at the edge, and are more concerned with playing defensively than they are and fighting back. Know that dthrow charged fsmash at midpercents works very well at the edge (and kills for the most part).
When you get to the far right part, I like to take the falling blocks down to the hidden platform under the block. If you're feeling extra frisky, do an elevator taunt. The objective in doing this is to keep your opponent on the top part at all costs. You can force a star ko if they can't get down ^^; I wouldn't worry about a usmash KO at this part, I would focus more on keeping them stuck up there. When you fall back to the boat (if you stayed on the lower platform you're set-up well to do this). Take advantage of being below your opponent to score a usmash ko.
And that's about all I have... class is about to start ^^;

Random note: always try to pikmincide :laugh:
Jab locks are completely escapable.
They are escapable... around 60%

~Fino

Dyyne

Smash Ace

Side- this is where I disagree, for the most part, with dyyne. You don't get gimped here unless you gimp yourself.
~Fino
Actually, that was kinda the point I was trying to get across with the whole "be aware" thing. If you're not aware of each platform, you could risk gettting gimped. Otherwise, it's pretty solid.

The problem with the carpet is that you sacrifice a lot of oppurtunities during the climbing phase in order to use it during the pendulum. To use your own words, you'd have to "***** out" for a decent amount of the climbing phase for the purpose of not "pussying out" during the pendulum, which is still a less advantageous area even with the carpet, since its usefulness is dependent on the direction of your knockback.

Fino

Smash Master
Actually, that was kinda the point I was trying to get across with the whole "be aware" thing. If you're not aware of each platform, you could risk gettting gimped. Otherwise, it's pretty solid.

The problem with the carpet is that you sacrifice a lot of oppurtunities during the climbing phase in order to use it during the pendulum. To use your own words, you'd have to "***** out" for a decent amount of the climbing phase for the purpose of not "pussying out" during the pendulum, which is still a less advantageous area even with the carpet, since its usefulness is dependent on the direction of your knockback.
You can still do stuff while using the flying carpet... but camping the falling blocks is stalling. you can still use all of your aerials, smashes, tilts, and specials on the magic carpet, while you can't do anything to your opponent by camping the falling blocks (unless they try to approach you from the side.... but lol seriously).

~Fino

Top Bottom