• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamboo

Smash Lord
hay guyz im new smash bors is da gr8st game evar lol hoo wants mi friend coad???/.

Oh man. It's been eight years since I last posted here. And in all that time, my PM box has remained dry as a bone. Nobody remembers good ol' Shamboo?

Well...if you don't, that's a good thing. Most of the older threads on this forum seem to have been deleted, but you can still view some of my posts if you're willing to kill a few brain cells. Melee brought me here, and I dodged the COPPA check by listing my birth date as 1987. I was just a dumb little kid trying to play with the big boys. I don't think anyone actually believed I was a teenager, but the ones who did probably thought I was mentally ******** (I think I said that I was sixteen and in the sixth grade, which is a mistake even a ten-year-old probably shouldn't make, so hey, maybe those folks were right). I'm older and hopefully wiser now, but looking back, my experience at SWF shaped a good part of my childhood. I have only fond memories of this place. And I actually did meet some awesome people who, for some reason or other, wanted to put up with me. Thanks, guys. I'm sorry for being a lying ******* (can we still swear here?) but it was fun talking to you all.

I don't know if I'm even going to post here anymore--I like the Smash series and all, but I don't dig video games as much as I used to, and I'm not much of a forum rat anymore. I just kind of wanted to return to my old stomping grounds to see what had changed, and if there were any old dinosaurs like me still around. I don't expect anyone to recognize me; I guess most people wouldn't think twice about a kid whose posts basically consisted of "lol dbz is so kool u guize." But I'm a changed man now, and hopefully I've redeemed myself by checking in and saying, hey, my mom didn't drop me as a baby; young age can easily pass for stupidity on the anonymous internet.

tl;dr: don't let kids use computers.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Hello people, I stumbled on this site and I think it's freaking great. I've been looking around the site a lot and I'm excited to play sum good matches and meet sum real cool people. I'm still pretty new to this entire forum thing so help me out every now and then if you can, but I'm pretty solid when it comes to playing sum smash. I live in Glendale Arizona, and if you're near by we should play sum smash bros.
Welcome to smashboards Jiggles!

If you have any questions, just ask them here. Don't be afraid to ask other members for help too. A lot of people are very helpful here.

Check out the Regional Zones to see if there's an active Brawl community in your area.

Hey gents. Ive been lurking on the Melee and Brawl videos on youtube, and all I wanna say is: Thanks for getting me back in to Melee guys! Ive been a fan ever since I discovered the Gamecube. Id consider myself to be pretty **** good (Not pro level) but Im not too bad. I currently enjoy success with the Ice Climbers and Dr Mario on Melee, and Wolf O Donnell and Diddy Kong on Brawl. In case you're wondering, Ive been lurking on here for a bit, and its only till recently that I decided to register.
Welcome Darkshooter!
Enjoy your stay!

tl;dr: don't let kids use computers.
Lol, welcome back Shamboo. I don't know what SWF was like 8 years ago so I'll leave that figuring out stuff to you. :chuckle:

Scurvy

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, my name is Mike and I came across this site after a quick Google search. I have really enjoyed reading the discussions and am amazed at the amount of information! I live in Vancouver, B.C. and am looking forward to meeting new people and playing Melee. Overall, I'm really looking forward to my time here at SWF.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Hey guys, my name is Mike and I came across this site after a quick Google search. I have really enjoyed reading the discussions and am amazed at the amount of information! I live in Vancouver, B.C. and am looking forward to meeting new people and playing Melee. Overall, I'm really looking forward to my time here at SWF.
Welcome, Mike!

Yea, you'll realize how big this community is the more you come here. We're one big happy deathtrap. :lick:

Make yourself at home! You've got the pool room for everyday discussion, the light house for video game discussion, the MK boards for the most broken stuff on the Internet, and the Media Metropolis for your daily dose of inactive modding. Oh, yea, and then there's all of the Melee and Brawl boards.

Enjoy your stay! :bee:

Spencer1107

Smash Rookie
Hey Everyone I'm Spencer., i just make a account on smashboards finally but not new to brawl what so ever. idk if any of you know nintendopals. but that's where i came from. i been brawling since the game came out, but i make this account to brawl new ppl, the otehr site has kinda died and also smashboards helps me find in person tourneys. if anything else ask. thanks. Also im from Michigan.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Welcome aboard, Mudskip! It's like KrazyGLue over there said: If you have any questions, shoot 'em at us. :bee:

Diddy

Smash Rookie
Heeey, guys. I'm new. [err no duh xD]

I'm Diddy, and I joined here because I was bored. I'm not really good at Brawl, I just wanted to join another forum. 8D Well, cyaaaa around [:

-Diddy :awesome:

Kupo Rose

Heeey, guys. I'm new. [err no duh xD]

I'm Diddy, and I joined here because I was bored. I'm not really good at Brawl, I just wanted to join another forum. 8D Well, cyaaaa around [:

-Diddy :awesome:
Welcome to smashboards Diddy! (I'm surprised your username isn't taken lol)

As with all forums, don't spam, don't flame, make friends, have fun. Be sure to check the Diddy Boards too under the Character Discussion section. You'll improve in no time.

Also, if you play wifi. You can brawl people online here http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Enjoy your stay!

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Wow, I can't believe "Diddy" wasn't taken after so many years, lol. :3

Anyways, Moogle basically said what I was going to say. Check the Diddy Kong room for all your diddy-related needs, and have fun!

Kupo Rose

If that's the case, I'm surprised it was granted :/

But whatever, not my business lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hi, im Z'zgashi, im a noob who mains low tier. Im also a douchebag and an ***hole.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Hi, im Z'zgashi, im a noob who mains low tier. Im also a douchebag and an ***hole.
I <3 douchebags. :embarrass:

Anyways, try to be moderately respectful here, or you'll end up getting injured.

Oh, and welcome. :3

Wait a second...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I <3 douchebags. :embarrass:

Anyways, try to be moderately respectful here, or you'll end up getting injured.

Oh, and welcome. :3

Wait a second...
Nicely done. Don't feed the trolls bro.
If your really serious about welcoming people, by all means giver and have fun, but watch out for post counts, and just people like him. I never accctually made a welcoming post I don't think :\

soo Here goes. My names Will, I am 19 and main samus. I main her because she's fun to play as, and the many odd looks I get when I beat people who use the higher tiers. I've been into smash for a while, my join date says 08 so I've played brawl for a good two years :p

Thanks for having me for all this time guys, It'll be my pleasure to continue posting on these boards.

:251:

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
Welcome, Diddy, I shall see if your worthy as soon as i get my wii back
>:D
;)
Any questions, feel free to ask me :awesome:

[collapse=Don't read this Diddy! Elites only :p]I ain't no welcomin, comitaaaaaaayyy.... but i'll try[/collapse]

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Wait, what the heck? How do you get a name change without getting premium? I MUST KNOW! ;)
You can't Skai is just hiding his icons. He has premium membership, DO NOT PM VIRG FOR A NAMECHANGE WITHOUT IT.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
You can't Skai is just hiding his icons. He has premium membership, DO NOT PM VIRG FOR A NAMECHANGE WITHOUT IT.
Too late lol.

Virg was real nice about it though. I figured it was too good to be true, but just in case I decided to try. ;)

Come on, Skai... don't mislead me like that. :glare:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Too late lol.

Virg was real nice about it though. I figured it was too good to be true, but just in case I decided to try. ;)

Come on, Skai... don't mislead me like that. :glare:
How long have you been here for?

Ah, shot, I probably helped mislead you. Sorry man.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Well I was just posting that for future reference. Don't post things that aren't true.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
LOL!!

I think Virj has had so many name changes being sent to him that he figured this dude had premium as well.

if so, I shall continue lol'ing, so.very.hard.
I Defs didn't say that's what happened, I just said that's what I thought happened :p

either way, it's all ben settled.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I was referring more to Darkstar >_>

Anyway

hello all new comers and stuff.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Nicely done. Don't feed the trolls bro.
If your really serious about welcoming people, by all means giver and have fun, but watch out for post counts, and just people like him.
...:embarrass: Oops. Hey, people make mistakes.

I would welcome someone, but the only people posting right now are old members; come on, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom