• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering is there going to be any recording or commentating? I would love to have my matches recorded so I can learn from my mistakes, and I would especially like to commentate a match it'd be cool seeing Brandon commentate a match XD.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Dude, trust me, when you meet up with the rest of us you'll wanna stick around :p

I mean, the reason why most of us are still in this community isn't cause we only love the game cause if that was true, like, a LOT of us would have quit by now, a lot of us who've been in this community since 2002. But it's just the people that make the events cool so if you're up for it, come on down, but if you're not it's understandable too.

Also, I wanna say that I want Young Deezy and Bassem to try and make an appearance!

Now serious post part:

I need at least one maybe two Windows computers that have Tournament Organizer on them. This is to create the brackets!!! Without brackets, there is no tournament, so I need someone with a Windows computer to help me out here!!!

Also, SET UPS!!! Please bring set ups! It may be an incovenience to you to bring one TV to a tournament, but without ANY TVs, we have 0 tournament. We may have like 5 right now so please bring more TVs if you guys want a faster tournament plus TVs to friendly with!

It's just one time a month, let's try to keep these monthlies going!
Me and friend chaz are coming for sure and my other friend michael may be coming too.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but will there be doubs at the tourney?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, there will be doubles.

Everyone bring like 15 bucks, I'm doing 10 for singles, 5 per person for doubles.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Awww, i guess jeremy and i aren't going to make it to the monthlies this sat. We forgot that HxC is this weekend, and we can only practice sf4 and halo since we dont have brawl. plus its just a hop, skip, and a jump away from where we live.

maybe ohsnap...

link2702

Smash Champion

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yawara, I don't yet know for sure that I can pick people up. Once I find out whether I can take a car down there, though (which should be sometime tonight), I'll know and update here.

Also, to whom exactly would I for sure be giving rides? And where would I park?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Ok, I can take a car to the monthly, so I suppose I can give out a few rides. However, to those whom I do give rides, you have to be sure that you can stay for the duration of the tournament, because I'm not going to leave early to meet someone else's curfew. However, I do not expect that I will be staying the night, and I expect to leave at the conclusion of the tournament; I have things to do Sunday.

link2702

Smash Champion
how late will it be till? i have to work on sunday... so if we end up staying there TOO late, then i might just not be able to make it at all.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Hey Brian I'll be staying for the whole tournament.

Is anything going on after the tournament? My mom is letting me do whatever I wanna do as long as I come back no later than 12:30 a.m.

:sonic:

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Tom, here is you're next hacking project.

I want my Ike to be like that lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPuKDRsy-d4&feature=related

And I want lasers like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vetFCL0sunQ

lol, but seriously, I think it would be fun to play like that for a match or two, it's like going super sain in brawl.
that is already out, i know how to do it. but you didnt even finish the first project. anyways, go on youtube and look up perfectidiot. he has hacks on every character.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
FA, fling won't be attending this tourney as she has to work. So address please if you're still interested.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
So when do you all think the tournament will finish? If it doesn't end by like 11:00 or 11:30, then I don't think I could get PowaStar back by 12:30.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531

link2702

Smash Champion
ggs everyone.

>.< gah i gotta learn how to face MK with my pit, mk, wolf, and snake...gotta learn those matchups >.<;

anyway, ggs :p

Top Bottom