• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

po pimpus

Smash Ace
yeah i cant make it. if its still going on at like 10:30 maybe but yeah
In the same boat as Andy... :(

IF you guys are still playing later, I'll see what I can do.

In other news... I GOT BLAZBLUE!! I love it, too. Online is sooo smooth and lagless. Had an amazing set against this Taokaka/Tager player. We even did a Bang ditto, which I won spectacularly.

I gotta work the rest of the weekend, but I'll be online sporadically. PSN name is Boom_Daddy.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dang, i feel like I should know DFG by now.

Also, I'm gonna be making a new OS trailer soon I think. Gonna need recent clips from everyone which means recording session =O

VCR in Norman, bring your best game to town son!

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Whoo yesterdays smashfest was hella fun guys thanks for coming!!!

@Brian
Dang your MK was beastly man I couldn't stand being off the the stage when I play you it's to terrifying. Also 2v2 was fun MK and Mario FTW.

@Daniel
Wario sucks.... XD Just kidding your Wario is still a pain in the arse to deal with man I have finally realized that Wario's F-Smash is too good.

@Tom
Wolf v.s Falco is gay.....

Good game in the Sonic ditto.

Everytime I play you Tom you seem to always pull new stuff off which keeps me off balance.

@Chris
Lol thanks for showing me how gay planking is I need to figure out how to deal with it for sure before OH Snap comes up.

I forgot who the R.O.B player was but he was juggling the hell out of my Snake in teams.

I'm going to host another smashfest sometime soon maybe after the monthly.

Bassem if you don't have a teammate still I'll be your teammate I don't have Wi-Fi anymore so if you want to get some practice sessions in we would have to meet up.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ATTENTION, OKLAHOMA!!!!

Are any of you attending HOBO 17 on august 1st(its 13 days away)? Its a metaknight banned event and if ANY oos player makes top 4 they will collect an extra 150$. Those 2 terms are MORE than enough reason to come to HOBO 17. So please, if ANY of you are going i need to know within THIS week so i can get you housing.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237716

S

SushiMaster

OH MY GOSH!

I had no idea that brawl even existed in Oklahoma!!

YESSSSSSSS

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Welcome, Sushimaster!

Hey, are you guys checking out the EVO livestream? I know it ain't Smash, but hey, 2D fighting is still king in my heart...

Anyway, they're getting ready to show BlazBlue Finals, so I thought you kids might want to check that ish out.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
im not interested, its more for josh and paul, a reasonable estimate would be nice.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
OH MY GOSH!

I had no idea that brawl even existed in Oklahoma!!

YESSSSSSSS
Haha hey I remember you weren't you in Dan's clan called "Majestic Tradgedy" or something.

What part of Oklahoma do you live in?

@Hanson
When you go HOBO 17 I suggest you exchange it all to one dollar bills and start making it rain. XD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
as long as i'm here it does.
we should hang this week...
also, we should go to dallas on the 31st since there's a tx melee tourny on the 1st in san antonio. depends on your schooling, i know, just sayin'.

S

SushiMaster

Haha hey I remember you weren't you in Dan's clan called "Majestic Tradgedy" or something.

What part of Oklahoma do you live in?

@Hanson
When you go HOBO 17 I suggest you exchange it all to one dollar bills and start making it rain. XD
I thought I recognized you. What clan were you in?
Yukon, Oklahoma

6HyPeR9 said:
OH EM GEE HAI BREAD.
Tell Dan SWC luvs him. <3
LOL I thought SWC died.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
tekken 6
blazblue
melee

in that order
who is gonna help me train up? also my 4th roommate moves out on friday so if people are willing to bring setups we can continue to do stuff at my house if needed :D

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
GGs to everyone I've played since Saturday; it's been awesome. Except for Hanson, his bananas are gay.

JAY KAY LESS-THAN-THREE

Hyper, we can most likely arrange housing for you, lol.

BlazBlue is actually looking pretty interesting to me right now. Arakune, V-13, and Hakumen are my favorite-looking characters. Hopefully I can get a tutoring job during the school year and save up for a PS3.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
It's okay, Brian. You only got savagely dismantled by the man who is going to win HOBO and OH SNAP!. =)

Beating you is like crumbling the mighty Dam of Johns.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol I love you Bobby

Also, I've got a rough idea on how I want housing to go down. I have to talk to Saif about it later today, plans and stuff, but I think I've got something worked out, coolio?

Shade_

Smash Ace
I think the tutoring job would be a good idea for you Bryan. But make sure you let them work out the problem. When you helped me, a lot of times you just solved it, and explained what you did. I still am very thankful for you're help though, Yawara's especially.

Top Bottom