• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Isn't it called the hangover? Are you guys coming down to fight darkrain with us?
i guess it is. i don't watch trailers, but i go to a free movie once a weekend if i'm up for it (i have a friend who has one of those 5 free passes whenever for a year since his bro is like upper management at AMC) either way it was good, and free. so hurrah.

and it doesn't look like we're coming down :\ scud's still in korea and kosy hasn't called me to tell me he wants to go. so it's just me, and i don't own a car.
hopefully once scud gets back the entirety of oklahoma melee (scud and i, lol) can travel for some fun times.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I want to watch that movie actually Alex.

And Bear, you don't even know half the story behind that sig . . .

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, ok, here's what I think I'll do. Tomorrow I'll do my physics work, and on Sunday I'll see if I can make the Smashfest. It's been awhile since I've played in person, so I don't really want to jump into a tournament just yet, I want just to play.

PowaStar, sorry I missed your call today; I was asleep (I stayed up late for some reason last night and, consequently, slept all day today. Not a good idea, but it's what I did.).
It's cool man

So a smashfest on Sunday now...

Well if anyone isn't going to the tournament today anyone want to get some games in?

Gravity

Smash Ace
well i didnt get a car, and i work all day tomorrow so im out for this weekend.

however im applying for a loan on a sweet car, decent gas mileage and kickass roadtrip car.

theyll get back to me within 24 hours. so everyone keep crossing their fingers

Gravity

Smash Ace
Its an 05 ford five hundred

its got like 42 inches of rear seat leg room, like a 22 cubic foot trunk, and almost 30 mpg highway.

its also fully loaded with leather, heated seats, and so on.

so yeah, i hope i get the loan

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
how does it feel? tee hee. they dont play gay against me.

its probably cause they don't have a resident wario. how else would you fight a guy you couldn't catch?

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Good games Dillon I seriously can't wait to play you in person!!!

Did anyone see Tourneyplay on Ustream? I heard Gimpyfish entered the tournament.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i doubt it, which is too bad since i planned around it T.T
also, RC cola still gives me the biggest burps. it's tank.

i also didn't know this, but the girl who played kimberly on diff'rent strokes died from her OD in Moore! small world, eh? i'm full of depressing facts.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
guys, im bored. also i just read teh tx pr. wow. they take this stuff a lot more seriously than we do.

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
You guys are all scr00bz, there wouldn be any point in doing power rankings there... Ide be number one :)

Had a great time guys, now i need to catch up on some well needed sleep.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Just wait until the end of June/early July or after OHSNAP. That way, I'll be placed accurately and correctly as the #1 player in Oklahoma as I should be after I win the whole **** thing.

Word is bond, son.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, I was surprised at the raging o_O And it was for the last 5 spots which just randomly got put on. Honestly though, someone that cares could just take my spot, it's just a game, and I really only play it for Drunk Hanson sightings.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
This is my mock-up based loosely on tournament performance and my personal approximation of everyone's skill level:

1. KOS-MOS
  2. Chuck Nasty
  3. Bassem
  4. Fatty Fat Fatso
  5. TypEx
  6. FK
  7. Zinth
  8. Afrotastic
  9. Shade
  10. Po Pimpus
In my humble opinion, of course. Someone else is free to take over the PR thread after it's all said and done.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so i fished my 1st gen pokemon card out of their packing box today, and i found a copy of fire emblem that i think belongs to some kid i was friends with junior year of highschool.
sweet, free fire emblem. now i know how i'm spending my day.

chris, we should hang out soon :D assuming you're not sickly :\

Top Bottom