• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

GMo

Smash Apprentice
High chance of DPhat and a Smashfest being at my apt tomorrow night. I'll confirm tomorrow afternoon.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
lillian is **** cool. she's also pretty good at smash, although she barely plays/never travels anymore to my knowledge. but yeah...anytime a girl who is anywhere from semi-attractive to beautiful plays a game...she unfortunately has to deal with the virgin barrage, upon other things. i imagine the same goes for anything male-dominated. like hunting. except then it's probably the rapist barrage.

although the most awkward thread was the "list of people who are stalking milktea" one. lol.

if there's a smashfest tonight i can go but i'd need a ride like always because i'm a bum. i'll also get started on that flyer once daniel gives me some **** contact information! give me you/hanson's e-mails or phone, whichever you two prefer!

Shade_

Smash Ace
At my work, in the university cafeteria, we talked about hunting, and it turned out that 2 of 8 people don't hunt, me and my supervisor. The other 6 that did were all girls, maybe that was unusual, but after that, I had always thought hunting was a gender neutral hobby.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
next big smashfest, triple threat crew battles. whites v asians v blacks/mexicans
the race war will be settled through brawl. gg.

also, weird thingy about hunting. i guess my example wasn't great then. oh well.

edit: apparently i know someone who worked on Land of the Lost (the new movie, not old show). should i feel ashamed or proud? hmm...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I call the black team.

**** Asians.

And wow Kuni, your vocab and grammar are getting better. Still some punctuation errors, but I never thought you'd describe anything as gender neutral. <_<

Shade_

Smash Ace
lol, Sorry Tom.
Sounds fun. I don't know which team should I join though... Should I be Mexican, or should I be Asian?...

I just want to get better at writing so I can do essays on my own with out needing to ask people to check my papers for me.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Can we do a racial draft like they did on Chappelle show?

I might be able to get Mos Def to come down.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Don't even worry about getting over the cold chris, any advantage we can get over you is allowed XD
Tomorrow at grant's huh?
sounds cool but i might needa ride...
bryan, how you gettin there?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
LOL. Too good.

After reading your sig, I feel like I must befriend Kuni. lol
"I do think black people are cool though just because they seem to be really muscular alot of the time, and Will smith is awesome." -kuni
i hope your feelings have multiplied x10.

i'll be there with daniel on sunday. poor daniel...RIP 1 gallon of gas.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hmm, ok, here's what I think I'll do. Tomorrow I'll do my physics work, and on Sunday I'll see if I can make the Smashfest. It's been awhile since I've played in person, so I don't really want to jump into a tournament just yet, I want just to play.

PowaStar, sorry I missed your call today; I was asleep (I stayed up late for some reason last night and, consequently, slept all day today. Not a good idea, but it's what I did.).

Gravity

Smash Ace
well im going car shopping tomorrow, so i might be able to actually make it.

everyone cross their fingers

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
It's been awhile since I've played in person, so I don't really want to jump into a tournament just yet, I want just to play.
good point is good
i feel the same way in retrospect

well im going car shopping tomorrow, so i might be able to actually make it.

everyone cross their fingers
Try to get something with good mileage... <.<

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Tulsa tournament is tomorrow - consequently the Smashfest will be Sunday at like 4 or so.
Bryan I think the smashfest is tomorrow...
Reading comprehension FTW, Dillon.
Nope, you're both wrong :colorful:

Hey Andy, if you get a car and decide to go to the Smashfest, can I get a ride? If you don't get a car but want to go to the Smashfest, I'll give you a ride. All depending on whether I am able to go, of course (though if I have my physics done, I don't see why I wouldn't be able to). The only thing is that, whomever's car we take, I'd have to be back by like 11-12 since I have class the next morning.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
You BOTH better go, Bryan and Andy... I've missed you both so...

Wow. My posts have been getting gayer and gayer these past few weeks... First I tell Lee I love him, then Dillon, now I'm missing young men when they take a leave of absence... Any gayer and I might just start maining Metaknight... *rimshot*

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
speaking of reading comprehension, you should probably re-read brandon's post before you correct him, bryan. he was being sarcastic. stick to math, rofl.

also, a rimshot is a percussion sound created by simultaneously hitting the head and rim of a drum with the bead and body of a drumstick. a common misconception is equating it to the common snare-tom-cymbol punchline punctuation, which is actually called a sting. i hope we all learned something today.

also, i just saw hungover. it was pretty **** good. not as good as star trek, but 2nd best movie so far this year, possibly.

Top Bottom