• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
I will try to have fliers for monthlies designed and hotels researched by this weekend. Where can I print massively for free? OU still charges? I think I will steal my sister's printing at the community college. Are you hosting a smashfest this weekend Gmo?

Shade_

Smash Ace
I already posted the flier for you Dan, Didn't you see it? If you did and you didn't like it, I don't know what to tell you other than, I tried lol.

If you didn't see it I'll post it again, but I don't know what else I can come up with if you want something else.

Download it here,
http://host-a.net/shadeshadeshade/smash ball.rar

Unzip it, go to the smashball folder and click on the icon that says "U3D."
Press the left and right directional buttons to move the camera sideways, and press the up and down directional buttons to zoom in and out.

For the flier I just took a screen shot of it at an angle.

http://i41.tinypic.com/28w2x37.png

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
grant: if you want to play tomorrow, i am free after therapy so long as i get a ride (have to go every week while i'm on leave from school for some reason. at least they pay for it)
you can pick me up off main around 10 am or i'll be at my house around 11:30 ;)
just ring me, bro.

i can also photoshop up a quick b/w flyer tomorrow if needed.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
July 12 1300 East 2nd Street Edmond, OK 73034
July 19 501 East Reno Oklahoma City 73105
July 26 1200 Garth Brooks Blvd. Yukon, OK 73099
August 2 9000 SE 29th Oklahoma City 73130

mgc brawl dates and locations. 6pm central. just a heads up ^.^
i figure after chris wins the edmond one the rest of you can fight it out for the other 3 spots :p

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, if they do it like they did last year, Chris could win all of them, which he almost did last year.

I want just to get second so I can get a t-shirt.

PowaStar and anyone willing to travel to Edmond, want to play today?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
for the love of god, don't let your brothers become furries.

and the thing that's hard about printing those flyers, kuni is that they're complex/take a lot of ink. so it'd be expensive to print in bulk. don't worry, i'll post a simple one tonight. flyers are like...the opposite of having graphic art skills ^.^

also, for that can daniel post:
the dates and times
the ADDRESS of the union
phone numbers or e-mails...i need at least 2 people for contacts

thanks. i'll throw a sketch of wario and make it some thick font. easy peasy and cheap to print.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Well, apparently I'm not going to be anywhere near Edmond today... Sorry, Will/Bryan/other Edmondites, I am actually going to be on the opposite side of OKC, so well there.

Man, I still want to play, though. If I can get free, I'll give someone a call.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Whops, my bad, it's just the ones on google images were pretty intricate, so I tried to do something similar.

Thanks hazy, I'm sure you know what your doing more than I do, so I'll leave them to you.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Those of us going to Tulsa anyways XD

So mgc is going thru edmond again?
I think that chris should go win one of those OKC ones and let me win this one XD

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Ah thanks for flier designing Alex! I still haven't looked at Kuni's flier design yet... will do it tonight. You guys can have the OKC mgc tourneys I won't be going to any. I will post dates and everything once I get everything settled and squared away. The only sure date is for OH SNAP. The others are set, but since they are closer and another group is helping me organize, it will take a little more tinkering before everything is set. Also, I need to find wiis with Smash! I now have more tvs than wiis lined up.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, good games. Like I told you, I suck online, but I think I managed to put up a fight. You seem to be a pretty competent player; hopefully we can play for real next week.

Also, I've got a Brawl Wii.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hehe thanks how was my Mario?
It seemed pretty good. I look forward to playing it in person.

There couldn't be that much lag.... between you two

You live like 10 miles away right?
There was actually quite a bit of lag (at least I thought so; I never play online). I don't think distance is the only factor that contributes to lag, otherwise I would have expected a more lag-free experience. And yes, 12.2 miles.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dudes, do me a favor.

At the MGC tourneys, talk about Oh Snap.

Also, at the smashfest, try to come up with the first page for the OS5 thread -_-

Shade_

Smash Ace
An Asian, female smash player, that teamed with PC chris in the melee days. If I remember right, in the "Introduce yourself" topic, her topic went on for about 100 pages.

Top Bottom