• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Man I hope there is a smashfest coming up this week I've been itching to see how my Fox does in Melee.

@King GT

OH SHI- Welcome back!!!

@Yawara
An over grown pikachu thats fused with a cat???

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
hazy's interpretation of badnewsbear's avatar:

potbelly, the named jargon from dragon quest viii, is carrying a mallet instead of a jug, and is more serious in his less-cartoony existence. he happened to fall into paint, like the female cat, in the pepelapu comics. this causes the racoon in the background to think he's a female racoon, and is offering up fish in return for love.

yep.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
brett, i think i have a nice gift awaiting you when you get back. found something jawsome.
we'll see if i can get it/done by then :o
question: is falco your favorite video game character, or just for melee? if not (favorite overall), who is?

also, my sleep schedule is poopsville

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
favorite video game character overall?
hmm...
XD

High school is already out King Gt?
not quite yet, still got this week to finish up in edmond >.<
who are you btw fattyfatso? your name sounds familiar, did we ever have a match up?

and alex, you still have high school friend(s), I'm a senior in high school as of this friday

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
favorite video game character overall?
hmm...
XD

not quite yet, still got this week to finish up in edmond >.<
who are you btw fattyfatso? your name sounds familiar, did we ever have a match up?

and alex, you still have high school friend(s), I'm a senior in high school as of this friday
Oh yeah Edmond schools get out on the 29th I'm glad I went to PCN this year.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i like how that thread doesn't even have any dates on it.

anyway, when i was in speech/acting/debate in highschool, i remember how badass all the PCO/PCN kids were. PCO actors were badass, PCN came in second. all the norman/edmond/moore kids were jealous, lol.

anything going down this weekend for all of us not going to LAST? i'm temporarily deaf in 1 ear and need something to do :\

Shade_

Smash Ace
What heck, that's a terrible pikachu, and i guess Bryan has the best identification skills out of all of us lol. Or did you know it the whole time?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
hey vectorman here again.. allrite..i'm going to be in oklahoma.. the whole weekend.. iF you want to play melee.. gimme a call... 223-5501... plz i wanna play.. hehe.. i'll taxi anywhere i need to go.. but i just wanna play.

I'm hoping the melee scene is kinda like az... and at least decent you know ^^

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hey vectorman here again.. allrite..i'm going to be in oklahoma.. the whole weekend.. iF you want to play melee.. gimme a call... 223-5501... plz i wanna play.. hehe.. i'll taxi anywhere i need to go.. but i just wanna play.

I'm hoping the melee scene is kinda like az... and at least decent you know ^^
um which part of oklahoma?

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
The Venue for OH SNAP has been secured!! August 14th -15th. First day is from 12p.m. to 12 a.m. Second day is all day. Spread the word! Info on upcoming Norman monthlies will be following shortly!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Guess Bryan wins this one. And no KingGt I have never played you but I have met you before. I choose not to play against trash characters like Sonic.
XD that's cold
After my leave of absence I'm all washed up so I guess you'd be allowed to consider me trash at the moment
We need to fix this, I need a refresher smashfest

Top Bottom