• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't bassem live near East OK? Someone should hold a smashfest tomorrow. (My only day off from studying) I wouldn't mind my place. Vectorman my phone number is (405) 604 7935 in case you need to call someone from norman. I can hook you up with almost anyone else if you give me a ring.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Doesn't bassem live near East OK? Someone should hold a smashfest tomorrow. (My only day off from studying) I wouldn't mind my place. Vectorman my phone number is (405) 604 7935 in case you need to call someone from norman. I can hook you up with almost anyone else if you give me a ring.
Dan, I'm down for tomorrow, but I don't get off of work until around 7pm, so the earliest I could get to Norman would be like 8-9ish...

But yeah, Smash, yo.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
He lives in Lawton which is in the southwestern part of OK. That's about an hour and a half drive northeast to norman

lol.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
you know smash64 came out before pokemon stadium, right?

he only gained like 3 new animations in melee.
edit: 5 new animations if you count his throws which were obviously just invented for the extra throw reasons.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
<_<

You know my youtube comment was 100% sarcasm, and I laughed silently in my heart of hearts when I saw that video.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
can someone meet me at wichita falls if i gave you a phone number and location to meet me at.. I don't know directions for ****... I'll pay you gas money and everything.. i'll even buy you food! =D but i wanna play!.. umm so yeah.. if anyone wouldn't mind.. it'd be great.. also.. i've no car either ; ; so yeah.. i'll pay you however much you want. I just wanna play

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
melee players who drive = kos-mos, scud

scud = in korea
kos-mos = the one you want to talk to XD

edit: you might be closer to the dallas/ft worth peeps than norman, so hit them up, too. plus they have more melee :\

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
can someone meet me at wichita falls if i gave you a phone number and location to meet me at.. I don't know directions for ****... I'll pay you gas money and everything.. i'll even buy you food! =D but i wanna play!.. umm so yeah.. if anyone wouldn't mind.. it'd be great.. also.. i've no car either ; ; so yeah.. i'll pay you however much you want. I just wanna play
tee hee. theres a long drive for ya.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
heh, im getting that game tomorrow. the namco one.

somebody wanna entertain me and play today?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Just got back from my LA tourney. Lost to Lee and a GW player, I'm just gonna go Marth vs GW later <_< It's a lot easier. But other than that, I think I did pretty well.

[edit]

I also won teams with Lee lol He did like so much work.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol Alex, and yeah I basically got a net gain of $5.

Tourney was hard as **** though since right off the bat you had to play like really good people since it was just a good people playing each other tourney.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Sounds painful, but I am glad you won teams! Smashfest tonight at my house in the city. After 9 if anyone wants to come. Sadly, it can't be at the house in Norman because all the tvs are at my house in the city.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Sounds painful, but I am glad you won teams! Smashfest tonight at my house in the city. After 9 if anyone wants to come. Sadly, it can't be at the house in Norman because all the tvs are at my house in the city.
I can maybe go mind giving me some more details?

@badnewsbear
Oh so Weezy got the inspiratin from Nyle's beat then?

Top Bottom