• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, what is the craziest KO you've seen, caused, or had?

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
One of My favorites
Setting: dreamland
Me: Kirby
Friend: Dr. Mario
Spamming the Bair Doc was keeping me form the ledge he edge guards im at my last jump so out of desperation i up B and you suddenly see the magnifecint spray of deah from the bottom of the creen but once it clears kirby is holding the edge after spiking Doc w/ the Up B

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Live! *Does Bowser's Down-throw in an attempt at CPR*

Anywho, I got pehaps my own craziest kill so far. The other night, I was starting on the real 26 char. challenge with my friend, and it was round three, Luigi vs. Luigi. We got Green Greens, and so a lot of it was just movin' back and forth (through WD or other means) in attempts to screech one another.

Long story short, I killed him by comboing two Luigi screeches together.

I think it had to do with the first being underneath one of the platforms, and then me landing on it and up-bing again before he could really react... I don't know what exactly I did; he said I screeched him 3x in a row, I say 2x...

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Once against my friend Falco, me Fox, hegot knocked off the edge by my shine and did the fire falcon thing to get back so i jumped out tried to shine him for the kill and he carried me all the way back up to the stage and he had 999% he got pwnt after that

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Once against my friend Falco, me Fox, hegot knocked off the edge by my shine and did the fire falcon thing to get back so i jumped out tried to shine him for the kill and he carried me all the way back up to the stage and he had 999% he got pwnt after that.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
i was playing my friend (another falco) at his house, and he firefoxed straight up, just a little bit past the edge of FD, and i was about to dair him, but one of my friends tripped as she was walking by to get a drink, falls into me, and my fingers slip and i end up doing a side B/phantasm spiking my friends falco

Good times.....good times indeed

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Come on, it's funny as hell when a guy gets KO'd from his own actions.

Mario vs. CPU Mario (lvl 9)

According to "CPU instinct", Mario lvl 9 is supposed to go for the fair to knock you off the bottom. I dodged that unintentionally, and edgeguarded him. He wouldn't have recovered anyway, the moron was facing the wrong way. BTW, this happened like 6 times.
ok, comp marios ALWAYS do this, and they would make it back every time if u didnt edgehog.

anyway, the funniest KOs ive seen r where the person is the highest form of a noob, as in, doesnt know video games, and thinks that "that green guy" is him, and thus walks off the edge, and they then realize that they have just commited suicide and try to get back up... by using down-b. as bowser. :laugh:

at that point, i wonder if i might want to move to a simpler game. like nintendogs. (lol, id never do this, i despise those yapping puppies)

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I can't explain some ways that other people die but it's very funny. I see it every day when I play.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Waveshine with Fox off the edge of Yoshi's Island.

*most AWESOME KO EVER*
I was playing on Final Destination as Falco with a Fox and Mario. Both Mario and Fox were on opposite sides of me. I DSmashed and sent them both flying in opposite directions. I pursued the Fox, SHDair edgeguarding him as he Firefoxed. We traded blows, my spike hitting him as his Firefox hit me. After being hit, I instantly teched and somehow tech-rolled ACROSS FINAL DESTINATION to an edgehog on the Mario. It was amazing. You totally had to be there.

timbu

Smash Apprentice
in yoshi's story i spiked doyoung's younglink 3 times off the edge only to see him pop back up each time. we were both cracking up, until he d-air'd my face. that's when i stopped laughing.

and again in yoshi's story my peach got triple jc shined by doyoung's falco and died at 50% from the top.

basically i hate doyoung and i hate yoshi's story

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
fox in teams : fox and link vs fox and falco

The fox and falco are both on their last life trying to recover on final destination. (the are both off the platform. Falco is trying to illusion back while fox is firefoxing from below back.)

im fox and i jump out
shines falcos face mid-illusion
fall down
and get fox's face with a shine mid fire fox

it. was. insane. .....the whole room was like "DDDAAAAMMMMNNN"

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
DK64, my Jiggly playing Tar's Doc. Got him into a little juggling match... once on the right side, once on the mid-left, then on the left side completely and he was left to fall a good distance away from the edge. He did a few capes after he came out of the tumble, fell down a ways and began to recover with the down-b - only to recover straight into the DK barrel cannon and be shot out immediately afterwards into the death wall. "BBBBBBBB-CRAP!"

Ok, well not the coolest, but still... it's got it's merits.

You wanna know what's a good indicator of when you're sucking majorly? When your own nana edgehogs you.

Before I could react, she'd rolled onto the ledge and out of range of belay-retrieval. Y_Y (And yet I think it might've been that same match, I ended up doing an untentional popo-dash to nana-front smash for one of my own most stylish kills yet... shame that wasn't intentional.)

L5LM_Gtlink

Smash Apprentice
Well, hers mine. Not really a ko, more of an SD.

I was playing as Luigi and I was fighting on Corneria in Classic mode where the lassers are firing like crazy. Anyways, I was shot up a few good times and had my damage racked up to 100+ I killed Fox and as he was floating off into the killzone, I did my little taunt and as soon as I did that, a Capsule pops up outta nowhere and is directly in front of me. I kick the capsule unintentionally, which turns out to be a bomb, and I rocket to the rightside killzone and died at the exact moment that the CPU fox that I sent flying did.

Samochan

Smash Master
Yesterday was a funny smash day indeed. My friend vortex was recovering back to stage with luigi and used up B to get back, not quite sweetspotting the ledge. I was there edgeguarding with my peach, probably floathing and I got hit by the up B, resulting in peach turning around, hogging the ledge and luigi fell to his doom. And I did it twice that day even. :p

Edit: Whootness, 500 posts. ^_^

Madcowdesease

Smash Cadet
Oh,I remember a crazy one...

I was playing my friend at Final Destination.I was using Luigi,and he,Sheik.I was at 140% damage,and while I was on the ground,he fair-ed me.Well,Luigi went flying across the ground while still in a standing position,and his foot caught on the ledge,and he came to an abrupt stop.Then after a few seconds,the flying finished,and Luigi flew off the cliff faster than the eye could follow.Then he died.GAME!
That happened to me too! i just stopped for like two seconds and shot off like hell!

smashknight91

Smash Cadet
Well this one was completely unexpected. I was just beating the crap out of fox with marth in training mode, just sharpening some shuffles and stuff, and I got him to about 89% I believe and I hit him offstage. He tries to get back and does his firefox right over me while I was charging my blade (the hold b move, forgot the name, not flare blade) and somehow he ran right in to my fully charge blade at such a perfect time that the top of the blade, I was facing left at the end of the left side of FD and he was right above me a little to the left, tipped him and sent him backwards to his death. It was so perfect.

(Did the blade attack had something with a dolphin in it, I'm totally blank)

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Link(Me) C. Falcon (My friend)

knocked C Falcon off the stage, threw a boomerang out he got back I upb'd he hit the boomerang and jumped so he just kept going and was turned around and he did a falcon kick and just died...

Recap: Up B'd into boomerang and then falcon kicked to his death

Timberwolf

Smash Rookie
Classic...

Don't post much, I know... but a nice Jigglypuff Rest on Great Fox got me a triple KO once, nothing is more satisfying than that...

peachplaya

Smash Rookie
i was jigglypuff against my frieds fox, and just as he is about 2 die 4 sure, I jump off the edge just 2 do a killing gloat. He Uairs me up and kills me, but hes about 2 fall and die. No problem right? Dying up is much slower. BUT... I did the kind of death where u hit the front of the screen, which is much faster, so i ended up losing.

The lesson? Don't gloat unless u hav 2 lives.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
The other night I owned somebody harder than anyone's ever been owned before in the history of smash brothers.

I killed Zicore's shiek
in HYRULE TEMPLE
with an
UNCHARGED ROLLOUT

I think I broke the game with that kill or something. At the least something must've been violated - more than my friend's pride, I mean. The only way it could've been any more epic, would've been if it was in a money match or likewise friendly competition.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
In Brinstar Depths, I was facing my friend and he fell from the top of the stage right through to the lava and died! (weird glitch)

SamDvds

Smash Ace
The other day me and 2 ppl were playing a 3-way free for all, and I was Peach, pulled out a stitch face, and hit and killed both of them at the same time...DOUBLE KO FTW! LOLz

D_B_S

Smash Lord
one time one teams My partner used links up and B on and opponent at 150+
and before he went flying off I fsmashed with Fox on him also....for the fast moving kill ever...

SkiMaskSkeet

Smash Cadet
I had one of the coolest mirror match KO's ever. It was my friends vs me and we were all Marth and since I was alone I got the privilage of picking map so I chose Battlefield. So I get dominated the whole match which I kind of expected. Yet, the last KO was when I ran to the left edge and they ran toward me. One went to the platform on the left side and the other stayed on the bottom floor. I turned and jumped and countered, the friend on top hit my counter so I slashed downward and hit both him and his friend, but one last thing. His friend on bottom was countered as well so he countered my counter. At around 150 damage I got launched for the game. Ahhh goood times.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Probably in a teams match where I was Pika and my friend was Marth.He was edge guarding one of the other teams players(I think it was Captain Falcon)and his partner(Fox) ran over to stop him.I ran did a quick up smash on him then Tail spiked him into the 3rd part of my parners combo.(Which he intended to do to just CF)It meteored both of them.Classic stuff.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Well, my friend and I finally got it in our heads to do team practice with the he grab I rest teamwork we've seen Yoshii's team do before. So we're fighting KSSB two on one, to make for fairly good practice... and I get three of the sweetest kills ever on him.

#1 goes like this:
Jigglypuff grabs fox near the edge! "Ahahaha! I've got you now!"
Fox's thoughts: "..." (I've no idea what KSSB could've been thinking then, possibly to DI)
Jigglypuff: "He expects an upthrow, so... BACK THROW!"
Fox: "Oh snap, get to the ledge! Directly in front of me... PHANTASM!"
Jigglypuff jumps back and perfectly hogs the ledge as Fox appears inside her
Fox: "Oh crap, how stupid am I?!"
Jigglypuff : "Daaaamn, I'm good."

It was seriously I got the ledge somehow with really moving after the throw and just as he would've otherwise grabbed the edge. And I did it twice, both on fox and falco!

And the second one is just plain silly.

Yoshi's story, I hit him from below the top platform or so with an up air and combo him off the stage, forward air - forward air - forward air. But he falls faster than I do, and neatly lands on a cloud and, having just avoided death, smugly taunts. Except I'm also falling, so I as pass by I drop by, just barely touch his right side, and rest; he dies, and I fall to my sleeping death. I have not seen a more worth-it SD ever yet.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I was Ice Climbers vs my friend's Ganon. I grabbed Ganon, did an fthrow, Nana somehow grabbed Ganon immediately after the fthrow, and then I used squall hammer and what do you know...FREEZE GLITCH! I had fun pummeling him to 260% :laugh:

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
i was playing with falcon, my friend was playing marth.

its 1 life a piece, and i am able to bair him off the stage. as soon as i hit the ground i run over to fair (or the KNEE) him and i miss, so i plan to up b back onto the stage, and he also did an up b.... however, i accidently leaned the control stick too far to the right, and intead i did the raptor boost, but it spiked him. the timing was godly, but it was all biaccident. still funny as hell though to see his expression after being spiked and losing the match

travis.luckiest

Smash Apprentice
i saw a guy in a tournament playing against noobs ..and he was ness ..he had 3 lives left and had the other guys % up pretty high ..then killed himself till he was on his last life and he yoyo glitched (knowing that the other guy didn't know what it was) ..the guy thought he won ..and then bAir from ness in the magnifying glass and ness won ..it was pretty crazy

Top Bottom