• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, what is the craziest KO you've seen, caused, or had?

Ensee

Smash Ace
One time me and my friend were playing, I was Ice Climbers and he was Mewtwo. Well we were both on our last stock with high percents, he grabbed my Popo and threw him up for the KO. Well while Popo was flying off into space about to die, my friend wasn't paying attention and Nana f-smashed his Mewtwo just in time and BAM I won. It was one of the funniest smash moments I have ever had.

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
My favorite is hitting a person with a spike who bounced just a tiny bit. They get hit into the ground near the edge and while they are a tiny bit in the air i short hop spike them with marth. Only done it twice though.

Peki

Smash Journeyman
Luigi vs Peach 0-Death:
1. Dsmash
2. Grab, Dthrow
3. Bair
4. Dair spike

Fox vs Peach 0-Death:
1. Grab, Bthrow
2. Grab, Dthrow spike

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
Luigi wavedashed into my Falcon Punch on Hyrule Temple. We were in the underground area and he had 999% damage(training mode with friend). He hit against the wall back and forth and when he got out he was KO'd off the top and hit the screen. I tryed doing it again but couldn't.

darkatma

Smash Hero
___Y.S. stage_____ (there's a space here) __4__ __3__ __2__ __1__

Yoshi's story, i baired a ganon out with zelda, and then subsequently went to dair him a total of 4 times for the kill. (used the cloud after the 2nd dair)
I wish i had caught this on tape, it was a craziest chain of meteor spikes i've ever seen with zelda

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
This one also fits under the "craziest KO's you've nearly avoided."

~44% or so, one or two jumps gone, in a teams match my Jiggly got Falcon stomped off the left edge of Battlefield. 4 Jump to Rising Pounds later, I'm back on the stage, only to be hit back off the stage by Falcon. Pound back, I'm hit with a half-charged Falcon F-Smash. Pound back, this time more above the stage, and when he jumps up to try and knee me to death, he ends up right in my Pound, and at his 100%+ damage his knee DI carries him straight off into the left Death Wall.

Oh, also, though it's rather embarassing to admit... somehow my puff was shined to death. >_<

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
this happened when i was playing with falco and my freind with fox. So, me and my freind had 1 stock left (me with pretty high) damage and was sure to lose the game. When my freind lands a smash on me he sends me pretty far off the stage, me being not able to recover, and follow me with his signature finish move ( he always get me with the tip of his shoe as he jump of the stage and does neutral A, MOST ANNOYING MOVE EVERRR!!! you know what i mean..well ne ways he was about to that, not realizing that i could not recover from the distance and comes after me only to miss the tip by an inch, positioning him under me. As he struggled for the recovering i thought THIS IS MY CHANCE and BAM!!! D-a drill kick finishes him off...most exciting, lucky, halarious kill i've gotten.

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Umm, the quality is kind of bad, but I think it'd have to be the clip in my sig from a fight I was watching yesterday. This thing was zero to death. dthrow -> falcon punchh -> falcon punch >_> <_<
I just sat and watched your sig more than 30 times in a row

Well the worst death for me, was me and my friend on corneria i had falco he had fox it was 1 up both above 45% now so it was anyones game, i run at him jump and suddenly lasers hit me in the back stunning me and to make matters worse the plane just so happen to follow his shots so suddenly falco lands on top the plane and the plane zips up as soon as possible KOing me before i could even recover from the lasers:urg: :mad:

SamDvds

Smash Ace
I dont know if crazy is the word 4 this but its definately the most ******** KO i've ever recieved...i was peach vs a doc mario...and we were on poke floats...and the **** stage set me up for a KO...first i drifted down 2 far on my parisol and nothing was there to catch me yet...and as the screen was scrolling down so i died, it respawned me in the tree looking pokemon's branches...but i was in a maginfying glass already off the screen by the time it dropped me there, so I GOT KO'D again before my invincible frames were gone..i couldnt even move i just dropped off the respawn platform to the branches and instant KO...stupid stage...made me want to quit smash...for like 5 minutes lol.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
LOL it was funny but stupid...thank god it was just a friendly match, had it been a tourney i really would have been pissed.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
The funniest KO I've seen is when I was on Rainbow Cruise against a CPU Mario, a CPU DK, and A CPU Fox. All I did was jump at the start of the course to the platform up off screen and they tried to follow me but they all SD when I went back on the ship.
Another funny ocassion was when I was on Poke Floats and when the Onix appeared and the screen was rising. The CPU Jigglypuff, Marth, and Link were on the Squirtle and they stopped moving entirely. Even When it disappeared, they didn't try to recover, meaning all 3 SDed.

nocsha

Smash Cadet
One of the most amazing kos i saw was when i was fighting my little brother he uses samus i was game and watch i nailed him after being nice and getting him to 379% and he pressed z at the same time. His samus grabbed him and my hammer hit with a 9 he got hit and was holding onto me when he died so i went flying and died too

nocsha

Smash Cadet
I dont know if crazy is the word 4 this but its definately the most ******** KO i've ever recieved...i was peach vs a doc mario...and we were on poke floats...and the **** stage set me up for a KO...first i drifted down 2 far on my parisol and nothing was there to catch me yet...and as the screen was scrolling down so i died, it respawned me in the tree looking pokemon's branches...but i was in a maginfying glass already off the screen by the time it dropped me there, so I GOT KO'D again before my invincible frames were gone..i couldnt even move i just dropped off the respawn platform to the branches and instant KO...stupid stage...made me want to quit smash...for like 5 minutes lol.
thats happened to me thats why i never play poke floats

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I was roy, friend was doc. Was a long time ago, first year smash came out so we were mega nub. I smashed him off the edge of FD and he jumped and grabbed the edge while i started charging B. He waited thinking he was safe, then BAM insta kill. The only time I've ever seen a full charge B hit before.

T Bird

Smash Apprentice
Just this saturday i was playing a guy in a tourny (freindly tourney, no money) and I was ness. He picked captain Falcon and we got Dream land 64. It was even the first stock and the second stock had been taking forever. we were both up to at least 120% when I landed in the middle of the stage. He leapt at me with a knee and my bat came out. Both hit and we weant flying off opposite ends of the stage and died off the side blastlines. It was crazy. I lost, one stocked with him at 164% damage. Then we Marth dittoed on yoshi story and i got 3 stocked bad... :(

Ghettoman

Smash Apprentice
The craziest win was when i was up against Kaji. I was marth he was peach. He pulled up a babomb and it was last life for both of us. I was backed up into a corner and he threw it suddenly. This was the great part, I powerblocked it and bounced it right back. It was wonderful/

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
My Ganon versus a friend's CF on FD. CF is recovering with upB, I dair him, he cancels. I hadn't bothered recovering right away since he's horrible at Meteor Cancelling. We're both about halfway between the level and the blast line and simultaneously upB. Since Ganon's has stupid range it grabs CF and stagespikes him for the match.

Also one that was for the match, Ganon clones on FD. I screw up my recovery and sideB (ugh, embarassing even to admit) and my friend gets fancy and dairs me. I cancel it and upB for ledgehog win.

Oh, got one more Ganon to mention. FFA on FD, I'm off map top right, a friend's Falco is off map mid right. I'm falling above him and dair him out of his sideB, Random Electric Stomp Garbage KO.

Craziest as in unexpected, a friend who only recently just picked up Falco versus that CF again. FD again. Falco knocked off map, recovers to ledgehang. Ledgedrop walljump(I think?) to sideB, bounces standing CF who is perfectly set up for FSmash. Game Set.

Last one: Marth getting the full sideB combo completely off map on FD, getting the spike, and making it back. All while I had my back turned talking to someone. Alas!

Tera253

Smash Ace
simple, yet funny:
Tera had 415% and got hit by Ganondorf's Warlock Punch. there was no smoke.

another one: was playing bomb-fest and did a kamikaze with an electrode and won in 10:02 seconds.
~Tera253~

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Or this other time ame and a friend (ghettoman) were playing stamina i was bottom tier kirby and he was mid tier c. falcon and it was his character so we were fighting and i got him down to about 6% left i swallow him and take his power along w/ his soul as he flew out of kirbys head dead ... Muhahahaha almost as bad as that KO he had on him but a supreme n00b >:}

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
Just today we were doing team matches. It was me (Mario) teaming with a Captain Falcon, and we were playing a Falco and a Peach on Final Destination. Very quickly into the match, I toss the Peach over the edge, and I know he's going to try to use his second jump to get out of range and float to safety, so I run out there and throw out a f-air, spiking him down (he was only at 40 or so percent, so not much effect). The Falco, who is fighting my partner on the other side, sees this and runs over to get me. Peach and I are well below the edge, and he tries to use his Up B to recover, but he doesn't reach. However, he placed himself above me, and after the lag from my F-air, I hit up b, unfortunately facing the wrong way. I come into contact with the Peach and knock her up. At this point, I am saving Peach and suiciding. Luckily, the Falco runs over the edge in an attempt to spike me, but misses. He ends up below both of us. He tries to recover using his up b, and hits both Peach and I, knocking us both into the air, and saving me. Because Peach has the highest percentage of us, she is knocked much higher, and my partner is standing at the top, waiting for the time. The second Peach is in the air, he gives her a big piece of the knee and knocks her out.

It was hilarious. I'm sure it doesn't sound like much when reading it, but it was pretty funny to watch, and we spent a minute trying to figure out what was happening after the match was over. It just.... happened so fast, and we were just trying not to fall.

Another thing happened, which I'm sure has happened several times now to many people, but I was playing my Mario, and fighting yet another Peach. After I KO'd the Peach, he came back and knocked me over the edge. As I'm trying to recover, he's throwing turnips out at me repeatedly while I try to cape them back at him. He , unknowingly, pulled a stitch face out and I caped it back at him. He had just returned after a KO, so he was at 0. However, when the turnip came into contact with him, some glitch happened and it got stuck. You could see it spinning several times in him. It was the fastest I ever saw someone go from 0 to 200. It eventually knocked him out.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
This one isnt that crazy, but it was just stupid.
I was Fox on DK jungle 64 (not sure of real name) against doc (I think)it was the last stock for both of us. Well anyway, I knocked him off the edge, edge hogged then decided to bair him while he was recovering. I landed the hit and as he was tumbleing to his doom (their was no way for him to get back). I attempted to recover, and obviously would have made it back, I had my second and third jumps still, But durring my second jump, the barrel from under the stage comes flying out of the side of the screen, grabs me and instantly shoots me down to my death, prolly half a second before the Doc would have died.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Lol Geno that barrel screws everyone over.

I always enjoy Sam getting continuously killed by the Klaptrap in the Jungle Japes. I get a free stock out of just that lol.

Another funny KO I remembered a long time ago was one of the level 9 CPUs getting hit by the lasers at Corneria, and then ended up landing on the plane while it was going up.

But the WORST KO I've ever been through was me falling THROUGH Corneria in the middle of a tourney match!!! I got GLITCH like a *****!

Oh yea...I got 9'ed by a team grabbed Game and Watch....on my last stock too ;_;

mario-man

Smash Lord
This isn't that bad, but the craziest that I can remember was when the lvl. 9 Fox accidentally shot blasters instead of using the firefox when he was off of the edge. Not that crazy is it??

Gian

Smash Apprentice
ok this is kinda difficult to write cuz my main language is spanish.

I was marth against a fox: (me 2 stocks him 1)
i sent him flying of the stage and jumped to a Bair, he was sent to the wall and he wall tech, then i used my upB and he was sent again to the wall, and he wall teched again (im hanging on the edge at this moment), i went to the plataform again, he upB, I Dtilt, then jump off and Bair, he was sent to the wall again (he did't tech this time) i used B towards the plataform to turn and start falling with him (fast fall) , then he started his firefox (almost at the bottom of the screen) I did reverse dolphin slash and he was sent under Final destination and teched there :D. Obviously we both died but i won :laugh:

i know it sounds a bit crazy but it happened, and i think he recorded it. May be ill get it and post it here

P.S: i did't Dair or Fair or B while he was on the air cuz i wanted to get a nice KO

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Oh snapple, I just remembered what seems like the funniest out of all KO's...

Stamina mode, Kieper vs. KSSB, Ganon vs. Falco. I don't know how it came to be, but Ganon ended up locking Falco in a seemingly endless combo of forward b into Squirtle's head... with 2% remaining, the Falco finally got a break and landed on Onix. Except the Ganon kept forward B'ing. And Forward B'ing. And Forward B'ing. Despite his best efforts, Kieper could not stop himself... and so he floated down to his death along with Squirtle.

And now for an overdue quottage.
KSSB is a beast. I had to play him first round at Beezo. But I already knew what to expect.

I might have played against you as well. I was the G&W player. :chuckle:
Yes, I recall you quite well. Very nice friendlies we had; if anything, you're one of the few people who I do remember well from Beezo :)

CHUK

Smash Ace
It was me as Ice Climbers and my friend as Marth. I was off the edge while Nana was on the stage I was about to up B when he hops off and spikes me then uses his second jump and up B's and nana sweet spotted a forawrd tilt on him sending him to him death because he had no more jumps. That was a great moment. I ended up 3 stocking him that time.

O yea and my friend that is rediculous with Samus has pushed a good Fox through the middle of corneria the left of corneria and the middle of pokemon stadium with some crazy glitch. I ahve also fallen through the acid at brinstar with falco when it was high up and had to up b just to touch the acid to live.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
My friends have a habit of teaming up on me in free-for-alls (cuz I win with my "cheap" wavedashing crap, : P).

I basically got shot around like a pinball at the Mushroom Kingdom.

Got blasted by a Samus charge shot, hit a bobomb, teched a block, got faired by sheik, then got finished with a samus missile. Those ***holes ; _ ;

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
i remember my first tournament (a tournament with items oO)

I was about to kill my opponent in a Sheik ditto. I took a bomb and i was about to throw it on my opponent when he jumped then a star appeared on him.
We were face to face so the bomb exploded between us and send me into a barrel that just appeared. Don't remember why but i was spamming the a button so the barrel sent me out...

Shenza

Smash Rookie
Oh,I remember a crazy one...

I was playing my friend at Final Destination.I was using Luigi,and he,Sheik.I was at 140% damage,and while I was on the ground,he fair-ed me.Well,Luigi went flying across the ground while still in a standing position,and his foot caught on the ledge,and he came to an abrupt stop.Then after a few seconds,the flying finished,and Luigi flew off the cliff faster than the eye could follow.Then he died.GAME!

amished

Smash Cadet
Mine happened about a week ago. I was at a smashfest and we were having a friendly timed 4 person FFA. We had a CF, Marth, Roy and I think a Samus, but she doesn't come into play.

Here's what happened: the Marth and (Samus) were duking it out pretty heavily in the middle of Dreamland 64, so I SH a Roy counter expecting a FTilt/Smash from the Marth. At the same time, CF comes in with intent to Knee one of the two. The Marth sees the knee coming, counters it in the middle of his fight, and I run into his counter with my counter. Needless to say, my counter sent Marth flying, and the we had to pause the game just to make sure we actually saw that happen....

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
i've seen the fastest death ever !

IC against Fox, at the beginning of the match, IC WD on Fox, dsmash, fox crouch cancels and dodge in the air... Something like 1.5 sec !! Ridiculous...

Top Bottom