• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, what is the craziest KO you've seen, caused, or had?

wonnage

Smash Rookie
1. I was CF teamed with ganon, and we both started falcon/warlock punching. Unfortunately, I was facing the wrong way. Luckily, his hit first, and sent the guy flying my way just as mine came out, so it was essentially an instant kill.

2. FFA match, tipper + knee + falcon punch converging on one poor guy. Ouch. everyone went flying except for **** disjointed hitbox marth.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
i got a good one me n my homeboy did at a recent tourney. this was teams and we were ****** the other people so we decided to play around with the last person. so we were both falco and my homeboy just yells out juggle him so we both jump up and do falcos d-air. if done right the first one should hit em and the second one should knock him down right after. we did this till about a 100 n something percent then decided to just kill him lol.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
My roommates and I were playing, and one of them has barely played the game before. We decide to do a 4 person FFA with everyone being Jiggs. My novice friend Jake asks as the match is starting, "how do you do that sleep move?" We answer, "Down-B."

The match starts, and all 3 of us except Jake decide to start rolling. My other two friends roll into each other, one gets knocked back towards me. I hit him with my roll, which sends him directly into Jake, who proceeds to accidentally rest him.

It's tough to describe any sort of amazing KO in smash without a video, but this one was pretty ridiculous. It was a 3 second life for my friend, finished by someone who was simply trying the move out to see how it is done.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I was fox against a falco and he was >Bing back to the level and I went to shine spike him, but it was a phantom hit, and then his >B spiked me down and I died and lost the match.

darkshy

Smash Ace
I think would be (this was a litte luck by the way) was when I was playing my sisters (1 link, 1 Marth) and they were duking it out, I wave dashed right in between them and did my up-A and they both die.

D

Deleted member

I was playing a FFA @ 4 AM and the 3 of us were on yoshi story and I got hit by samus charge shot into a marth tipper and died at 45. with good DI.

-_-

KazeOfTheWind

Smash Rookie
The coolest KO I could recall was when my friends and I had a team match. My opponents partener smashed me off the stage and I began to recover. The other opponent (Falco) got faired by my partene'rs Sheik, all the way across the stage towards me. As I was recovering, I managed to pull out a Blade Crash on Falco. ^_^

The craziest death for me was also in a team match when my partner and I got shine spiked at the same time.

Razed

Smash Ace
I combo'd my friend's fox with Y-L from 11%-144%-death.... that was amazing and I wish I had it on video =(

conn

Smash Rookie
well i basically shined shiek 4 times in a row and 4 stocked that ****

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
once i ended a doubles match by ken comboing 2 players at the same time

used the upb with luigi and got 2 people...

unintentional "marth ladder" for the last stock in fd.. idk lots of stuff

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
It's definately when.........

Yoshi happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He got Falcon punched by Capt. Falcon and Warlock punched by Ganon from different directions at the same time at 90 percent damage. It had to be a glitch cause Yoshi went straight up into the air after that. It.......it was just to hilarious for words!!!!!

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
I was playing as Mario M.D. and my friend was Captain Falcon. We were on Green Greens, and we each had one stock left with about 110 damage each. He kept knocking me off the side, but I kept coming back. Finally, I was about to land right in front of him and he had a charged up FSmash waiting for me. I busted out out the cape (or is it lab coat?) at the last second, and he turned around right as one of the Bomb Blocks was falling right in front of him, sending him off the stage.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
this one completely turned the match around. It was teams and i was captain falcon. one of my opponents was a jigglypuff, i think the other was falco. Anyway, the falco and i get knocked off the stage at the same time, and i up b to get back to the stage and stage spike him, then the jigglypuff tried to come down and kill me and i stage spiked him with my up b too.

Once i was playing my friend. He was Ice Climbers and I was Marth. Well it was the last life and popo was flying away in the background, when nana hit me and i died before he did.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Well the most recent one I had was last night, me and my friend were the last 2 at Pokemon Stadium with items on. He snatched a pokeball and an Electrode came out, and being explosion-lovers, we both tried to take it first. Right when the thing was grab-able, a screw attack spawned at my feet, so I picked that up instead. Since it's lighter and quicker, I threw it in his face before he could throw Electrode, making him spin with it in the air and exploded like a firework, turning into a fiery star. It was beautiful.

lazych1nk

Smash Rookie
me (samus) and my friend (falco) were playing some random people that challenged us and ..
i down smashed one of them close to the edge and my friend d-aired him at a low percentage .. it was a sweet moment

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
5:56 - 6:18
by far the craziest kill ive ever seen.
doubles is crazy ****.

in case anyone cant see the video, doesnt want to wait, or simply is like "WuTheF JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?", it goes like this
marth and peach (both 4 stock) against one falco (1 stock)
no clue how its 8 stocks on 1... but yeah... this is 0% to 146%

marth uthrow, marth uthrow, marth uthrow, marth utilt, marth fsmash, peach uthrow, peach dsmash, marth fsmash, peach fthrow, peach bthrow, marth utilt, marth fair

the fair sends falco offstage, and now the craziest thing ever happens. this entire sequence is in the air, and happens in literally twoish seconds.

peach floats out to fair the falco, but falco illusion spikes her. marth dair spikes falco, but peach meteor cancelled an up b, which saves falco. marth has fallen from suicide spiking, and up-b's, and saves falco again. then, falco hits peach's umbrella a couple times, while both peach and marth fall to doom. falco up-b's, ALMOST makes it back to the stage, and is the last to die. imagine if peach and marth had only had 1 stock on them each... falco wouldve won... lol!

edit: forgot the link - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xu7kkzEAXNA
this video, btw, doesnt do azen justice, IMO

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
My friend got hit by a fully charged flare blade in a one on one... *sighs* it was terrible to even watch.

3 in the morning is no excuse

SeanTurner_26

Smash Rookie
I managed to kill the computer as Marth with counter once. I believe it was against Dr. Mario, he is coming back up, I see he is going to up B, so I counter and it sent him tumbling down. I was laughing pretty hard.

--- Sean

brain14

Smash Cadet
okay i got a good 1...make that 2. if master hand counts(lets assume he does) i was samus about 130% damage. mh had 1 hp. he sent me flying to the top left corner off of screen. i decide to do bomb jump. them he goes to grab me and boom!bomb hits him.

then another one (this happens to me alot) sometimes ill throw down exloding capsule next to opponent in advent and we both star ko. but they die just a split second b4 me.:chuckle: kool huh?

Samochan

Smash Master
One of the funniest and craziest kills ever, those that I can remember...

1. As peach, I pull a bo-bomb and run around, trying to get a good shot. Then, my friend's samus get me from below and uairs me, but peach drops the bomb on samus and samus explodes and dies, but peach remains unharmed by the near explosion. :D

2. I'm zelda on Corneria and my friend plays Luigi. He hits me to the left part of the ship where the highest slanted part is and lands in front of me, suddenly charging his forward B while I shield. I get confused for a second, then try to shieldgrab and realise that Zelda's grab range is not enough to get a crouching luigi on slanted area below me and I get blasted away with almost fully loaded green missile, followed by an arwing blasting me right as I go by. XD

3. My friend's peach on a tournament match, he lands a grab on ness and dthrows, follows up with usmash when ness tries to dair and while ness is still in hitstun above him, pulls out a bomb and instantly throws it at ness and kills him. :D Definitely combo of the day.

4. On a team match, my friend's peach is under FD, floathing with parasol slowly and dying, then the opponent fast faller, sure of their victory, comes there and up B's and manages to die before peach cause she falls so slowly. XD

5. On team match, me and my friend's peaches spam turnips on the edge of pokestadium, he on the flat area below and me on the platform above him. We both just throw turnips for a while, resulting in the opposing fox player always getting hit by one when he tries to recover back. Then suddenly, I grab a bo-bomb and not really aiming, I just c-stick throw it and fox goes kaboom and dies instantly. XD

6. On tournament team match, the opponents last stock is on and my friend lands a grab and tells his teammate to missfire, and when I was just about to tell this guy to missfire too, he missfires and kills the one on grab. XD

Edit: Remembered another crazy thing...

7. Luigi player is recovering back and manages to missfire, only to get hit back by ledgehopped sheik's fair backwards slapping hitbox. >_>; One frame to get hit by that too. ^^;; And missfire should own fair in priority anyhow... seeing as it's killer green missile of doom versus a slap. >_>

chubchubo

Smash Rookie
w00t first post XD
well i was IC and my friend was gannon...
well it was a close match, 1 stock each, one suicide cuz i accidently wd off the stage. but i was able to knock him off stage upward
he was going to the edge, i got nana on the edge, and i used popo to dsmash... i accidently got nana there though. well once i hit him, he edge teched and was coming back. i dsmashed again, but nana didn't smash, and ganon edge teched again -.-. this happens one more time, but nana hit him upward with a dash attack. i jumped off the edge to bair him (i turned around) and then out of nowhere, he down-b'ed me, and it spiked me down -.-. i was so mad :(:(

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Jiggly is known for her recovery. Marth is known for *******ly down-air edgeguarding. I managed to survive three dair spikes before the fouth finally had me without jumps to recover :p

Still speaking of Marths, know what a good way is to kill one? By randomly throwing your team mate at a recovering Marth! They dont' know what hits them, literally! (Especially when your team mate is someone like Doc, who has great range with the throw.) I couldn't attack the Marth, but it was sent back far enough that it was dragged down by the waters of Jungle Japes before it could recover.

Do you think Luck is getting many Misfires or pulling a lot of bomb-ombs with peach? I consider Luck hitting a perfect rest on KSSB, a leauge ahead of me (he was fox) in the no-death zone of Temple, sending him flying on the straighest trajectory out into the clear blue sky for a star KO and the win.

And the impossible finally happened... KSSB was Pikachu, Kieper was Marth, and I was Samus. Marth had just knocked Pikachu off the stage, who was coming in diagonally for recovering; seeing this situation, I let loose a fully charge Blaster Shot, knowing it was bound to happen. Kiper saw it it coming and countered while facing away, reflecting the shot to hit Pikachu PERFECTLY square in the face! Now if that isn't pwn, I don't know what it.

Oh, but that was tame compared to the absolute rediculousness that occurred tonight. I missed it, but apparently what happened was after we started the match, KSSB was on the right as Fox with Tar as C.Falcon, and Tar thought he was actually on the left. So he ends up jumping off the stage and Up-b'ing, catching the persuing KSSB fox in his grip, to be followed by another up-b that stage spikes the fox to his Pokemon Stadium death... Tar didn't even know what was going on.

Ah, but KSSB is no fool. He knows what he's doing, and he can do competitive-style rediculousness as well. Try Falco vs. Marth, FD. He did Back Air > Down Air > Shine > Down Air > Up Tilt > Up Air > Taunt > Front Smash for the KO. And I got the proof right on video, in the 3 round finals of that tournament :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz2fY7bB3RU (about 2:06 or so it begins to start.)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
KSSB is a beast. I had to play him first round at Beezo. But I already knew what to expect.

I might have played against you as well. I was the G&W player. :chuckle:

Samochan

Smash Master
I consider it luck when you can hit a super wavedashing samus from the other side of FD with rest. :p And it's a mindgame to hit both your opponent and your partner out with marth, then having your partner (who is me as kirby btw) kick the opponent fully out with simple bair. I've also seen the craziest team saves here: these two guys are so proficent in technical aspects that they can purposefully shine each others on walls to save em, cause they know the other will tech it. >_>;

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
I have 3.

1.Jiggs ditto, we were both >150% and last stock.
I got the perfect opportunity to use rest and did.
Normally I would have won right there but my rest phantom hit.
So the Jiggs opponent decides it would be funny to rest me.
So that phantom hit as well.
Then i rest my opponent and finally win.
It was hilarious.

2. Y.Link pro combo.
Dthrow into upb in shnair
then I dtilt and it spikes.
Beautiful.

3. Y.Link again.
hit pichu in the middle of its up b with fire spike.
Shot down and bounced of the ledge.
It was Glorious!

Samael_78

Smash Journeyman
my friend was holding the edge in Green Greens and a block fell and he got stuck and couldn't get up, he just kept bumping his head against the block. i was playing as Ganon and i walked over and did a u-tiltand killed him with what looked to be a spike. funny as hell

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
In a doubles match I kneed a fox into my teammate's(who was sheik and was recovering at the time) explosion of the teleport for the kill. Sadly not the win though..

xCUREx

Smash Rookie
i was luigi and he was fox(DL64) i was returning and i hit my opponent with the b+up under dreamland 64 (i got up but he didnt) and hit him downwards. it was all screwed up lol and i own toxn

)-(ø(\)øR

Smash Rookie
Okay :D

1st i was sheik facing a fox on FD he was near 100% i Uair him but he did not died so i double jump + upB and the little explosion of my warp killed him we were in theses magnifying glasses..it happens to me 2 or 3 times...

2nd I Was samus facong ganong and Link i did a Dsmash and both went very far (link to the right ganon to the left...ohh btw on fd again) i jump and Shoot a missile at link and in the same jump turn around and shoot my Blast to ganon both died and...GAME!

3rd facing link i was samus we were a the very left of the platform i Fsmash him(to the right) and i SWD to Ftilt right after he land his up b this one Waz Nice...!!!

Shinobi_Moogle

Smash Rookie
in dis one ternament i just went to i broke dis kids shild and den i combod him all the way up to 300% all 4 stock and he just got up and quit smash i didnt even need to kill him
1. You spell you've got something against the language itself.
2. That's a pretty stupid story.
3. Hypothetically, if it were true, it's not very nice.
4. We're talking about crazy KOs, if you didn't ko him, what's the point?
5. Make me a milkshake.

Top Bottom