• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
I apologize for leaving, FMOI, but I really need to take some "me time," because I've been put into a terrible mood. I'll be back later, hopefully to a non-lag-flooded-wifi.

♥Don't worry... turn that frown upside down! ^__^

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*replies to Barge's PM*
No my wifi isn't working yet, but I'm using my brothers wifi right now so we can actually play

Here's his FC: 2835-9824-0387
And my stage will be...................Mushroomy Kingdom I guess. I'll add you right now

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Barge I'll brawl you in a bit. I'm gonna fight someone else first

D

Deleted member

Can I sign up for Evo. of Smash?

Smash 64: God, I don't main any of these, I'll pick randomly. I guess I'm using DK!
Melee: G&W
Brawl: Pit.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I can accually fthrow/bthrow cg quite well offline, timing is horrible online D:

and lag gives you a better chance at escaping my grabs.

Mmac

Smash Lord
I'm going to go with Pit as my Secondary on "Hit me"

For Evolution, I'm going with Yoshi/Sheik/Pit

Still don't understand the last one....

cba

Smash Master
lol.ni got 1 infraction for spamming the ZSS threads, it was my first post. heres how it goes:
-deliciouscake: "people stop posting, this THREAD IS OVER 1 MONTH OLD."
-me: "How old is this? who wants what to stop what?" (something like that)
and thats it, 1 infraction.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Oh so it wasn't me lagging? i thought i was lagging up the game lol. that's why i left. i felt bad haha.

cba

Smash Master
Show of hands, who thinks I should go into the living room and punch my roommate in the back of the skull unti lhe gets off the Xbox? This is getting really annoying...
*Raises hand*
but, please, do it w/ a Chainsaw

Barge

what's wrong with your desktop icons? if it wasn't for the taskbar i'd say you were running windows 95.

nice bg though.
Its XP. :laugh:

I just made the text bg Black. Because it matched my firefox theme.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm looking at my router and it's blinking like a Christmas tree light... Jesus... does anyone have any advice to speed up my connection since my roommate probably going to do this for the next month?

cba

Smash Master
To Everyone In My Tourney Round 2 And Loosers Bracket Are Already Up.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Well guys, I have both good and bad news.

The bad news is that I might not be able to make these tournaments. I'm not certain at all one way or another, because I'm going to be moving this weekend, and I don't know what sort of Internet connection I'll have access to at my new home.

The good news is that I am indeed moving. I was hired on as a News Director in Lamar, Colorado, and I start this Monday. In fact, they're putting me up in a place, paying my first month's rent there, and helping with the repair costs of my car. This is something very exciting, and while it might be an awful lot of work, it's also an incredible honor to be chosen. I'll do my best to keep in touch, though!

cba

Smash Master
I was hired on as a News Director in Lamar, Colorado, and I start this Monday. In fact, they're putting me up in a place, paying my first month's rent there, and helping with the repair costs of my car.
omg.,....thats like great. i hope it gets better for you. and go and make that $$$$$$$

Excellence

Smash Champion
@ Excellence:

That lag sucked. I'm screwing around with my router to see if I can get a better connection somehow. One of my friends is playing on XBox Live and I think that may be part of the problem.
I know, I felt so naked with King Dedede. I tried to do Bair OOS and it was completely... Meh. I want to play again though, when it's not lagging.

♥Don't worry... turn that frown upside down! ^__^
Everything is better now and I'm in a good.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
youre welcome, but remember: Always Smash...even if you dont have time, just post!!!
Sboards for...life the next few weeks/months
Don't worry, posting shouldn't be a problem. I should almost certainly have Internet access. Whether I'll have access for gaming and by extension, access from my place of residence is the question. We'll see, though. :bee:

If anyone wants to get a couple of games in later today or tonight, this might be your last chance to play one of the big Yoshi guys. Drop me a PM or post here or something, and I'll work out a time today to play you (I'm doing my last day at work here right now).

Barge

GG's Freddy, I was trying to be fancy with the short hop fairs at the ledge to grab spike you, but I wasn't sweetspotting it D:
and when I did you DI'd right

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So much for "The FF is returning soon!"

*Sigh...*

Status
Not open for further replies.