• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
But neither is IC's. And I think bunny has to agree to a 2v2 for it to happen

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
20n2, me and aryman vs you and cheap_josh sound good?(is he on your team btw) otherwise imma switch you and cheap_josh around in brackets if thats fine by ary

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I don't even know who cheap josh is, lolz. And I prefer 1 vs 1. :3

Chaco

Never Logs In
20n2, me and aryman vs you and cheap_josh sound good?(is he on your team btw) otherwise imma switch you and cheap_josh around in brackets if thats fine by ary

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Dabuz, Cheap Josh isn't on our team. Lmao

Snare

Smash Lord
U haz Wii Interwebs?

That might be why, that's why I got a **** laptop. Hate Wii interpr0nz.

Why aren't we in the chat?
nah we had a round started but i forgot to change the settings and we were playin' time so it was just screw around till we could play, but then we DC'd and i opened another room but mobius went offline :dizzy:

edit: i need to drop my brother off at his thing so ill be back in like half an hour

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
FMOI 2 of our people aren't here so can I get a sub please?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
4. Want a bigger prize for yourself? You can switch your opponent for one of your teammates. This is very underhanded but may work heavily in your favor. BOTH PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE TO THIS FOR IT TO HAPPEN AND, TO PREVENT ABUSE OF THIS OPTION, YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE.

illl kick myself if ary loses cause of this but i might envoke this rule for myself

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Snake can be VERY good in 2v2s, not just because of projectiles, but because he can cover all ranges, and even fight his partner's opponent while he fights his.

**** Snake.

EDIT: I own Ary. ^_^

Omis

my friends were skinny
4. Want a bigger prize for yourself? You can switch your opponent for one of your teammates. This is very underhanded but may work heavily in your favor. BOTH PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE TO THIS FOR IT TO HAPPEN AND, TO PREVENT ABUSE OF THIS OPTION, YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE.

illl kick myself if ary loses cause of this but i might envoke this rule for myself
Lol, team DAZO is more interested in fighting itself than anyone else.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Who are you sacrificing? Aryman or Omis?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
So, like Yaya sent me a Visitor Message, but hasn't said anything back or something. We'll probably get our match done relatively soon, though.

I also PMed you, FMOI.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
im sorry omis? but i don't think i have a chance of beating kawaii, i think ary can beat her but im not sure and i need ary to beat her if no one else can later so omis, we are switching opponents, i am envoking that mean rule, its not personl, but id rather have two people in different brackets make it through instead of one, and i feel i can win i don't fight her

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Lol, can we sub someone on our team if they don't show up?
Sorry, I only allowed substutions in the first round. I did subs past the first round in my first two tournaments and it just caused a lot of problems and conflict.

Add in:

Oh snap! Dabuz is looking out for herself! Bum, bum, Buuuuuuuuum! :evil:

Another add in:

Wait... that means.... WHAT THE FU... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! (I have to fight you... crap...)

Omis

my friends were skinny
im sorry omis? but i don't think i have a chance of beatng kawaii, i think ary can beat her but im not sure and i need ary to beat her if no one else can later so omis, we are switching opponents, i am envoking that mean rule
I was gonna say yes anyway. Honestly I expected it to have to switch.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Snake can be VERY good in 2v2s, not just because of projectiles, but because he can cover all ranges, and even fight his partner's opponent while he fights his.

**** Snake.

EDIT: I own Ary. ^_^
This also lol.

Snake's high kill power and good survivability also make him a great addition to any character who lacks in either or both areas, and a partner can really help Snake fend off his opponents who'll be going to gimp Snake's gimpable recovery.

It would probably take a bit of practicing with each other to get around the projectiles, but Snake+anyone that isn't too big can be a deadly combo.

And if we're talking Olimar or Kirby + Snake...

I'd be ****ting my pants right now.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sorry, I only allowed substutions in the first round. I did subs past the first round in my first two tournaments and it just caused a lot of problems and conflict.
>____< Darrrrn!

Chaco

Never Logs In
im sorry omis? but i don't think i have a chance of beatng kawaii, i think ary can beat her but im not sure and i need ary to beat her if no one else can later so omis, we are switching opponents, i am envoking that mean rule
Ouch, bro. What if he disagrees. And wants more Wii points? You shouldn't just tell him. Let him choose. Maybe he wants you to get ***** by Bunny.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Duuuuuuude...that blows. We already have him lined up and everything. Can't you let it slide. We're missing people. One sub won't do alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom