• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
GG's excellence, I did pretty horrible those games. But Im tired and I have school tommorow >_>

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I need a teammate for dis janx.

And to find out who I'll be teaming with, we're going to have "tryouts" *breaks pool cue in half*

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Tryouts are more difficult than you might think. Me and Peachy had a tough time anyways >_>

And I suppose I'll just have to join all of your tourneys again FM lol

But things might come up on some of the dates. I know I will have plans sometime this month. I'm just working out a date with my friend, so I'll keep you posted on that

cba

Smash Master
Hmm... sounds interesting, i'm gonna go see if I can actually steal somebody so I can get a partner. >_>;
GFE and you will ****.

and BTW, My team for Blood and Chocolate is Zondafreak.

im a really bad player, im trash, i hope i get past R1. =/

Halaster

Smash Ace
Those tourneys sound awesome, what are the character limits (or did I miss that in the basic rules *will reread shortly*)?

Anyone for partnering with me in Blood and Chocolate?

Edit: I did miss that. Hmm... 3 characters. A fair amount of room to maneuver.

istudying

Smash Lord
FMOI what do you mean by this?!
FMOI: I will hold sometime later this year where the grand prize is 100 BUCKS! Sounds nice, doesn't it? Everyone who ranks (meaning places 1st-8th) is eligible for this tournament.

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

Sign me up good chum. I need a doubles partner. I wanted cba but he was just taken. Anyone want to help a cute and cuddly bunny out? You have to like bunnies, though......heh....just kidding....but not really. :)

cba

Smash Master
Sign me up good chum. I need a doubles partner. I wanted cba but he was just taken. Anyone want to help a cute and cuddly bunny out? You have to like bunnies, though......heh....just kidding....but not really. :)
LOL. sorry bunny =/ but we will be joining my valentines teams tourney, ^.^
i suggest you join w/ ary or GFE. you guys will do good.

Salem

Smash Champion
GFE and you will ****.

and BTW, My team for Blood and Chocolate is Zondafreak.

im a really bad player, im trash, i hope i get past R1. =/

Hm... Infinity Projectile Works?

Grenades + Bombs = Damage Racking Giant Blast Radius

C4 + Boomerang = Stunning Killer Move

Claymore + Hookshot = Instant Damage

Nikita + Boomerang = Not allowed to get back to the stage without taking damage.

Mortar + Bombs = Anti-Air and a good killer move.

Yup, sounds like a win or win situation there.

though i'll probably have to actually train with him first so I could get those Team Combo's down packed.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♡ To Mr. Samus and Mr. Excellence : Thank you for the warm welcome! ^__^

★To Mr. Istudying, Why is the pretty heart and stars in your sig? :dizzy:

♡ I'd join "Blood and Chocolate, but it unfortunately falls on Valentine's Day. Mr. Mario Star and I may be able to join...at least.. if we're not doing anything special that day! ^__~

(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´
¸.´¸. ´¨) ¸.*¨)
(¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯` .

cba

Smash Master
Of course I could just do that, but then I wouldn't have anything for my combo vids.

LOL

And OMG Barge, I should so ask to battle one of those advanced players just so I can get a video of me playing them.
i REALLY want to fight yagamilight, boss, Ally and maybe some other ppl, oh Chudat, M2k, and BUM163(i just cant get enough of him)

Salem

Smash Champion
i REALLY want to fight yagamilight, boss, Ally and maybe some other ppl, oh Chudat, M2k, and BUM163(i just cant get enough of him)
I mostly just want to fight M2K anyway, just to prove MK is not the best character in the game and is not as broken as people really think... and to prove Toon Link is the god of this game!

Us NJ people auto have the skill of advanced players you know, for some reason...

Excellence

Smash Champion
I mostly just want to fight M2K anyway, just to prove MK is not the best character in the game and is not as broken as people really think... and to prove Toon Link is the god of this game!

Us NJ people auto have the skill of advanced players you know, for some reason...
All the best Olimar players are from New Jersey: BlackWaltz, Excellence, AndyG, Excellence, Blackenese, Excellence... Excellence... Excellence

We just have some sort of magical powers, deal with it. :chuckle:

cba

Smash Master
All the best Olimar players are from New Jersey: BlackWaltz, Excellence, AndyG, Excellence, Blackenese, Excellence... Excellence... Excellence

We just have some sort of magical powers, deal with it. :chuckle:
wait. Blackanese isnt from NJ......and he doesnt main Oli.
but yeah, NJ has Good MKs, M2K & Inui....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom