• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
A Valentine's Tournament sounds like fun, mainly because it will be the most fun I've ever had on Valentine's Day :laugh:.

Valentine's Day is awful, it costs me time and money, and all I get from it is lovey dovey mediocre lovemaking. Pathetic, I'm glad I'm single right now.
Valentine's Day is overrated and it kind of happens during a crappy time of the year. Honestly, February is usually bitter cold and has the highest suicide rate of anytime of the year. Besides, my ideal date would be going to the zoo or fruit picking and you really can't do those things during that time.

Salem

Smash Champion
Valentine's Day is overrated and it kind of happens during a crappy time of the year. Honestly, February is usually bitter cold and has the highest suicide rate of anytime of the year. Besides, my ideal date would be going to the zoo or fruit picking and you really can't do those things during that time.
Of course you can't do those at that time, people will be at the zoo fruit picking. V_V

Well... I might anyway... >_>;

Snare

Smash Lord
cliche high school movie date ftw :D

Chaco

Never Logs In
Back of the BMW with blinders.

Tru facts son.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I think it might have the highest suicide rate BECAUSE of valentine's day.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ary want friendlies, I've been dying to try Yoshi on your Snake.

cba

Smash Master
I FEEL like sigging this lmfaoo.
cliche high school movie date ftw :D
lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't know how people do it. I imagine having sex in a car would be freakishly awkward and uncomfortable. Speaking of cars, I was cleaning the ice off my car and I ended up breaking one of my windows. I'm very, very pissed... :mad: ****ing icestorm...
I didn't mean that. Lmao. I was talking about just making out. It was fun, that BMW was amazing. Last night was amazing too.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts

♥Ooooooo... blood AND Chocolate? It's a Win-win situation! ^__^

♥I hope I will be able to attend. ;)

(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´
¸.´¸. ´¨) ¸.*¨)
(¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯` .

Halaster

Smash Ace
That sucks FMOI... which reminds me... I probably should salt the driveway or else tomorrow morning I'll be sliding out into the middle of the road

That line took me by surprise, Peachy, lol.
I'll need to find a partner as well, but I suppose I would need a better understanding of the rules, first...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
My car's frozen to the ground... Good thing school's canceled tomorrow.

@ ~Peachy~:

Glad you like the idea. Truth be told, blood and chocolate do go pretty well together if you go with dark chocolate. From what I've tasted, dark chocolate tastes best with wines that have a tannic quality but not really strong like burgandy. Tannic flavors are usually earthy like tabacco, wood, and /or iron which blood usually has the taste of when it's not completely cooked like in Black Pudding. With that being said, Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite wine for dark chocolate and rare meat. ... Sorry for the spiel, I like to cook. :laugh:

@ Bunny:

I'm still trying to decide all the dates.

Excellence

Smash Champion

(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´
¸.´¸. ´¨) ¸.*¨)
(¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯` .
Oh em gee you're back! Welcome back Peachy. <3

My car's frozen to the ground... Good thing school's canceled tomorrow.

@ ~Peachy~:

Glad you like the idea. Truth be told, blood and chocolate do go pretty well together if you go with dark chocolate. From what I've tasted, dark chocolate tastes best with wines that have a tannic quality but not really strong like burgandy. Tannic flavors are usually earthy like tabacco, wood, and /or iron which blood usually has the taste of when it's not completely cooked like in Black Pudding. With that being said, Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite wine for dark chocolate and rare meat. ... Sorry for the spiel, I like to cook. :laugh:

@ Bunny:

I'm still trying to decide all the dates.
How about some friendlies FMOI?

Salem

Smash Champion
Hm, I have a question, what's my best Marth Offensive and Defensive move combination when fighting? (Of course I start switching some of them up depending on what character i'm fighting, but still, pick an offensive and defensive.)

Fair + Uair?

Fair + Dair? (KEEEEEEENNN!!!!)

Fair + Dolphin Slash?

Fair + Fair? (LOL)

And my own favorite Combo, which also only works if the person doesn't tech the Fair or DI correctly.

Fair + Uair(Tip) + Dair(Tip) (Falchion!)

Shield + Dair? (My Favorite. ;))

Shield + Dolphin Slash? (I rarely use it becuase the Dair one is my favorite, i'm starting to use it though and it seem's useful to me.)

Shield + Fthrow + F-Smash

Shield + Dthrow + Dancing Blade

Shield + Dthrow + F-Smash

Shield + Dthrow + D-Smash (Works if they hit the ground.)

Shield + Fthrow + Dthrow + F-Smash

And now for my defensive combo, it rarely works but it's still a great move if they expect a F-smash.

Shield + Fthrow(2X) + U-air(FF) + U-Smash

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I must say, bowsers dacus is hilariously bad.
His hyphen smash is 3x better than it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´
¸.´¸. ´¨) ¸.*¨)
(¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯` .
Oh hi Peachy, haven't seen you in a while =D

And that heart swirly thing is intense! How did you come up with that haha

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts

♥I was just a tad bit busy. but it's good to be back! And I was experimenting with different designs to make the pretty image. I guess it payed off! ^__^

(¯`v´¯)
`•.¸.•´
¸.´¸. ´¨) ¸.*¨)
(¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯` .

Excellence

Smash Champion

♥I was just a tad bit busy. but it's good to be back! And I was experimenting with different designs to make the pretty image. I guess it payed off! ^__^

(¯`v´¯)
`•.¸.•´
¸.´¸. ´¨) ¸.*¨)
(¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯` .
Yay! And look, she's on dope now! Good to have you back Peachy.

Edit: Anyone here want to have friendlies? I changed my name to 'Enemy' if you guys can't find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom