• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I just started taking it again. I went about 12 years without medication but I seem to be reaching a point where I should be taking something again. I think the dosage size is 30ml but I just got something new today. By the way, friendlies later or do you have school tomorrow? I have to practice *looks at index card* 1) not using the shield as much and 2) doing more things while on the edge.
to be honest, i would just cut medication in half and see how that works for a few days because it seems like side effects are more the cause of taking to much, but, ask your doctor first just to make sure

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So Bunny can't play until the weekend? I guess I could ask Glyph or Barge to manage things while I'm at work.
I'd be willing to help out, I can even use your OP.

to be honest, i would just cut medication in half and see how that works for a few days because it seems like side effects are more the cause of taking to much, but, ask your doctor first just to make sure
Why do you want him to reduce his meds so bad?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I'd be willing to help out, I can even use your OP.

Why do you want him to reduce his meds so bad?
the med is whats making him depressed, and for his kind of meds 30 mg is quite a bit, just what i think, im trying to become a doctor so i pay attention to this stuff in school(although obviously im not in college, just my advice, but, he should ask a doctor first for obvious reasons)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Oh we'll see...

and if I win, I will be laughing, I already know he's probably gonna do alot of quick attacks with pikachu and I already know how to counter that, unless there's something else he can do extremely.
Lol, you mean QAC?
He doesn't overdue QAC because he knows the consequences of it.
<.< He's a Uber Pika after all.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh... he'll be cheap.. =_=

I'll probably not make this one...
ROFL, he's not going to win because he's "cheap", he's going to win because he's freaking Anther.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
the med is whats making him depressed, and for his kind of meds 30 mg is quite a bit, just what i think, im trying to become a doctor so i pay attention to this stuff in school(although obviously im not in college, just my advice, but, he should ask a doctor first for obvious reasons)
You're trying to help, that's great, but you're not even past high school, so I'd stay quiet. I am sure his meds are necessary, and he's probably on a prescription, so until his doctor says he can lower the dosage, he should keep taking them. Did I miss something? Did he say they aren't prescribed? If he did, then still be quiet, because I am sure he can gauge on his own how the meds are working for him.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Cheap leads to wins; wins lead to pride; pride leads to vanity; vanity leads to the Dark Side.

The Dark Side you must beware.
No way! I just began referring to cheap as "The Dark Side".
Get outta my head!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yes, I take crazy pills. I'm taking something else now and now I feel... unusually happy. Right at the moment, everything strikes me as funny... like my couch. It's gray... elephants are gray... You know what would be weird? An elephant doing a cartwheel. :laugh: Anyone up for friendlies later on? I should be able to play after 10 or so.

Add in: Oh and for people into really good flash animation, $oopah Nintendoh has just been released on newgrounds.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Anther is the best pika in the US.

Im just sad I didn't get to the top 4.

Darn anther and his last minute entry >:[

cba

Smash Master
You're trying to help, that's great, but you're not even past high school, so I'd stay quiet. I am sure his meds are necessary, and he's probably on a prescription, so until his doctor says he can lower the dosage, he should keep taking them. Did I miss something? Did he say they aren't prescribed? If he did, then still be quiet, because I am sure he can gauge on his own how the meds are working for him.
alphican, so youre saying that if a person has not graduated HS they sould shut up? well, theyre actually trying to help, unlike you, so you should STFU instead.
Darn anther and his last minute entry >:[
im glag anther came in cause:
1. I HAD to get DQd cause we(3 of my team) were in the same brackets so it was impossible for me to advance, which i wouldve.
2. i learned alot from her.
3. its good for her to pwn everyone here, so they could step up their game.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Doubt it, lol. I think his last minute entry took place because I wasn't here. Kawaii Bunny probably called on him to sub for me. Good thing, too, because he's too ****-tastic. ^^;

Alphicans

Smash Hero
alphican, so youre saying that if a person has not graduated HS they sould shut up? well, theyre actually trying to help, unlike you, so you should STFU instead.

If her "help" results in Fatman making a bad choice, then she should be quiet. Sometimes helping is a bad thing, I am sure Fatman can handle himself. Plus it seems she's saying things without logically backing them up. All she's saying is that meds are probably causing the depression and that he should stop taking them. Well why? No real good reason.

EDIT: Failed quote

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Let's not drag out this arguement. I'm taking something else now and I now feel elated and hyper if anything. I don't like the idea that I haven't a clue of what's in what I'm taking but I guess that's fine if it frees me from self loathing and despair.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

If her "help" results in Fatman making a bad choice, then she should be quiet. Sometimes helping is a bad thing, I am sure Fatman can handle himself. Plus it seems she's saying things without logically backing them up. All she's saying is that meds are probably causing the depression and that he should stop taking them. Well why? No real good reason.

EDIT: Failed quote
notice how i say "but ask your doctor first" implying that he should tell his doctor the pills make himfeel depressed and see what his doctor says, im not saying to do it for a fact, not at all, just think that if he asked and told his doctor that, see what he says, maybe he would fell less depressed

unless obviously they are nessaccary for life

Snare

Smash Lord
I love the Mario Party segment at the beginning. *Yoshi spins the spinner and it lands on "death"* Bowser: Mwha ha ha, now aren't we lucky? :laugh:
how could you not love the tetris baby, lmao, fireball20xl's wa-chows are always great. im in a good mood, i got to talk to an old aussie friend today ^^

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Mario party 9 with wifi please.
Then we can have 4 server crashing games :D

Halaster

Smash Ace
Can you imagine how messed up it would be if Wii Sports/Play had wifi? It'd be like as if Nintendo's Wifi Connection was doing World of Warcraft. :laugh:
Except that for the sheer number of people who actively play WoW, they have relatively stable servers, lol. Maybe next time Nintendo dabbles around online they need to recruit blizzard and valve to show them how it is done?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I know, I was just saying since NWC can hardly even handle Brawl it'd go to crap over something like WoW. Nintendo really does need to make improving their wifi a priority for the next generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom