• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
You aren't a garbage player, but you are a predictable player.

and no... you should just concentrate on not using the shield at all, you should probably practice that in Basic Brawl or something, even though that place kinda sucks...
Don't use the shield? Why? Regardless, was I predictible attack wise? I noticed the pattens that you did but I didn't know how to counter them...

Salem

Smash Champion
Don't use the shield? Why? Regardless, was I predictible attack wise? I noticed the pattens that you did but I didn't know how to counter them...
It's to help with turning the shield on at the right time and not always draining your shield when you need it most.

And an easy way to counter a ground attack is to quickly b-air depending on the character's of course and then auto cancel it.

though if the move is an air attack you should just plain old roll then punish.

I don't know about mutiple hit moves though, they're crazy stuff.

cba

Smash Master
Jesus, how many times do I have to call your house tonight? :psycho:
I LOL'd to this.
Yea, Salems pattern i figured out but i couldnt figure out a counter or anything for TL.

I WANT FRIENDLYS ANY1!

Salem

Smash Champion
My Toon Link has a special pattern which counters all approaches and forces you to wait for a very small opening, but then again, that's what I predict and I can stop that from happening, sometimes anyway, so therfore it's a pure Game Over right there, that's if it is Final Destination. or any stage with hardly any platforms to protect you from the bombs and boomerang from above, it's pretty much the boomerang messing you all up you know, simply just grab the bombs and copy what Toon Link is doing to counter his pattern.

Keep him in the range of his own bombs and explosions and you should be able to win, simple.

Though spacing can be a problem there...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
sheild lots, they all have good shields, and sheildgrabs, especcially sonic, except ness, sheild is only used a little with him

also, new signature lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
sheild lots, they all have good shields, and sheildgrabs, especcially sonic, except ness, sheild is only used a little with him
Well, don't shield excessively because you'll be read and grabbed.

Definitely try using shield mindgames though. Running into shield, and the such.

Snare

Smash Lord
Well, don't shield excessively because you'll be read and grabbed.

Definitely try using shield mindgames though. Running into shield, and the such.
or taunt mindgames, predict a ground dodge and just run in front of them and make sure one of your taunts is "mindgames son!" then run away :D

they'll be so startled that they will just walk off the edge and forget to recover, full proof.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
If only anther wasn't in this tournament, it would have been my first time making it to the semi-finals.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
fmoi, ADHD or something?
That and I'm manic depressive... With that being said, my chances of going to prision sometime in my life are like 65%, my chances of becoming an addict of some kind by the time I'm 35 is like 85%, and my chances of getting anything above a Bachelor's degree is like 10%. Again, whee... :ohwell:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
...hm...how much dosage do you take at once and daily? i might be able to tell you how much you should reduce it by(maybe)personally id just stop taking it altogether unless it keeps you living

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I just started taking it again. I went about 12 years without medication but I seem to be reaching a point where I should be taking something again. I think the dosage size is 30ml but I just got something new today. By the way, friendlies later or do you have school tomorrow? I have to practice *looks at index card* 1) not using the shield as much and 2) doing more things while on the edge.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
That and I'm manic depressive... With that being said, my chances of going to prision sometime in my life are like 65%, my chances of becoming an addict of some kind by the time I'm 35 is like 85%, and my chances of getting anything above a Bachelor's degree is like 10%. Again, whee... :ohwell:
What a load of bull. Seriously man, I thought you would be smarter than to let yourself be influenced by those sort of statistics. If you have a strong wil, none of that will happen. And I know you at least have that, don't you?

Barge

Anther said he'd rather play on the weekend.
I really think the deadline for this round should be like monday or something

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
There is no deadline anymore but I'd prefer if it got done by the time I have to go back to my apartment next Saturday. I need to find a way to get my wifi working there too because, if I don't, I won't be able to play online until late March.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
This may sound weird coming from me but don't worry about it. You're guarenteed to rank 4th at the lowest which is pretty great out of 64 (although I know the number of people who actually competed is much less...). See this tournament as a way of developing a niche in this community.

Anther

Smash Champion
Me and barge just ended up online at the same time and he joined me for some tourney match and a bunch of friendlies =D.
I won the set 2-0, but I did face some pretty devastating ic cgs in the process XD. ggs barge! <3

Barge

My chain grabs were destroyed by lag spikes >:[

Gg's anther. You're way too good xD
Those friendlys were fun. Only though I ended up winning like 3...
Lol @ ice climber ditto.
You have way too much ice climber experience from fighting lain all the time.
I need some major critique

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
cba I will! I think it will be better this time =D

I'll be on in 5 mins if thats ok

EDIT: Hmm.... I guess you're busy. Well I'll be back in about 20 mins if you still want friendlies

Barge

Im over 3 for alls, and free for alls D:
Unless its a taunt party, count me out.
I figure that was excellence, though?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm still here if anyone is interested in some fights. I think I'm starting to really understand how rolling hurts your game. I see other people doing and I actually know how to react especially if they roll towards me.

cba

Smash Master
I'm still here if anyone is interested in some fights. I think I'm starting to really understand how rolling hurts your game. I see other people doing and I actually know how to react especially if they roll towards me.
Yay FMOI.
i stopped rolling a few days ago. unfourtunetly, it was after the day i got destroyed by anther and studied ary.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok I can play now guys. I finished doing a tourney match =D
cba has first dibs =D
FMOI you should join us, lag shouldn't be too bad, I hope

cba

Smash Master
Ok I can play now guys. I finished doing a tourney match =D
cba has first dibs =D
FMOI you should join us, lag shouldn't be too bad, I hope
YAY *Prays for little lag* and if any1 else is interested, LETS DO TEEMZ!!!
ill be on in a min SB

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Zondafreak said he would join, so we just need a 4th *Looks at FM*

I'm hosting =D

EDIT: Ok well now we know 4 people is too much....

Another EDIT: Holy ****, this game fails, I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom