• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Fm, your spacing game is incredible >_>
Just because you lose doesn't mean you have to stop doing things.

It's kind of stupid.
GG's though.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I don't think you fully understand the situation. I feel this way about everything now and I've gotten to the point where I really don't want to live anymore. I've been depressed for years but this new medication I'm taking has turned up the dial to 10. I'm seeing my physician tomorrow about it but I still feel awful; I really do. Hopefully there's a solution to all this but I really don't know anymore and, at the present time, I don't care...

Barge

Depression..
sorry =/

I wish I could help.
But I wouldn't know what I'm talking about or how to help in any way.

All I can say is that suicide is not the way to go.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't think you fully understand the situation. I feel this way about everything now and I've gotten to the point where I really don't want to live anymore. I've been depressed for years but this new medication I'm taking has turned up the dial to 10. I'm seeing my physician tomorrow about it but I still feel awful; I really do. Hopefully there's a solution to all this but I really don't know anymore and, at the present time, I don't care...
Strong people find a way around it, weak people take their lives..

I know your not weak.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I know it's not and I don't plan to (at the moment) but I've felt like such a mental wreck for the past two weeks or so. I've been doing research on it and one of the most severe side effects of anti-depressants is the depression becoming much worse and I'm pretty sure that's the case here. I eat one meal a day, I can only sleep for like 3 hours, and it's gotten to the point where I can't even talk to my own parents without feeling like I should be ashamed of some imaginary thing.

Are you still available for matches? Despite all that I just said, don't sandbag or anything because I really need to fight this and video games are the only thing that keep my off things.

Add in: You know what really pisses me off? My doctor said that this medication would "bring out the real me." So the real me is someone who's mopey all the time and suicidially depressed? Oh, that's real nice...

Barge

I know it's not and I don't plan to (at the moment) but I've felt like such a mental wreck for the past two weeks or so. I've been doing research on it and one of the most severe side effects of anti-depressants is the depression becoming much worse and I'm pretty sure that's the case here. I eat one meal a day, I can only sleep for like 3 hours, and it's gotten to the point where I can't even talk to my own parents without feeling like I should be ashamed of some imaginary thing.

Are you still available for matches? Despite all that I just said, don't sandbag or anything because I really need to fight this and video games are the only thing that keep my off things.
Yeah sure.
I guess the most I can do for you is play brawl :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Salem, I'm here now =D

It's time for our match :evil:

Snare

Smash Lord

Add in: You know what really pisses me off? My doctor said that this medication would "bring out the real me." So the real me is someone who's mopey all the time and suicidially depressed? Oh, that's real nice...
dont shoot the messanger, but here's the same advice they gave M2K when he started feeling depressed, prostitutes.

Its because I'm sexy.
noo where'd your cute sig go! D:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol @ epic failure. I wasn't counting on winning, but I was hoping to at least put up a fight. Those were the quickest matches ever D=

Salem easily won 2-0
2 stocked first match, then 3 stocked on my cp D=

Oh well =D
GG's Salem

Good Luck on your next match!

Barge

lol @ epic failure. I wasn't counting on winning, but I was hoping to at least put up a fight. Those were the quickest matches ever D=

Salem easily won 2-0
2 stocked first match, then 3 stocked on my cp D=

Oh well =D
GG's Salem

Good Luck on your next match!
WHY. WHYYY

If I defeat anther (which I highly doubt)
I know Ill lose to salem

At least we're equal in skill level D:

Barge

And I can't believe of over 3 months of being in the OTL, I still haven't brawled you Peachy.

Barge

When you went inactive for 5 years.

I don't even care about my post count...others seem to though.

I just like posting on SWF.
And over 2000 were from OTL...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol it was like 2 months.

Anyways, a lot of people do...I for one don't. Lmao

Salem

Smash Champion
Hey guys, did you know I haven't exactly mastered the Dolphin Slash/Up-B shield thing with Marth yet?

Just throwing that out there. >_>;

Also...

Since nobody exactly asked her yet...

Wanna do friendlies Peachy?

I just always wanted to battle an advanced Peach player!
Seriously...

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥I've never brawl Mr. Barge? :dizzy:

♥And I was just about to leave. See you guys later! ^__^

Chaco

Never Logs In
FM, me and you...tomorrrow...and Yoshi practice. I wanna see you play him if it's alright.

Salem

Smash Champion
So I'm not a complete garbage player, right? I really don't know what to do about the shielding... should I remove the springs from my GC controller?
You aren't a garbage player, but you are a predictable player.

and no... you should just concentrate on not using the shield at all, you should probably practice that in Basic Brawl or something, even though that place kinda sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom